Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 24 50.00%
I love it 33 68.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-01-2007, 03:14 AM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
Oh yeah speaking of Hawk I forgot to say he was awesome once again. Been great the last month or two IMO. Made Marion the Barbarian look pretty average on several plays and once again awesome in coverage.
Speaking of which. That 3rd and 19 play, the 35 yard completion, after Hawk stopped Witten/Barber behind the line of scrimmage on two consecutive plays, could have won us the game, had it gone the other way. So, go Hawk...

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 12:04 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmohr107 View Post
You guys also beat us (Chaminade).
Cool, that makes 1 Iona Prep, 1 Holy Trinity (Rob Schubert), and 1 Chaminade student.

BTW, 66 (the guy I had to block at LG) is a big dude...
Old 12-01-2007, 01:36 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
Speaking of which. That 3rd and 19 play, the 35 yard completion, after Hawk stopped Witten/Barber behind the line of scrimmage on two consecutive plays, could have won us the game, had it gone the other way. So, go Hawk...
Yeah that moment sticks out to me. It irks me that we couldn't get a stop there, but that happened a lot. They had so many big passing plays because of our mistakes that haven't been made this year.

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 04:53 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Someone blew a coverage on that play. Al Harris was 10 yards off the LOS with no one in sight. Patrick Crayton was ........W.................I.................D.................E........... open, and no else was within 20 yards of him after he caught it.
Old 12-01-2007, 04:58 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ny10804 View Post
Someone blew a coverage on that play. Al Harris was 10 yards off the LOS with no one in sight. Patrick Crayton was ........W.................I.................D.................E........... open, and no else was within 20 yards of him after he caught it.
To be fair, Crayton is part god......
Old 12-01-2007, 05:26 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good Bye again Underwood.

Hello again Craig Nall.
Old 12-01-2007, 05:51 PM    (permalink
johbur
Pro Bowler

johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The good: Aaron Rodgers and the offense rolling on Dallas. Aaron Rodgers also very mobile and knows when to bring the ball down and pick up yards. GB rushed better than Dallas and Ryan Grant and Aaron > Marion Barber and Julius Jones. Ryan Grant is leading the league in rushing since week 8. Without the turnovers, might have seen him get yet another 100 yard day.

The bad: Our defense without Woodson in. Not sure if KGB would have been able to apply pressure around that LT or not. Missing 3rd and 19 terrible. Where's the coaching on that play? The offensive play-calling when Brett was in. What was with all those 7 step drop backs and chucking the ball as far down the field as possible? I love watching our offense when the ball gets spread out and there are quick tosses to the receivers who get the yards after the catch. The Pack didn't get back to that until Rodgers came in. I hated the play-calling until Rodgers came in.

The ugly: Referees blew dog. Two big calls against the Packers, but that's home-field cooking for you. Favre missing that blitz. I'm not sure if that was a result of having take the seven steps back and looking down field, but I like it more when he's in shotgun and looking for the slants and curls.

It'll be nice to have the extra time to get a little bit of health back and get the team back to basics to hit the Raiders. Time to go 4-0 in December again!!!
Old 12-01-2007, 06:18 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post

Hello again Craig Nall.
Great to see Nall back. I was a big fan of him when he was here.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 10:06 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Hello again Craig Nall.
I was mad when Nall left so I'm glad he's back

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 12:57 AM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atari Bigby's Wikipedia Page
Atari Bigby was born in Jamaica and moved to the U.S. at age 4. He was named by his grandmother, who liked the name Atari. "Atari" is a Japanese word meaning "attack". He is married to Jill and has 2 daughters, Michelle, 6, and Leenah, 3
I get it now

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

soo on NFL.com, there's an article about Brett Favre leading ALL NFL PLAYERS in the probowl voting. That is pretty awesome. As far as the probowl goes, I think Tracy White and Scott Wells could make their first appearences. Scott Wells kind of goes un noticed, but he has been the one SOLID O-linemen for us all season except for the injury. Also it is kind of a given Kampman an Woodson will be there. Anyone else?
Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 01:59 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post
soo on NFL.com, there's an article about Brett Favre leading ALL NFL PLAYERS in the probowl voting. That is pretty awesome. As far as the probowl goes, I think Tracy White and Scott Wells could make their first appearences. Scott Wells kind of goes un noticed, but he has been the one SOLID O-linemen for us all season except for the injury. Also it is kind of a given Kampman an Woodson will be there. Anyone else?
Wells has no chance. White is deserving of going as the ST and having that TD will help, but that's a position that voting is out of whack for. Kampman, Favre, Woodson, and Jennings are locks. Barnett has a very good chance, and Harris and Clifton are possible.
Old 12-02-2007, 04:33 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Hello again Craig Nall.
Another piece from the Sherman era :D

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 11:21 PM    (permalink
johbur
Pro Bowler

johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't mind Nall sticking with the team if he gets over himself enough to become a Peterson to Rodgers.
Old 12-02-2007, 11:27 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was his problem, he didnt like Rodgers. I just figured that we thought he wasnt good anymore

Old 12-02-2007, 11:49 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
That was his problem, he didnt like Rodgers. I just figured that we thought he wasnt good anymore
Huh? He left because Buffalo offered him more money and a chance to battle for the starting job. I've always liked him as a backup and would to have him as our #2 once Favre leaves. I still remember that game where he lit up the Bears.
Old 12-03-2007, 02:55 AM    (permalink
bigboiajhawk
Veteran

bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am wondering why nall is back, is bretts hand still numb?

Last edited by bigboiajhawk : 12-03-2007 at 03:04 AM.
bigboiajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 03:03 AM    (permalink
bigboiajhawk
Veteran

bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
I totally agree with you, AJ has looked like a beast out there. The one thing i like about him is that he is the surest tackler on the packers team, and he is quick and fast enough to not get juked out of his shoes. I am a huge fan of his and have been. I wish they would find a way to get him better blitzes that arent either up the middle or directly at an offensive tackle where he has to do swim moves and spin moves to get by. He is improving more and more in pass coverage coming from a college where he was always in zone. So it should be exciting as the end of the season approaches to see what he does.

On another note, does aaron rouse start? He must be healthy otherwise they wouldnt have gotten rid of underwood. I would really like to see him and collins in the game.
bigboiajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 06:52 AM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboiajhawk View Post
I am wondering why nall is back, is bretts hand still numb?
Insurance, just think if Rodgers got hurt last week

Old 12-03-2007, 09:33 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
Insurance, just think if Rodgers got hurt last week
Then Ruvell would've been QB

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 10:43 AM    (permalink
Empire
Rookie

Empire hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
I personally would have loved seeing Ruvell under center.
Empire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 12:33 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
But this is just a better option. Ruvell is simply an emergency option and I doubt he spends a whole lot of time learning the QB position.
Old 12-03-2007, 02:34 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiddler View Post
But this is just a better option. Ruvell is simply an emergency option and I doubt he spends a whole lot of time learning the QB position.
Hell anyone could be named the emergency QB. I'm sure most of the athletes on the team played QB in high school

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 04:10 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
Hell anyone could be named the emergency QB. I'm sure most of the athletes on the team played QB in high school
the thing i belive nall brings is good headset work with talking to favre
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 09:13 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Si's sportsman of the year is...... http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...x.html?eref=T1

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote