Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 24 50.00%
I love it 33 68.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-15-2008, 04:35 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hopefully Favre should keep this team's head from getting to big. Bill Plaschke has officialy endorsed us on ATH.
Bubba should come in handy in blocking Strahan and Osi.
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 04:36 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by umphrey View Post
I was thinking if Moss had come to GB instead of NE...it would have been a little frustrating because everyone would hail Moss as our savior who brought us from mediocre to elite. On the other hand, it would be nice if we didn't have to play him in 3 weeks.
It's not that we need him, but he's hurting us by being on the Patriots. If New England doesn't have Moss Mike McCarthy is coach of the year, Brett Favre is MVP, and we have a much better chance to win should we reach the Super Bowl.
Old 01-15-2008, 04:38 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

to be honest welker scares me more than moss does. i have seen welker carve up teamsall year long and it scares me, i just hope on of our corner backs can cover him, moss and stallworth.
roidrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 04:43 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 01-15-2008, 04:45 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

that is a great pick and a great cover
Old 01-15-2008, 04:51 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

grant looked good on PTI. he seems like a stand up guy. even given the chance to do some bad mouthing to the team that traded him he politely said no. said he had no idea why teams passed on him in the draft. also said most of the work was done by the Oline. it was quite refreshing interview
Old 01-15-2008, 05:52 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roidrunner View Post
grant looked good on PTI. he seems like a stand up guy. even given the chance to do some bad mouthing to the team that traded him he politely said no. said he had no idea why teams passed on him in the draft. also said most of the work was done by the Oline. it was quite refreshing interview
Yeah I saw it too. He definitely seems like someone who I would be happy with as our main RB. Seems like a McCarthy and Thompson kind of guy.
Old 01-15-2008, 05:58 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

i could not agree with you more. does anyone know how long he is signed for? because if he can keep producing like this we need to sign him to a long term deal to keep him with the green and gold.
Old 01-15-2008, 05:59 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That SI cover is DAAAANK. Gotta get me one.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 09:24 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

TMQ is getting quite presumptuous...

Quote:
Great offensive line play by Green Bay nullified the Seattle defense -- if the Packers and Patriots meet in the Super Bowl, that will match the NFL's two best offensive lines. Right tackle Mark Tauscher had a fabulous game against Pro Bowl defensive end Pat Kerney, turning Kerney into a very highly paid spectator.
Slow down there big guy.
Old 01-15-2008, 09:46 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can't even contain my excitement for Sunday

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 10:53 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

Who Is Ryan Grant Friday - 8:30 est - NFLTA
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 11:11 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

OMG OMG only 5 more days.
Old 01-16-2008, 12:41 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Smile

You know what I enjoy? Being able to willingly admit that I was entirely wrong about TT and the Packers season. I said TT drafted like an idiot, he totally whiffed in free agency, he screwed over Brett Favre's chance at going out winning, they would be a 8-8 or 9-7 team this year. I am eating every one of my words from about 4 months ago, and I am glad for it.

Don't get me wrong, I woudn't have missed a second if we were 4-12 because I love the Pack regardless, but it feels good to be wrong in this case...

Not to mention a lot of analysts are doing the same, IE. Bill Plashke

GO PACK!!!
Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 04:01 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

sometimes it feels so good to be wrong
Old 01-16-2008, 05:42 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

John Clayton said on ESPN that Tom Brady has had a better career than Brett Favre. He is such a dumba$$ and ESPN needs to can his a$$

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 06:03 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post
You know what I enjoy? Being able to willingly admit that I was entirely wrong about TT and the Packers season. I said TT drafted like an idiot, he totally whiffed in free agency, he screwed over Brett Favre's chance at going out winning, they would be a 8-8 or 9-7 team this year. I am eating every one of my words from about 4 months ago, and I am glad for it.

Don't get me wrong, I woudn't have missed a second if we were 4-12 because I love the Pack regardless, but it feels good to be wrong in this case...

GO PACK!!!
I'm not going to lie, I've always been a big TT supporter. I don't know why either, its not like I analyzed every move he ever made back in Seattle but I guess I just got a good vibe about him.
Old 01-16-2008, 07:41 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post

GO PACK!!!
He did whiff in free agency, well, the Moss trade.
Old 01-16-2008, 08:43 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

moss would of been nice to have, but we would of never known what kind of player Jones was, and jennings would have not had the breakout year he did. so i am not as upset as i was about not getting moss.
Old 01-16-2008, 08:58 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A question that had crossed my mind: Having seen both play this year, would you rather have passed on Jones and traded for Moss, or keep things the way they are?

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 09:00 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

We could sign Moss if the Patriots don't, he's gonna be a Free Agent lol.

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 09:02 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

i like the team we have now, moss might have thrown off the dynamic and who knows where we would be. why try to fix something if it is not broken
Old 01-16-2008, 10:24 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
A question that had crossed my mind: Having seen both play this year, would you rather have passed on Jones and traded for Moss, or keep things the way they are?
I like it the way it is. Jones isn't a distraction at all to the team and while Randy has done a great job this year of keeping quiet (I'll wait on today's news) I'm not sold that it would have been all roses with us.
Old 01-16-2008, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...gby/index.html

Good article on Atari.
Old 01-16-2008, 10:35 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

good article, hopefully we can sign grant and bigby long term this offseason