Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 23 48.94%
I love it 32 68.09%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-30-2007, 02:24 AM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Off topic, but did anyone else just lose ESPN Classic? I was just watching it earlier today and now 29 is ESPN2 and 28 is the golf channel and I can't find Classic anywhere. I have Time Warner Cable by the way.
I have Classic...

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 02:25 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So did I until a couple of hours ago, which is why I'm confused.
Old 08-30-2007, 02:30 AM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=654689

It's fun reading things like these. A far cry from anything I've read about the Brewers this year.

Hitman D

Last edited by Boston : 08-30-2007 at 02:44 AM.
Old 08-30-2007, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Smokey
Veteran

Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post

anyways I only want to carry 2 QB's its Brett Favre the Iron Man what is there to worry about.
This is bad karma. The forum should collectively knock on wood.
Smokey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 03:53 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey View Post
done

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 04:09 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey View Post
Brett Favre laughs at karma.

Hitman D

Old 08-30-2007, 04:21 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone else in the Green Bay area notice that we don't get ESPN Classic on cable anymore????

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Off topic, but did anyone else just lose ESPN Classic? I was just watching it earlier today and now 29 is ESPN2 and 28 is the golf channel and I can't find Classic anywhere. I have Time Warner Cable by the way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Anyone else in the Green Bay area notice that we don't get ESPN Classic on cable anymore????
I'm sure it's just you.

Hitman D

Old 08-30-2007, 04:28 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
I'm sure it's just you.
Sorry, I didn't notice that from before

Old 08-30-2007, 04:32 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Quote:
Sorry, I didn't notice that from before
The probably weren't showing enough classic Favre, so Green Bay decided to boycott ESPN Classics.

Hitman D

Old 08-30-2007, 04:55 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
The probably weren't showing enough classic Favre, so Green Bay decided to boycott ESPN Classics.
every 4th day of the month should be set aside to honor #4

Old 08-30-2007, 04:58 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
every 4th day of the month should be set aside to honor #4
Yep, they should definitely decide to honor Tyler Thigpen more frequently.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 04:59 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
you're so funny Buck

Old 08-30-2007, 05:04 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Quote:
I was kind of wondering why they haven't shown any Viking super bowl victories, but then I remembered, they don't have any.

Hitman D

Old 08-30-2007, 05:06 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
I was kind of wondering why they haven't shown any Viking super bowl victories, but then I remembered, they don't have any.
OUCH! Burn baby burn......

Old 08-30-2007, 05:10 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
OUCH! Burn baby burn......
Just wait until the Thigpen era begins, he'll make Brett Favre look like a little schoolgirl.

Just look at that face, it's the foundation of greatness.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 05:37 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Quote:
Just wait until the Thigpen era begins, he'll make Brett Favre look like a little schoolgirl.

Just look at that face, it's the foundation of greatness.
We all know Brett plays like a school girl. Except he is a slightly modified school girl, with a surgically placed cannon where his arm used to be, and in overwhelming knowledge of the game. I won't even get into how amazing his accuracy is. Favre eat's pieces of crap like Thigpen for breakfest, and usually sees them 32 hours later.

Hitman D

Old 08-30-2007, 06:39 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do you guys expect Manuel to make the team? He won't be playing tonight and I figure it's because if he gets hurt, they won't be able to trade him/will have to have an injury settlement.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 06:43 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
Do you guys expect Manuel to make the team? He won't be playing tonight and I figure it's because if he gets hurt, they won't be able to trade him/will have to have an injury settlement.
It all depends on Bigby i he proves he can start Manuel will probably be released like we did with Roman last year.
Old 08-30-2007, 06:45 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Green Bay eh? That constitutes like what, 15 people?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 07:05 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Green Bay eh? That constitutes like what, 15 people?
Basically. They just use CGI when showing Packer home games on television to create the illusion of 60,000 fans.

Hitman D

Old 08-30-2007, 07:18 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

If Franks keeps playing like this, I might be forced to like him again.

Hitman D

Old 08-30-2007, 07:25 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's good to see Jennings getting involved in the passing game. He's been quiet in the preseason so far.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 07:32 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

I'm definately liking Bigby. He's pretty much locked up the starting job already.

Hitman D

Last edited by Boston : 08-30-2007 at 07:40 PM.
Old 08-30-2007, 07:44 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Noah Herron's hurt, are you kidding me