Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 24 50.00%
I love it 33 68.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-21-2007, 07:10 PM    (permalink
roughrider30
Veteran

roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitschke-Hawk
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/scoutingreports/s/brandonmeriweather.html

Currently Scott has us taking Brandon Meriweather in the 2nd round. I'm definitely familiar with him but of course it's hard to get an opinion on safeties but I really like the positives Scott says about him, says he excels in coverage, etc. He has everything we need at safety. I don't think TT would pick him though. Would make for a very athletic combo with Nick Collins.
The whole "Packer People" is overrated. He will get whoever gives us the most help, regardless of character(at least to an extent, someone that has had multiple serious run ins with the law might be an exception.)
very true, a lot of people overlook that TT loves to draft on talent regardless of position. Meriweather is very good value in the second round

Sig by BoneKrusher
roughrider30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 07:59 PM    (permalink
PackerFan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4
2) Merriweather (thogh he his a FS right?)
Woo i was right all along
Old 02-21-2007, 08:07 PM    (permalink
cuzifelt1ikeit
Veteran

cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Quote:
what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigNall4MVP
biigest mistake packers ever make was geting rid of craig nall he beter then bret faver
cuzifelt1ikeit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 08:35 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuzifelt1ikeit
Quote:
Quote:
what?
nobody is right yet

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 09:27 PM    (permalink
PackerFan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
what?
nobody is right yet
It was just that at first nobody really thought of him, but no we are starting to get a few people to like him, but yeah im not "right" until a few years if we even draft him
Old 02-22-2007, 12:03 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=569077

Ferguson in next year's plans, and Henderson wants to comeback if the teams takes him.
Old 02-22-2007, 06:45 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12
http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=569077

Ferguson in next year's plans, and Henderson wants to comeback if the teams takes him.
That's alright but never really been impressed with Ferguson

Old 02-22-2007, 08:11 AM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
what?
nobody is right yet
It was just that at first nobody really thought of him, but no we are starting to get a few people to like him, but yeah im not "right" until a few years if we even draft him
we had had a huge debate about whether we'd want him a while ago. i don't want to get that started up again though.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 09:59 AM    (permalink
ds8582
Rookie

ds8582 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I know Ramonce Taylor from UT has been thrown around this board but, what about Kenny Irons? If we don't get, Lynch in the 1st round, Irons should be there in the 2nd.
ds8582 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 11:01 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds8582
I know Ramonce Taylor from UT has been thrown around this board but, what about Kenny Irons? If we don't get, Lynch in the 1st round, Irons should be there in the 2nd.
Irons would be a decent choice but if it comes down to RB or TE in rd 2 I want the TE

Old 02-22-2007, 11:04 AM    (permalink
ds8582
Rookie

Quote:
Quote:
Irons would be a decent choice but if it comes down to RB or TE in rd 2 I want the TE
I guess I was assuming on either Eric Johnson or Daniel Graham. Are Olsen or Miller worth a 1st round pick?? Or maybe we would trade down??
Old 02-22-2007, 11:09 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I guess I was assuming on either Eric Johnson or Daniel Graham. Are Olsen or Miller worth a 1st round pick?? Or maybe we would trade down??
Olsen, I'm guessing, has a better chance to rise in the draft, but there is a strong likelihhod that they could both be there in Round 2

Old 02-22-2007, 12:24 PM    (permalink
ds8582
Rookie

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Olsen, I'm guessing, has a better chance to rise in the draft, but there is a strong likelihhod that they could both be there in Round 2
I guess it depends on which mock you look at. They might be there.
Old 02-22-2007, 01:33 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In other news Favre signed on with Wrangler jeans which is pretty sweet.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 01:46 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't like Ramonce Taylor, and I don't care about his off the field issues. He looked absolutely horrid in the TX vs the Nation game. He just didn't seem to play smart. He had a 15 yard loss on a run because he kept trying to run away and went back and back and back. I would much rather pick up Gary Russell in the late rounds. I think he will be the steal of the draft for a ZBS team.
Old 02-22-2007, 01:49 PM    (permalink
ds8582
Rookie

Quote:
I don't like Ramonce Taylor, and I don't care about his off the field issues. He looked absolutely horrid in the TX vs the Nation game. He just didn't seem to play smart. He had a 15 yard loss on a run because he kept trying to run away and went back and back and back. I would much rather pick up Gary Russell in the late rounds. I think he will be the steal of the draft for a ZBS team.
Minnesota def has a good recent track record with RBs. Where is Russell projected??
Old 02-22-2007, 03:23 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Minnesota def has a good recent track record with RBs. Where is Russell projected??
I would think 4th/5th round

Old 02-22-2007, 03:26 PM    (permalink
cuzifelt1ikeit
Veteran

cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
what?
nobody is right yet
hate to burst your bubble but you arent the first to think about him its been discussed before. i know i have anyway.

i havent seen any tape of russell but what ive seen of taylor it seems that he has good vision but it is a highlight tape afterall. ill take either one in the drafth though

Quote:
biigest mistake packers ever make was geting rid of craig nall he beter then bret faver
Old 02-22-2007, 04:19 PM    (permalink
PackerFan20

Quote:
When was the TX v Nation game?
Old 02-22-2007, 04:30 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was a few weeks ago. It was held in the Sun Bowl. There were only a couple of guys that really stood out to me, a receiver from Miami, Daniel Robinson(a receiver from UTEP), and Taureen Charles a LB from Bethune Cookman.
Old 02-22-2007, 04:54 PM    (permalink
Jim Jim
Veteran

Jim Jim is a cocksman.Jim Jim is a cocksman.Jim Jim is a cocksman.Jim Jim is a cocksman.

Quote:
It was a few weeks ago. It was held in the Sun Bowl. There were only a couple of guys that really stood out to me, a receiver from Miami, Daniel Robinson(a receiver from UTEP), and Taureen Charles a LB from Bethune Cookman.

Taurean Charles is going to be a sleeper, he's a beast.
Jim Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 05:30 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

Ya, he was easily the best player on the field for that game.
Old 02-22-2007, 05:32 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Jim
Quote:

Taurean Charles is going to be a sleeper, he's a beast.
The Packers don't mind solid defensive players from Bethune Cookman.....#36 :D

Old 02-22-2007, 07:13 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Do you guys think the Packers will resign Ahman before Free Agency starts???

Old 02-22-2007, 07:19 PM    (permalink
cuzifelt1ikeit
Veteran

Quote:
Do you guys think the Packers will resign Ahman before Free Agency starts???
i say no but i want it to happen

Quote: