Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 24 50.00%
I love it 33 68.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-19-2007, 05:01 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 255979119 View Post
So, are you therefore dissapointed with the pick?
I am now with the emergence of Jolly to tell you the truth. I would like to see Williams resigned, and Harrel makes it that much more difficult to do so. One thing is for sure, the Packers are going to have some damn good DTs in years to come if Harrell can live up to his draft position.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 09:17 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
I am now with the emergence of Jolly to tell you the truth. I would like to see Williams resigned, and Harrel makes it that much more difficult to do so. One thing is for sure, the Packers are going to have some damn good DTs in years to come if Harrell can live up to his draft position.
With Pickett, Cole, Williams, and Jolly already on the roster I don't get the Harrell pick. I know TT likes depth with his lines but if he had to have thought that Jolly was going to be a decent player, but depth is good

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 09:36 AM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
With Pickett, Cole, Williams, and Jolly already on the roster I don't get the Harrell pick. I know TT likes depth with his lines but if he had to have thought that Jolly was going to be a decent player, but depth is good
Well, the good news is that Meachem has so far been a bust for the Saints and Olsen has been injured plus our TEs have showed up so far this season.

Those were basically the other two options we had at that pick.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 10:06 AM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright, got a new sig courtesy of DHVF (don't worry, he may be a Vikings fan, but it's cool). Its of Al Harris and I really like it, thoughts?
Old 09-19-2007, 11:05 AM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiddler View Post
Alright, got a new sig courtesy of DHVF (don't worry, he may be a Vikings fan, but it's cool). Its of Al Harris and I really like it, thoughts?
I think the renders a little small. I like your old one better.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 01:09 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF4 View Post
I think the renders a little small. I like your old one better.
Really? I always thought it was a little too scrappy is the best way I could describe it. I guess this one seems more well done to me. Maybe that's because its made by DHVF.
Old 09-19-2007, 01:22 PM    (permalink
EvilMonkey
Veteran

EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i am not in love with the harrell pick, but i think it's unfair to judge it yet because i'm hoping he's still fully recovering from his injury and can become a dominant player. If he does develop and we are able to keep all our guys the next couple years we can always trade one of them for help at another position. If we do that this could actually help other positions in the long run, one of the big reasons i like taking BPA which i guess TT felt Harrell was. TT hasnt really done much trading like this, hoping he does in the future otherwise; yeah, could be a bad pick.
Old 09-19-2007, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

Heh, just thought of an idea with the DT depth talk. If the O-Line doesn't progress like it should this year maybe we could move one of them for an offensive linemen, but I really don't want any of the DT's to leave.

I really wanna sign Alan Faneca this offseason, but as of right now it wouldn't make sense to play him anywhere but right guard, (I'd be surprised if that didn't hurt his play) unless Clifton would be released and Colledge moved to tackle or something. Just a random thought...
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 05:53 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DR. Z has Green Bay at #5 on his latest power rankings.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...x.html?eref=T1

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 06:02 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
DR. Z has Green Bay at #5 on his latest power rankings.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...x.html?eref=T1
As much as I love my Green Bay Packers, to have them 5th in the power rankings; I want to see Dr. Z's PHD

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 09:31 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
12. Green Bay Packers: Will they finish with more victories than the number of players that most fans could name off their roster?
What?
I guess they mean casual fans cuz i can name atleast 40

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
As much as I love my Green Bay Packers, to have them 5th in the power rankings; I want to see Dr. Z's PHD
Yeah, I really enjoy reading the guy's work but I also think its a little too high. Oh well, its not like he's tearing us a new one.
Old 09-19-2007, 09:50 PM    (permalink
ter1texans

Who is starting at RB for the Pack?
Old 09-19-2007, 09:54 PM    (permalink
NickCollins36
Rookie

NickCollins36 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ter1texans View Post
Who is starting at RB for the Pack?
At this point i think its still brandon jackson, although he has been outplayed by our 7th round pick Deshawn Wynn...lol

sig by diehardvikingsfan

IN TED WE TRUST
NickCollins36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 11:09 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
What?
Number 12 is alot more reasonable than 5.

stephenson86
Old 09-19-2007, 11:24 PM    (permalink
Veteran

255979119 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I was actually suprised that Green Bay did not attempt to trade up for Lynch, RB is still there clearest need. But as soon as Buffalo grabbed Lynch, I was looking for a DB or possibly Meachem.
255979119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 11:26 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 255979119 View Post
I was actually suprised that Green Bay did not attempt to trade up for Lynch, RB is still there clearest need. But as soon as Buffalo grabbed Lynch, I was looking for a DB or possibly Meachem.
TE was our biggest need next to RB, but i guess our GM didnt like Olsen. On antoher note, our GM is typically against trading up and losing draft picks it seems.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 11:42 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
What?
I could probably go all 53. Infact here it goes:

Brett Favre
Aaron Rodgers
Brandon Jackson
Vernand Morency
Deshawn Wynn
Korey Hall
Ryan Grant
Bubba Franks
Donald Lee
Donald Driver
Greg Jennings
James Jones
Ruvell Martin
Chris Francies
Chad Clifton
Daryn Colledge
Scott Wells
Jason Spitz
Mark Tauscher
Tony Moll
Junious Coston
Allan Barbre
Aaron Kampman
Cullen Jenkins
KGB
Mike Montgomery
Jason Hunter
Ryan Pickett
Johnny Jolly
Corey WIlliams
Colin Cole
Justin Harrell
Daniel Muir
Nick Barnett
AJ Hawk
Brady Poppinga
Desmond Bishop
Tracy White
Al Harris
Charles Woodson
Jarrett Bush
Will Blackmon
Tramon Williams
Frank Walker
Atari Bigby
Nick Collins
Charlie Peprah
Aaron Rouse
Mason Crosby
John Ryan
Rob Davis

That's 51, I know one of the guys I'm missing is a guard but I can't remember his name.
Old 09-20-2007, 12:33 AM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post

Brett Favre
Aaron Rodgers
Brandon Jackson
Vernand Morency
Deshawn Wynn
Korey Hall
Ryan Grant
Bubba Franks
Donald Lee
Donald Driver
Greg Jennings
James Jones
Ruvell Martin
Chris Francies
Chad Clifton
Daryn Colledge
Scott Wells
Jason Spitz
Mark Tauscher
Tony Moll
Junious Coston
Allan Barbre
Aaron Kampman
Cullen Jenkins
KGB
Mike Montgomery
Jason Hunter
Ryan Pickett
Johnny Jolly
Corey WIlliams
Colin Cole
Justin Harrell
Daniel Muir
Nick Barnett
AJ Hawk
Brady Poppinga
Desmond Bishop
Tracy White
Al Harris
Charles Woodson
Jarrett Bush
Will Blackmon
Tramon Williams
Frank Walker
Atari Bigby
Nick Collins
Charlie Peprah
Aaron Rouse
Mason Crosby
John Ryan
Rob Davis

That's 51, I know one of the guys I'm missing is a guard but I can't remember his name.
+ John Kuhn
+ Tony Palmer (this would be your guard. :) )

Old 09-20-2007, 04:30 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wasn't palmer released recently because of his injury?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 08:43 AM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post

Brett Favre
Aaron Rodgers
Brandon Jackson
Vernand Morency
Deshawn Wynn
Korey Hall
Ryan Grant
Bubba Franks
Donald Lee
Donald Driver
Greg Jennings
James Jones
Ruvell Martin
Chris Francies
Chad Clifton
Daryn Colledge
Scott Wells
Jason Spitz
Mark Tauscher
Tony Moll
Junious Coston
Allan Barbre
Aaron Kampman
Cullen Jenkins
KGB
Mike Montgomery
Jason Hunter
Ryan Pickett
Johnny Jolly
Corey WIlliams
Colin Cole
Justin Harrell
Daniel Muir
Nick Barnett
AJ Hawk
Brady Poppinga
Desmond Bishop
Tracy White
Al Harris
Charles Woodson
Jarrett Bush
Will Blackmon
Tramon Williams
Frank Walker
Atari Bigby
Nick Collins
Charlie Peprah
Aaron Rouse
Mason Crosby
John Ryan
Rob Davis

Only 51?!?!?!? Your no fan.

stephenson86
Old 09-20-2007, 10:23 AM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Wasn't palmer released recently because of his injury?
Was he? I don't remember reading about that.. if so, I fail. :(

Old 09-20-2007, 04:50 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
+ John Kuhn
+ Tony Palmer (this would be your guard. :) )
Hmm, I didn't know Kuhn made the actual roster.

Anyways some bad news, James Jones pulled a hamstring.
Old 09-20-2007, 05:38 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Without looking at GB12's I'll see how many I can get.

Brett Favre
Aaron Rodgers
Brandon Jackson
Deshawn Wynn
Vernand Morency
Ryan Grant
Korey Hall
Donald Driver
Greg Jennings
James Jones
Ruvell Martin
Chris Francies (can't remember if he was who we brought up from the PS)
Bubba Franks
Donald Lee
Mark Tauscher
Jason Spitz
Scott Wells
Darreyn Colledge
Chad Clifton
Tony Moll
Allen Barbre
Junius Coston
Arron Kampman
Cullen Jenkins
Kabeer Gbaja-Biamilla
Ryan Pickett
Johnny Jolly
Corey Williams
Colin Cole
Justin Harrell
Daniel Muir
A.J. Hawk
Nick Barnett
Brady Poppinga
Desmond Bishop
Tracy White
Al Harris
Charles Woodson
Jarrett Bush
Will Blackmon
Tramon Williams
Frank Walker
Nick Collins
Atari Bigby
Aaron Rouse
Mason Crosby
Jon Ryan
Rob Davis

That's 48.

EDIT: I left off Montgomery, Jason Hunter, and Kuhn. I also got Culver and Peprah mixed up. I knew I was forgetting some DEs.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Last edited by jackalope : 09-20-2007 at 06:20 PM.
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 06:01 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Culver's not on the team anymore.