Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 23 48.94%
I love it 32 68.09%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-09-2007, 09:41 AM    (permalink
ds8582
Rookie

ds8582 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Rob Davis is high character!!
Old 03-09-2007, 10:05 AM    (permalink
jpapa4490
Rookie

jpapa4490 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

According to Packerupdate the packers had Former Cincy cornerback Tory James in for a visit on Thursday.
jpapa4490 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 10:13 AM    (permalink
ds8582
Rookie

He'd be a decent 3rd corner.
Old 03-09-2007, 12:10 PM    (permalink
RockJock07
Rookie

RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.

What's the lastest with Griffith, is he close to signing? I'd be ok with James a nickle corner but i still think TT should draft another CB in the later round.

Sidesider for life, Go White Sox
RockJock07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 01:45 PM    (permalink
ds8582
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockJock07 View Post
What's the lastest with Griffith, is he close to signing? I'd be ok with James a nickle corner but i still think TT should draft another CB in the later round.
Griffith is supposed to sign by Monday. I heard this from Joe Arrigo, although he said earlier in the week that he was supposed to by today.
Old 03-09-2007, 01:55 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The thing I have about drafting a WR in the first is how will Jennings feel about this, I'd hate to draft a WR and then Jennings want out and then the next year that WR become a bust. With Moss or another vet, jennings understands that its only temporary

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 02:13 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
The thing I have about drafting a WR in the first is how will Jennings feel about this, I'd hate to draft a WR and then Jennings want out and then the next year that WR become a bust. With Moss or another vet, jennings understands that its only temporary
Greg Jennings wouldn't ask to be traded; he's a team first type player and he'd still get his looks at WR so it wouldn't be a big deal.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 03:41 PM    (permalink
GadoR'Savior
Rookie

GadoR'Savior needs more cowbell.

Jennings is smart enough to know that a team needs more than 2 wr's who can catch the ball, if i am him im excited 4 it gives him better match ups weather he is the number 2 or 3 wr. Its easy for a team to stop 2 WR's but 3 and a decent TE (we dont have) opens it up for bigger plays. He wants to win games, he has to much character to act like Walker from what i've seen. Hes not a big headed @ss i mean like Javon ;)
Old 03-09-2007, 08:53 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I see, I just didnt know whether or not he was a Moss or Harrison

Old 03-10-2007, 08:31 AM    (permalink
PacMan
Rookie

PacMan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

so apparently people are complaining to Bob Harlan about us getting Moss. They're saying we're too classy of a team, blah, blah, blah. Last time I checked, football was about winning. The classiest team doesn't get an award at the end of the season. The best team does. Randy Moss makes our team better. He can (not necessarily will) help us get back to the playoffs and/or super bowl. Restructuring his contract so he's here for 2-3 years would ensure that he won't destroy the "future" of our franchise.

Also there's an article on jsonline about us trying to get Donnie Edwards. However Edwards is a middle LB. They're saying maybe Barnett might be ready to holdout or something. Holdouts are sooo classy.
Old 03-10-2007, 09:22 AM    (permalink
GadoR'Savior
Rookie

Any fan who cares bout class more than winning should be beatin! haha Idiots i mean how can people be so dumb?
Old 03-10-2007, 11:51 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacMan View Post
so apparently people are complaining to Bob Harlan about us getting Moss. They're saying we're too classy of a team, blah, blah, blah. Last time I checked, football was about winning. The classiest team doesn't get an award at the end of the season. The best team does. Randy Moss makes our team better. He can (not necessarily will) help us get back to the playoffs and/or super bowl. Restructuring his contract so he's here for 2-3 years would ensure that he won't destroy the "future" of our franchise.

Also there's an article on jsonline about us trying to get Donnie Edwards. However Edwards is a middle LB. They're saying maybe Barnett might be ready to holdout or something. Holdouts are sooo classy.
First of all Nick Barnett said publicly on Jime Rome that he has a contract to honor and he would never hold b/c he's still on contract regardless of an extension. Moss would help the Packers as long as Brett Favre is here b/c Moss respects Favre and he knows who runs the show. Donnie Edwards played MLB in a 3-4 defense but I really think that he could move outside where Brady currently starts

Old 03-10-2007, 12:34 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

Football should be classy, winning isnt everything, but, Moss, if he comes to GB will be classy b/c he has no choice than to be classy or he'll get cut and I doubt anybody would want him again. (except oakland)
*Bad use of commas

Old 03-10-2007, 02:20 PM    (permalink
sik wit it
Rookie

sik wit it smells like sex panther.

in the words of the late great Vince, "Winnings isn't everything, it is the only thing."
Old 03-10-2007, 02:49 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sik wit it View Post
in the words of the late great Vince, "Winnings isn't everything, it is the only thing."
Also in Vince's words as said by Homer simpson, "Win or you're out of the family!" If the great Vince says it, it shall be done.

Old 03-10-2007, 03:28 PM    (permalink
roughrider30
Veteran

roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

isnt this somewhat like the whole Andre Rison controversy back in 96? He was a troubled WR and was known as a team killer and was brought together with Favre and look what happened a Super Bowl. I could care less if our team isn't classy enough if we are winning games. Since when does being classy bring in Championships?

Sig by BoneKrusher
roughrider30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 05:38 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

So wats up w/ this rep stuff

Old 03-10-2007, 05:40 PM    (permalink
Rodgers and Lynch_07
Veteran

Rodgers and Lynch_07 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
So wats up w/ this rep stuff
idk, i don't understand the point of it.

http://www.wisconsin-sports.com/
Rodgers and Lynch_07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 06:39 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

W/ SD getting new unis whats everybody's fav GB one and do we need new ones. I like our jerseys and believe we should keep them, but I've always wanted to see us play a game with the yellow jerseys. I always wonered what it would look like in real life

Old 03-10-2007, 10:26 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
W/ SD getting new unis whats everybody's fav GB one and do we need new ones. I like our jerseys and believe we should keep them, but I've always wanted to see us play a game with the yellow jerseys. I always wonered what it would look like in real life
I think the Packers should wear Red jerseys for a game like the QB practice ones

Old 03-10-2007, 10:54 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkOLjXM2KU4 good reasons why u should sit ur qbs and why Rodgers will be good in the future.
Old 03-11-2007, 12:53 AM    (permalink
johbur
Pro Bowler

johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
http://www.packers.com/history/fast_..._history/1939/

I'll take this classic. The 60's jerseys were nice, and #4 & #92 made the updated green and gold special, but I dig this classic from Don Hutson at the precipice of WWII.
Old 03-11-2007, 12:44 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkOLjXM2KU4 good reasons why u should sit ur qbs and why Rodgers will be good in the future.
Your asking me to take sports advice from a women?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 01:43 PM    (permalink
GadoR'Savior
Rookie

Im with you titletown i've seen her before and she doesnt know whats she talking about for the most part, i mean its almost like shes teaching sports to 1st graders. AShe didnt even know when Rodgers was pick "like 28.....25" and other staments like the "Packers arent that good but that will change when he gets in there" pretty sure Favre gives them a better chance to win

Last edited by GadoR'Savior : 03-11-2007 at 01:49 PM.
GadoR'Savior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 02:39 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

CAL Homerist