Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 23 48.94%
I love it 32 68.09%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-11-2007, 03:34 PM    (permalink
ds8582
Rookie

ds8582 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkOLjXM2KU4 good reasons why u should sit ur qbs and why Rodgers will be good in the future.
Don't expect to see her replacing Mayock or Kiper anytime soon.
Old 03-11-2007, 05:56 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds8582 View Post
HAHA, funny stuff

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 06:23 PM    (permalink
M1Koter
Rookie

M1Koter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
yeah, she annoyed me real quick

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Sherman's hitting percentage on draft picks is like Ben Sheets at the plate
M1Koter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 07:39 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

Vernand Morency i have a feeling will be the surprise of this year

im really big on this kid
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 07:54 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Legend View Post

I think he's a strong #2 back, but to have him take the majority of the carries would be a mistake. Packers will probably go with the system Chicago and Indy used with their RBs

Old 03-11-2007, 08:03 PM    (permalink
M1Koter
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Legend View Post

I could really see him running 1000 yards but not 1500 yards, there needs to be another back of some sort, maybe a second or third rounder to split the carries with, IDK, just throwing suggestions out there

Quote:
Old 03-11-2007, 08:20 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i like Morency also but I'm not too confident with him as our feature back.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 08:22 PM    (permalink
M1Koter
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
i like Morency also but I'm not too confident with him as our feature back.
thats basically where I'm at

Quote:
Old 03-11-2007, 08:44 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M1Koter View Post
I could really see him running 1000 yards but not 1500 yards, there needs to be another back of some sort, maybe a second or third rounder to split the carries with, IDK, just throwing suggestions out there
definitely!!!

Old 03-11-2007, 09:48 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pacman anyone?With all the controversy he might get released or be an easy trade

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 10:05 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NONONONONONONONONONONONO. He has way too much trouble with the law. He has had 10 incidents since coming into the league. He isn't going to stop. He reminds me of DH from Playmakers.
Old 03-11-2007, 10:06 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
Pacman anyone?With all the controversy he might get released or be an easy trade
hell no

anyways... check it out..
http://cheeseandpackers.blogspot.com...live-show.html

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 01:31 PM    (permalink
M1Koter
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
I'm at school and it won't work, what does it say?

Quote:
Old 03-12-2007, 02:21 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
He's TROUBLE!!!!!!

Old 03-12-2007, 03:03 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=575905

Best FA signings in Packer history. Looks good except Hannible Navies on the honerable mentions.
Old 03-12-2007, 03:07 PM    (permalink
ds8582
Rookie

ds8582 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post

Best FA signings in Packer history. Looks good except Hannible Navies on the honerable mentions.
Where's Joe Johnson?? and also if Navies is listed then Woodson should be too.
Old 03-12-2007, 03:38 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Where's Joe Johnson?? and also if Navies is listed then Woodson should be too.
For Woodson
Quote:
Players signed in 2006 weren't considered because their careers in Green Bay have been so brief.
Old 03-12-2007, 04:44 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post

Hannible didn't produce enough to get considered

Old 03-12-2007, 06:21 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
no, not at all. Pacman's the kind of player we should avoid.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 06:54 PM    (permalink
Jim Jim
Veteran

Jim Jim is a cocksman.Jim Jim is a cocksman.Jim Jim is a cocksman.Jim Jim is a cocksman.

How did the Frank Walker visit go?
Jim Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 07:41 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Jim View Post
How did the Frank Walker visit go?
It's tough to tell with Green Bay in FA and any potential signing, but I'm sure Walker is looking for a price and the Packers are looking to pay a specific prince for a #3 CB and they haven't hit a median if they are still talking

Old 03-12-2007, 08:05 PM    (permalink
Gravedigger42
Rookie

Gravedigger42 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

That D-line brings back great memories. I'm sure some will disagree but that was one of the best in NFL history.

Jones, Dotson, Brown, White

Opposing offenses must've been scared ****less.
Gravedigger42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 08:35 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Howard should be #2, considering he was less than a mil

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 12:44 AM    (permalink
Football Fan
Veteran

Football Fan smells like sex panther.
Default Moss article

Probably shouldnt put this here but whatever.
http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=576312
Football Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 01:18 AM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that article gives me a little rise
Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote