Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 23 48.94%
I love it 32 68.09%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-20-2007, 08:31 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know how we wouldnt get a TE. What TE wouldn't want to play with Favre? I don't think there has been a QB in league history who uses his TEs more.
Old 02-20-2007, 08:33 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4
Im about to get to pick on the "Draft Game" and dont know who to take, I got a starting RB through trade, both top S are taken and now I dont know who to take, I dont really wanna take Lynch cuz I just got a starter.
Dwayne Jarrett

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 08:34 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447
I don't know how we wouldnt get a TE. What TE wouldn't want to play with Favre? I don't think there has been a QB in league history who uses his TEs more.
are you talking about fantasy? If so, yeah, I know it's a bunch of BS

Old 02-20-2007, 08:35 PM    (permalink
PackerFan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28
Quote:
Im about to get to pick on the "Draft Game" and dont know who to take, I got a starting RB through trade, both top S are taken and now I dont know who to take, I dont really wanna take Lynch cuz I just got a starter.
Dwayne Jarrett
Alright thats definitly something to think about, WR didnt cross my mind, but Driver is getting up there a bit.
Old 02-20-2007, 08:46 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Dwayne Jarrett
Alright thats definitly something to think about, WR didnt cross my mind, but Driver is getting up there a bit.
Hope I helped :)

Old 02-20-2007, 09:59 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Legend
Second 90-day sentence for Packers' Robinson

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/GB/10009899

so he should be back in june
already posted er.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 10:02 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=568494 Green to explore Free agency? I hope TT looks to resign him.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 02-21-2007, 10:51 AM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sco...riweather.html

Currently Scott has us taking Brandon Meriweather in the 2nd round. I'm definitely familiar with him but of course it's hard to get an opinion on safeties but I really like the positives Scott says about him, says he excels in coverage, etc. He has everything we need at safety. I don't think TT would pick him though. Would make for a very athletic combo with Nick Collins.

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 10:57 AM    (permalink
Pack_Attack_4
Rookie

Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088
http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=568494 Green to explore Free agency? I hope TT looks to resign him.
I hope we sighn green too, i think he has 2 more good years left in him.
Pack_Attack_4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 11:02 AM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitschke-Hawk
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/scoutingreports/s/brandonmeriweather.html

Currently Scott has us taking Brandon Meriweather in the 2nd round. I'm definitely familiar with him but of course it's hard to get an opinion on safeties but I really like the positives Scott says about him, says he excels in coverage, etc. He has everything we need at safety. I don't think TT would pick him though. Would make for a very athletic combo with Nick Collins.
The whole "Packer People" is overrated. He will get whoever gives us the most help, regardless of character(at least to an extent, someone that has had multiple serious run ins with the law might be an exception.)
Old 02-21-2007, 11:57 AM    (permalink
sik wit it
Rookie

sik wit it smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Quote:

The whole "Packer People" is overrated. He will get whoever gives us the most help, regardless of character(at least to an extent, someone that has had multiple serious run ins with the law might be an exception.)
yeah he's still in college, give him a break. Plus if he comes to lil ole Green Bay there won't be as many distractions as the big city. I think we take the chance because he could do wonders with Collins.
Old 02-21-2007, 01:10 PM    (permalink
cuzifelt1ikeit
Veteran

cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sik wit it
Quote:
Quote:

yeah he's still in college, give him a break. Plus if he comes to lil ole Green Bay there won't be as many distractions as the big city. I think we take the chance because he could do wonders with Collins.
exactly why i want ramonce taylor late

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigNall4MVP
biigest mistake packers ever make was geting rid of craig nall he beter then bret faver
cuzifelt1ikeit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 01:46 PM    (permalink
Favre4
Veteran

Favre4 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

merriweather would be great. he could play any of the secondary positions. as long as we can stop him from being a thug, he would fit perfectly. im a huge miami fan and have watched him play for 3 years. he a great athlete and loves contact.
Old 02-21-2007, 02:07 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pack_Attack_4
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088
I hope we sighn green too, i think he has 2 more good years left in him.
It makes no difference to me, if we bring him back great and if we pick up a young back great as well

Old 02-21-2007, 02:08 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuzifelt1ikeit
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Merriweather only hit someone with a helmet he didn't have marijuana. BIG difference

Old 02-21-2007, 02:42 PM    (permalink
cuzifelt1ikeit
Veteran

cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Merriweather only hit someone with a helmet he didn't have marijuana. BIG difference
im sure you didnt read the article. he was with around 5 other people and any of them could have easily stashed it in his bag. the gun however was his, im pretty sure merriweather was the kid who shot at someone who was doing a drive by that hit his teammate

Quote:
biigest mistake packers ever make was geting rid of craig nall he beter then bret faver
Old 02-21-2007, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Favre4
Veteran

i guarantee that merriweather will be in the running for DROY if he is given the opportunity to start.
Old 02-21-2007, 03:08 PM    (permalink
Favre4
Veteran

so can anyone tell my why we arent being a little more aggressive in free agency, since we have 25-30 mill in free cap space. once favre retires, we will have nearly 40 million.
Old 02-21-2007, 03:13 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Favre4
so can anyone tell my why we arent being a little more aggressive in free agency, since we have 25-30 mill in free cap space. once favre retires, we will have nearly 40 million.
It hasn't started yet...
Old 02-21-2007, 03:22 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

im sure you didnt read the article. he was with around 5 other people and any of them could have easily stashed it in his bag. the gun however was his, im pretty sure merriweather was the kid who shot at someone who was doing a drive by that hit his teammate
Guilt by association either way.

they get smoked.

Old 02-21-2007, 03:25 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Favre4
I'm a little confused, are you talking about this year or next year? Or the fantasy thing?
ny10804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 04:55 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Assault or possession? Only one of those should be illegal in the first place. Can you guess which one? I don't remember when the article was, but in SI a few years ago they were talking about the combine and drug testing. They said the scouts ask the players if they smoke, and if they say no they are really skeptical of the rest of their answers. The question they put more weight on is, "Can you stop?" It is ridiculous that it is an illegal drug anyway, but i digress.
Old 02-21-2007, 05:26 PM    (permalink
cuzifelt1ikeit
Veteran

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Assault or possession? Only one of those should be illegal in the first place. Can you guess which one? I don't remember when the article was, but in SI a few years ago they were talking about the combine and drug testing. They said the scouts ask the players if they smoke, and if they say no they are really skeptical of the rest of their answers. The question they put more weight on is, "Can you stop?" It is ridiculous that it is an illegal drug anyway, but i digress.
well it was only on possession he supposedly threatened that he would return with a weapon but was found with around 5 pounds of weed a .40 caliber bullet as well as 3 or 4 other people who wouldnt own up to either of those belonging to them

Quote:
Old 02-21-2007, 05:27 PM    (permalink
PackerFan20

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

He can play in Green Bay but live in Chicago
Old 02-21-2007, 07:08 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

interesting hearing that Green will likely test the market. i still think he'll end up with us.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote