Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 24 50.00%
I love it 33 68.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-04-2007, 06:02 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
Thank you :)

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 06:06 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/351390/vikings_packers/

At 4:08 or so.

We all owe these guys a pat on the back for defending the Lambeau leap.
Denied. The beer was a nice touch. I love how he slinked away thinking, "****, I got owned."

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Last edited by Boston : 06-04-2007 at 06:11 PM.
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 09:28 PM    (permalink
johbur
Pro Bowler

johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am not too worried of when they sign. The organization gets players signed, and rarely is there a missed practice. Given all the competition this year, even at DT, a player missing any of TC would be behind his competitors.
Old 06-04-2007, 10:24 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johbur View Post
I am not too worried of when they sign. The organization gets players signed, and rarely is there a missed practice. Given all the competition this year, even at DT, a player missing any of TC would be behind his competitors.
Especially with the guys that we drafted. I can't imagine any of them holding out.
Old 06-05-2007, 05:14 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Terrence Murphy is now a coaching intern for us.

http://packers.com/news/stories/2007/06/05/1/

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 05:16 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
Terrence Murphy is now a coaching intern for us.

http://packers.com/news/stories/2007/06/05/1/
That's an awesome story. Murphy was a great player and is a great person.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 05:50 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
That's an awesome story. Murphy was a great player and is a great person.
I'm a big fan of Murphy too

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 01:10 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
Denied. The beer was a nice touch. I love how he slinked away thinking, "****, I got owned."

i love that play when , "harris, kampman, kgb" are holding onto jackson to bring him down slowly and then aj hawk just come and smack him down "1.15"
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 03:56 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

just wondering do you guys think we will bring robinson back?

Drvier
Jennings
Ferguson
Martin
James
Clowney
Old 06-06-2007, 06:43 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Legend View Post

Drvier
Jennings
Ferguson
Martin
James
Clowney
Hell yeah. He's good and cheap, kinda like Taco Bell. Much better bargain than turd. Not to mention Ted the Terrible assisted in drafting him at what, number nine overall?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 12:29 AM    (permalink
johbur
Pro Bowler

johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Drvier
Jennings
Ferguson
Martin
James
Clowney
My money is on Fergie not being with the team. He hasn't been cleared by medical, and he's got the least amount of time besides Koren in the offense. It remains to be seen if he's even a special teamer like he used to be. Take Fergie out and put Koren in, and I like that group of WRs. James and Clowney not going anywhere as they're this year's draftees, Martin is TT's Euro UDFA find, DD is secure, Jennings is solid. Toss Koren, former first rounder, into the mix and there's been year's when we've had worse.
Old 06-07-2007, 01:47 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

didn't work, sorry. I had a link to the video of the super bowl victory but it won't work when I post it. IF anyone wants it I can tell ya, but i don't think I can post the link.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Last edited by TitleTown088 : 06-07-2007 at 01:57 AM.
Old 06-07-2007, 10:21 AM    (permalink
cuzifelt1ikeit
Veteran

cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
didn't work, sorry. I had a link to the video of the super bowl victory but it won't work when I post it. IF anyone wants it I can tell ya, but i don't think I can post the link.
can you pm it to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigNall4MVP
biigest mistake packers ever make was geting rid of craig nall he beter then bret faver
cuzifelt1ikeit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Blah, OTA got moved inside. No reports. :(
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 06:39 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
Blah, OTA got moved inside. No reports. :(
http://www.packersnews.com/includes/...er/index.shtml

they get smoked.

Old 06-07-2007, 07:07 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I heard on the radio that Jackson injured his knee.
Old 06-07-2007, 07:23 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
I heard on the radio that Jackson injured his knee.
Yeah it was in the OTA report. Sounds like no big deal. They said he should be back next week I believe.

they get smoked.

Old 06-07-2007, 07:29 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Anyone else see that Rivera was cut? Man, TT not resigning him for millions of dollers was such a blunder... TT is an idiot.... TT sucks and he dosen't know what he's doing...

they get smoked.

Old 06-07-2007, 09:57 PM    (permalink
M1Koter
Rookie

M1Koter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Guy I don't think he's even starting any more, it was time to move on from that old guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Sherman's hitting percentage on draft picks is like Ben Sheets at the plate
M1Koter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 11:46 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

Hmm NFL.com Thinks Dante Culpeppers Number 1 Ending Spot Is "Green Bay Packers"

Quote:
1. Green Bay Packers -- The Packers are very familiar with what Culpepper can do, having faced him when he was a member of the NFC North rival Vikings on several occasions. Green Bay also has the salary cap space to make the move, but most importantly, the Packers have the need. Brett Favre is getting closer and closer to retirement, and the team has to find a replacement. Some observers think that player could be Aaron Rodgers, whom Green Bay drafted in the first round of the 2005 NFL Draft, but more and more it is becoming obvious the team has little confidence in him. Don't kid yourself -- Favre would have been sent packing two years ago if Rodgers was good enough. And with Favre struggling to the third-worst quarterback rating of his career last year (72.7), that doesn't say much for Rodgers at this point.

Of course, I'm not ready to condemn him to a Tommy Maddox-like career just yet. But it just seems clear that the team isn't entirely sold on him either. Whether Rodgers blossoms or not, it would be a good idea to have some veteran talent on hand to ease the transition when Favre retires. Culpepper would provide that.

Give Culpepper another year to recover from his disastrous knee injury, take the pressure off Aaron Rodgers to perform immediately and give the team added depth for the next several years. It makes sense.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/10217364
Old 06-08-2007, 12:05 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

There's an update on the safety competion. So who is it that is pushing Manuel? Underwood? Rouse?

No! it's...

That's right, Atari Bigby http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=616699 Unexpected to say the least, but hey more competition equals a better result.
Old 06-08-2007, 01:05 AM    (permalink
roughrider30
Veteran

roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I hope this isn't going to happen, I really dont want to see Culpepper in a Packers jersey. IMO he wont start in the NFL again, and it would show a lack of confidence in Rodgers.

Sig by BoneKrusher
roughrider30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 02:03 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:

Dear god. We can only hope this is false.

they get smoked.

Old 06-08-2007, 08:23 AM    (permalink
M1Koter
Rookie

M1Koter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Just think how weird it would be if moss and Culpepper worn packers jerseys. I would have a hard time watching packer games

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Sherman's hitting percentage on draft picks is like Ben Sheets at the plate
M1Koter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 09:44 AM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M1Koter View Post
Just think how weird it would be if moss and Culpepper worn packers jerseys. I would have a hard time watching packer games
To say the least. My head would probably implode.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote