Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 23 48.94%
I love it 32 68.09%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-03-2008, 02:33 AM    (permalink
Football Fan
Veteran

Football Fan smells like sex panther.
Default Dropoff by Jones opens No. 3 spot

Receivers' revolving door
http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=702874
I dont see anything official on this but I thought it was interesting.
Other than driver and jennings the other three seem to be playing about the same.
Football Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 11:35 AM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

i would like to see a bit more of Robinson
and i swear if Jones fumbles it ill scream lol
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 12:26 PM    (permalink
Favre4ever
Rookie

Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.

I am not surprised about that decision. Its nothing against Jones who will be a fine player but when you have the luxury to have a veteran like Robinson as a 4th receiver, you need to give him more snaps. He would be a #2 receiver in many teams.
Favre4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 01:46 PM    (permalink
Football Fan
Veteran

It does seem like robinson has been trying harder to get more YAC when he gets the ball.
Old 01-03-2008, 01:53 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Football Fan View Post
It does seem like robinson has been trying harder to get more YAC when he gets the ball.
i have to disagree i think he been in postion to get good YAC they have been runing some werid screen with him and other stuff that really just seem to be check downs
Old 01-03-2008, 02:10 PM    (permalink
Football Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Legend View Post
i have to disagree i think he been in postion to get good YAC they have been runing some werid screen with him and other stuff that really just seem to be check downs
Fact is I really just havent seen Jones do much lately, but martin has had some nice catches. I think its probably just that robinson has been getting more action lately along with a few designed plays for the YAC and its making him seem like a better number 3. But he does seem to be more reliable for the position for now.

Last edited by Football Fan : 01-03-2008 at 02:16 PM.
Old 01-03-2008, 04:05 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Coston's season is over.
http://blogs.jsonline.com/packers/ar...commentmessage
Old 01-03-2008, 04:10 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
****. Might not help.
Old 01-03-2008, 05:00 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

****, that hurts. That kids athletic ability is just scary.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 05:02 PM    (permalink
Pack_Attack_4
Rookie

Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.

looks like were goin back to college and spitz at G
Pack_Attack_4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 08:37 PM    (permalink
johbur
Pro Bowler

johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd like to see Barbre and Spitz (if he's healthy) at OG in the post-season, with Ruvell Martin being the three. I don't think it will happen, but I have yet to see Martin drop a ball and good things happen in the passing game when he's in.
Old 01-04-2008, 12:41 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by johbur View Post
I'd like to see Barbre and Spitz (if he's healthy) at OG in the post-season, with Ruvell Martin being the three. I don't think it will happen, but I have yet to see Martin drop a ball and good things happen in the passing game when he's in.
his 1st ever game in a playoff that doesnt make much sense

i wouldnt mind seeing him play in the 4th qtr if we are up and Rodgers is in there

also

Quote:
Junior cornerback Jack Ikegwuonu said the bowl loss made it more likely he will return for his senior season, saying he had "unfinished business here at Wisconsin." But he acknowledged his decision will hinge on where he is projected in the NFL draft.
http://www.madison.com/wsj/home/spor...265131&ntpid=1

on a 3rd note

Quote:
The Denver Post reports that wide receiver Javon Walker, acquired via a trade with the Green Bay Packers, said he wants out of Denver. Walker suggested he might even like to return to Green Bay.
http://bamsnflrumors.blogspot.com/20...r-back-to.html

Last edited by The Legend : 01-04-2008 at 01:50 PM.
Old 01-04-2008, 06:32 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I already posted that about walker Legend

anyways... John Ryan for MVP

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KZjp24g3DaY

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 01-04-2008, 07:26 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

haha
loved that, just wish he didnt have such a bad game, great punter though

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 09:04 PM    (permalink
johbur
Pro Bowler

johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As far as Barbre being in, I think pressure-testing rookies can bring out the best in them. I liked how Colledge, Spitz and Moll all handled themselves as rookies last year. Yeah, it's the playoffs, but it's not like Spitz, Colledge or Thompson have been in a playoff game either.
Old 01-05-2008, 01:32 AM    (permalink
Football Fan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by johbur View Post
As far as Barbre being in, I think pressure-testing rookies can bring out the best in them. I liked how Colledge, Spitz and Moll all handled themselves as rookies last year. Yeah, it's the playoffs, but it's not like Spitz, Colledge or Thompson have been in a playoff game either.
I think we will see him in the playoffs, but not as a starter. Im sure he will have to fill in at times.
Old 01-05-2008, 10:57 AM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

Atari Bigby Named Defensive Player Of The Month
http://www.packers.com/news/releases/2008/01/03/3/
Old 01-05-2008, 01:54 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wow, howd that happen?

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 04:45 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Legend View Post
Atari Bigby Named Defensive Player Of The Month
http://www.packers.com/news/releases/2008/01/03/3/
good for him

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 07:29 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
wow, howd that happen?
Failing to diagnose routes and getting the tip after the reciever drops the ball...

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 12:28 AM    (permalink
johbur
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
Failing to diagnose routes and getting the tip after the reciever drops the ball...
Sometimes it is better to be lucky than good. He got the four picks, one of which he earned on his own. The team went 3-1, and it wasn't his fault they lost to Chicago. I am not a big Atari fan, as I think he's limited with speed and not overly aware of what's going on with plays, but he's a decent tackler and he produces the turn-overs that were missing from Roman and Manuel. Congrats to Bigby and I hope he gets four more picks, tipped or not, in the playoffs!
Old 01-06-2008, 02:03 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_8uql9-1IA

Ha, check out this gold. Gotta love Dennis.

Sterling is like a freight train with stickum,

they get smoked.

Old 01-06-2008, 09:33 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_8uql9-1IA

Ha, check out this gold. Gotta love Dennis.

Sterling is like a freight train with stickum,
nick ref on barnett style tackle lol
Old 01-07-2008, 12:57 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Thompson extended 5 years
...http://www.packers.com/news/releases/2008/01/07/2/

hallelujah!!!

they get smoked.

Last edited by TitleTown088 : 01-07-2008 at 01:00 PM.
Old 01-07-2008, 01:24 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Thompson extended 5 years
...http://www.packers.com/news/releases/2008/01/07/2/

hallelujah!!!
well deserved for the man who should be the Executive of the Year

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote