Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 24 50.00%
I love it 33 68.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-01-2007, 08:56 PM    (permalink
johbur
Pro Bowler

johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still don't like where the Packers chose their first three picks. Maybe all three will be starters and be amazing this year, showing their value, but I think Harrell and Jackson went high given their injury Hx and JJ also could have gone a round or two lower.

I love that JJ looks this good early. He's built like Sharpe, though we'll see how the similarity holds up when it is time for games.

Jackson almost being handed the starting positio with Morency out at least two weeks.

Harrell hasn't amazed, which is no surprise to me, as few DTs are stunners out of the gate. For that matter, few rookies are great out of the gate. Toss in he's been a year away from football and hasn't been eating weights and I am not sure why Corey Williams isn't listed as the starter other than they're trying to play contract games.

I'm also very glad to see DD and Bubba doing well so far in camp.
Old 08-01-2007, 09:14 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

White, Rodgers looked great with what I saw on NFL Network. Jenning, Martin, Thompson, and Noah didn't look good.
Old 08-01-2007, 11:17 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
White, Rodgers looked great with what I saw on NFL Network. Jenning, Martin, Thompson, and Noah didn't look good.
What? I've heard Jennings is doing great.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 12:49 AM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

Man you know you're a good player when you're rocking the full body suit like AJ. A la Dwyane Wade, other NBA stars. I'm sure theres other players doin it. I know Woodson does the showing socks look in TC.
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 01:31 PM    (permalink
Pack_Attack_4
Rookie

Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
What? I've heard Jennings is doing great.

Jennings is gonna hav a 1000 yards easily this year(if he can stay healthy)
http://www.packersnews.com/apps/pbcs...&located=FLASH
Pack_Attack_4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 01:57 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't wait until Saturday. I'm excited to see the team in action, especially Jones.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 04:14 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's a Brett Favre interview on NFL Live

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 05:10 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
There's a Brett Favre interview on NFL Live
Weak... what time is it on agian?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 08-02-2007, 05:11 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Weak... what time is it on agian?
They said the rest would be on Sunday

Old 08-02-2007, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

It's amazing how many of you guys don't use Packers.com. They have interviews and stories everyday. It's really the only place you'll see interviews in their entirety.
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 12:20 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/traini...ohn&id=2958304

good article

Old 08-03-2007, 01:55 PM    (permalink
RockJock07
Rookie

RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.

I'm still in baseball mode but I did see the Pack on NFL network the other night.

Ingle Martin looked good I thought, they said he's really progressed since last season. My worry, along with most people's, is the running game. We see all the time how a lack of a running game kills a team. If jackson can't handle it then the Pack are in trouble.

I think the defense is getting really good, Hawk is gonna be a beast this year and I'm interested to see if Kampman can have another good year.

Sidesider for life, Go White Sox
RockJock07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 04:57 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockJock07 View Post
I think the defense is getting really good, Hawk is gonna be a beast this year and I'm interested to see if Kampman can have another good year.
Agree on all points. I also hope Bigby wins the starting job at SS.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 05:08 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by umphrey View Post
Agree on all points. I also hope Bigby wins the starting job at SS.
What! I will be disappointed if he does win. He nothing more then a good back up player that wont make the squad with the talent we have there.
Old 08-03-2007, 05:19 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Oh, I'm so sick of these damn reporters on ESPN using the departure of William Henderson as a " negative" for the Packers. He didn't fit the freaking scheme anymore and he was a FULLBACK. Give me a break. I love the guy, but come on, he barely even played last year.

they get smoked.

Old 08-03-2007, 05:21 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

If anyone got a chance to watch Around the horn I think you would agree with me that the panelists opinions of the Packers was a complete joke. Summary: Team with no talent that got murdered in the middle of last year. What an argument!?

Old 08-03-2007, 07:03 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The kicking job is really close. It sounds like both Rayner and Crosby are doing really well in TC.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 07:35 PM    (permalink
jpapa4490
Rookie

jpapa4490 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I dunno if this was posted already but according to packersnews.com tory humphry was placed IR
jpapa4490 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 07:45 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpapa4490 View Post
I dunno if this was posted already but according to packersnews.com tory humphry was placed IR
thats been brought up; unfortunate for someone to be out already at this point in the season

Old 08-03-2007, 11:12 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is it just me or is Barnett looking huge this year (and also pissed off)?!? Man, I'm so looking forward to watching this defense for the next few years!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 11:57 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Lombardi View Post

Is it just me or is Barnett looking huge this year (and also pissed off)?!? Man, I'm so looking forward to watching this defense for the next few years!

One more year baby...one more year...

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 12:16 AM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
... and then: bye bye.

:)
Old 08-04-2007, 12:33 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:

Briggs: "It's fun to stay at the YMCA...."

He looks like a fairy in that picture.

they get smoked.

Last edited by TitleTown088 : 08-04-2007 at 12:38 AM.
Old 08-04-2007, 01:18 AM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

You've had a nice run but you better make it count this year. ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 01:22 AM    (permalink
Pack_Attack_4
Rookie

Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.

FUK the bears
Pack_Attack_4 is offline   Reply With Quote