Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 24 50.00%
I love it 33 68.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-16-2007, 02:45 PM    (permalink
M1Koter
Rookie

M1Koter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey View Post
What do you gents think of signing Tony Parrish to a short, minimum contract? He's been injured but is a hard worker, character guy, and only a couple of years removed from pro bowl level numbers.
I didn't even he was avaible, I'd be all for it but I don't know if TT is any interested

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Sherman's hitting percentage on draft picks is like Ben Sheets at the plate
M1Koter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 03:12 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow I'm bored...I moved all my stuff out of my dorm except my laptop and most everyone went home, except for me, because I have 1 late final to take.

Anyway I don't think Parrish fits - first I'd consider him old and washed up but even if that isn't so we only keep 2 SS and I want to see Rouse compete for the starting spot, keeping Manuel around if he can't cut it.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 03:17 PM    (permalink
Smokey
Veteran

Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2...6&sportCat=nfl

This chick is a striaght up idiot, comparing Favre to TO & Moss. How the hell did she ever get a job at ESPN, even if it is Page 2?
Smokey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 03:32 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, him not wanting to go to minicamps because it would interfere with his daughters graduation sure is selfish...
Old 05-16-2007, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Smokey
Veteran

Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M1Koter View Post
I didn't even he was avaible, I'd be all for it but I don't know if TT is any interested
http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/insid...len&id=2867289

Included in Pasquerelli's tip sheet. He'd certainly be worth bringing in. He was one of the top safeties in the league not long ago.
Smokey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 04:00 PM    (permalink
M1Koter
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by umphrey View Post
Wow I'm bored...I moved all my stuff out of my dorm except my laptop and most everyone went home, except for me, because I have 1 late final to take.

Anyway I don't think Parrish fits - first I'd consider him old and washed up but even if that isn't so we only keep 2 SS and I want to see Rouse compete for the starting spot, keeping Manuel around if he can't cut it.
good point, it's kinda a waste of money to keep bringing to keep throwing guys at a position and hopeing one works out

Quote:
Old 05-16-2007, 04:11 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tony Parrish is completely washed up. He's been cut twice in the last year and nobody has signed him yet. That should tell you something.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 04:27 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Tony Parrish is completely washed up. He's been cut twice in the last year and nobody has signed him yet. That should tell you something.
I agree, he's kind of in the same boat as Micheal Lewis but older. I would really have no interest in signing him unless it were to be for him to help out the younger players in the secondary.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 04:52 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't really consider Parrish. I can't see him being an improvement over our current safetys, and I think he was beaten out by Mark Roman when he was with the 49ers.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 05:14 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does anyone know if Reggie Williams or Ernest Wilford will be free agents next season? i think they can great red zone targets for us.
Old 05-16-2007, 06:51 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now Favre will report to mini camp.
Old 05-16-2007, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Now Favre will report to mini camp.
Really? fdsgsdgds

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 07:00 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
Really? fdsgsdgds
Heard it on SportsCenter.
Old 05-16-2007, 10:03 PM    (permalink
johbur
Pro Bowler

johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2872883

Brett knows what the right thing to do is. If his receivers don't lead the league in dropped passes, then it will be apparent that he's still got what it takes.
Old 05-16-2007, 10:18 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://harcarphotography.com/featured.html

A.J. hawk wedding pics.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 01:39 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
That's great. Quinn seems like a goofball.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 03:15 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Jackson to not attend mini camp.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2873643
Apparently the collective bargaining agreement prevents him from going.
Old 05-17-2007, 03:17 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Jackson to not attend mini camp.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2873643
Apparently the collective bargaining agreement prevents him from going.
I saw that too, it's different

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 03:32 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I saw that too, it's different
That is ******* ridiculous...
Old 05-17-2007, 03:35 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447 View Post
That is ******* ridiculous...
Yeah, that's pretty messed up.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 05:22 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Not that I expected it to ever happen, but signing Keyshawn is pretty much a definite no now. http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2873760
Quote:
If the Titans go down that road, Johnson told ESPN.com's Matt Mosley, he's looking for a commitment beyond just the 2007 season and that it would have to make financial sense to him.
Quote:
"I don't need to do that. I'm not playing for $750,000, $850,000, $1 million or $2.5 million. You can write that down."
Old 05-17-2007, 06:17 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Corey Dillon still out there. I think he could do good splitting time

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 06:50 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's really too bad about Jackson.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 07:07 PM    (permalink
M1Koter
Rookie

you have a young guy that would rather work with the team than take pics for some cards, and the leugue is telling him he doesn't have a choice. Thats just not right, too bad the guy with his priorites straight gets overruled by someone who doesn't

Quote:
Old 05-18-2007, 12:14 AM    (permalink
johbur
Pro Bowler

johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's a Union for you. The NFLPA shouldn't force players to do what they don't want to do. That being said, Jackson will get $12 k for the weekend and the more exposure he gets, perhaps the more exposure the Packers gets. Maybe it'll sell a couple more of his jerseys for the team revenues. I like that Jackson came out and was strong in his statement about wanting to be at minicamp, also. If he gets over being injured every year, he could turn out better than Lynch, and he doesn't have the character problems. I'd still have like dhim more in the late thrid round, mind you...