Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 23 48.94%
I love it 32 68.09%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-24-2007, 05:58 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What do u guys think about moving Underwood to CB if we do draft Landry? he does have the speed.
Old 02-24-2007, 05:58 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What are the chances GB gets Olsen in the first? It is a small reach, but he seems like the kind of player the Packers would draft and fills one of our biggest needs.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 06:02 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by umphrey
What are the chances GB gets Olsen in the first? It is a small reach, but he seems like the kind of player the Packers would draft and fills one of our biggest needs.
his stock has definitely jumped a lot. it's a possibility now but i don't think it's that great of value.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 06:20 PM    (permalink
RockJock07
Rookie

RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.

I can't find anything about the Barry trade, where did you hear Barry for hall and a 5th?

Sidesider for life, Go White Sox
RockJock07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 06:26 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockJock07
I can't find anything about the Barry trade, where did you hear Barry for hall and a 5th?
It's fantasy crap.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 06:28 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackalope
FANTASY

what ever came of the Moss trade? i had been under the impression we gave up Martin and a 3rd but according to the draft order we still have our 3rd. did i miss something?
It was passed

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 06:34 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Favre to have surgery monday. http://www.packersnews.com/apps/pbcs.../70224068/1989

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 06:36 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FANTASY

I would prefer to draft McCauley over Miller b/c the Packers desperately need corner depth and for what it's worth we already lost Dendy. Miller is a good tight end but I think he's a bit overrated and it's not a bigger need than corner

Also there's plenty of good passing catching TE's that will be around on Day 2

Old 02-24-2007, 06:38 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28
FANTASY

I would prefer to draft McCauley over Miller b/c the Packers desperately need corner depth and for what it's worth we already lost Dendy. Miller is a good tight end but I think he's a bit overrated and it's not a bigger need than corner

Also there's plenty of good passing catching TE's that will be around on Day 2
CB is a bigger need than TE?

it looks like as long as the Bills don't take Miller he'll be there for us.

Old 02-24-2007, 06:49 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Yea, the Steelers are on the clock, and we pick after them.

Here's what's left of the big board me and GB12 made:

1. Zach Miller
2. Marcus McCauley
3. Brian Leonard

Besides PF28, anyone disagree with Zach Miller being picked?
ny10804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 06:50 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ny10804

1. Zach Miller
2. Marcus McCauley
3. Brian Leonard

I want Miller.

EDIT: is someone posting it?

Old 02-24-2007, 06:58 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackalope
Quote:

1. Zach Miller
2. Marcus McCauley
3. Brian Leonard

I want Miller.
So do I, so does GB12. I'll give PF a couple more minutes, but even then I'd want to pick Miller.
Old 02-24-2007, 07:07 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

FANTASY

Alright, I think we've done a great job so far. We've acquired:

Randy Moss, WR
Tatum Bell, RB
Dante Hall, KR
Laron Landry, S
Zach Miller, TE

We've pretty much covered all of our major needs. Job well done in my opinion.

As of right now, we have two 5ths, a 6th, and two 7ths remaining.
Old 02-24-2007, 07:10 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
FANTASY

Randy Moss, WR
Tatum Bell, RB
Dante Hall, KR
Laron Landry, S
Zach Miller, TE

We need backup LBs, CBs, and OL

Old 02-24-2007, 07:15 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
FANTASY

Randy Moss, WR
Tatum Bell, RB
Dante Hall, KR
Laron Landry, S
Zach Miller, TE

I'm targeting Rory Johnson in the 5th, and may want to trade up to get him. He's got good size and incredible speed, and came out as a junior. Could be a diamond in the rough.
Old 02-24-2007, 07:26 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
FANTASY

Randy Moss, WR
Tatum Bell, RB
Dante Hall, KR
Laron Landry, S
Zach Miller, TE

I'm targeting Rory Johnson in the 5th, and may want to trade up to get him. He's got good size and incredible speed, and came out as a junior. Could be a diamond in the rough.
alright; any other diamonds???

Old 02-24-2007, 07:28 PM    (permalink
PackerFan20

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
FANTASY

Randy Moss, WR
Tatum Bell, RB
Dante Hall, KR
Laron Landry, S
Zach Miller, TE

Josh Wilson, if he makes it to the 4th. I realize yall got Dante Hall, but he is getting older
Old 02-24-2007, 07:34 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
FANTASY

Randy Moss, WR
Tatum Bell, RB
Dante Hall, KR
Laron Landry, S
Zach Miller, TE

Josh Wilson, if he makes it to the 4th. I realize yall got Dante Hall, but he is getting older
He's 28 going on 29; he's got enough years left in him

Old 02-24-2007, 07:36 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

First of all, Josh Wilson is a CB. Dante Hall is a KR/WR.
Old 02-24-2007, 07:45 PM    (permalink
jdcozart
Rookie

jdcozart needs more cowbell.

For all you guys that want us to draft Marshawn Lynch, he benched 225 20 times. I was a little disappointed especially after after Lorenzo Booker did 26 and Garrett Wolfe followed it up with 22. Anyone's feelins change about him after that or does it have no effect on your lust for him at 16? Opinions?
jdcozart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 08:05 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdcozart
For all you guys that want us to draft Marshawn Lynch, he benched 225 20 times. I was a little disappointed especially after after Lorenzo Booker did 26 and Garrett Wolfe followed it up with 22. Anyone's feelins change about him after that or does it have no effect on your lust for him at 16? Opinions?
Can you do it 20 times??? That's still quite a few

Old 02-24-2007, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Quote:
Wolfe and Booker have shorter arms than him, and are short players, guys with shorter arms are known to do more. 20 is just fine for Lynch, he'll still run you over. He also has the build of a franchise back, those guys don't.

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 08:34 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

i like Booker better
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 08:39 PM    (permalink
jdcozart
Rookie

Quote:
Quote:
I can't even come close to doing it 20 times. I was just wondering if it changed everyone's opinion. I guess I am just tired of seeing us take the same player in ever mock.
Old 02-24-2007, 08:40 PM    (permalink
jdcozart
Rookie

How do I highlight what you guys are saying like you are highlighting mine and reply to your specific post?