Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 24 50.00%
I love it 33 68.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-29-2008, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
What are your thoughts on Johnny Jolly and Colin Cole? Please 500 words or less.
Hahaha lmao.

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 11:00 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
What are your thoughts on Johnny Jolly and Colin Cole? Please 500 words or less.
i like how there names repeat JJ, CC thats cool
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 12:30 AM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Legend View Post
I do believe it was BF51 that dubbed them the Alliteration Duo.

Touche my friend.

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 07:07 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3222839

interesting article...after he sees the game this Sunday I think he'll be motivated to come back. The chances for the Packers to compete are real and he wants that last chance at another ring

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 08:09 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Don't forget Donald Driver and James Jones.
Old 01-30-2008, 08:29 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ny10804 View Post
Don't forget Donald Driver and James Jones.
Chad Clifton and Mike Montgomery
Old 01-30-2008, 08:38 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Actually Donald Driver and Chad Clifton are only half alliterations, as the D and C sounds are different in each name.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Actually Donald Driver and Chad Clifton are only half alliterations, as the D and C sounds are different in each name.
I'm gonna make an all alliteration team

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 11:29 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Not only is it JJ and CC it is JoJo and CoCo

Last edited by GB12 : 01-30-2008 at 11:51 PM.
someone447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 11:57 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

A new R & B singing duo?

Bosanac01
Old 02-01-2008, 01:47 AM    (permalink
Football Fan
Veteran

Football Fan smells like sex panther.
Default Wolf says Holmgren to blame for Packers' failure to win Super Bowl XXXII

That defeat still hurts
http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=713518
I thought this was an interesting read.
Football Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 08:02 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

was up guys its been like 5 days no post

ok let me ask you whos the big free agent you want?
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 11:50 AM    (permalink
cuzifelt1ikeit
Veteran

cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.

idk about you guys but im extremely happy if our draft would turn out like scotts mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigNall4MVP
biigest mistake packers ever make was geting rid of craig nall he beter then bret faver
cuzifelt1ikeit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 03:21 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Quote:

I want T-Sizzle

Bosanac01
Old 02-06-2008, 03:23 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

If we can add an OG in FA and go to the draft CB and DE then I'm happy

Old 02-06-2008, 05:25 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McCarthy will let Joe Philbin call the plays in the probowl. It could be kind of interesting to see what he does, especially since he was an offensive line coach.
Old 02-06-2008, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
McCarthy will let Joe Philbin call the plays in the probowl. It could be kind of interesting to see what he does, especially since he was an offensive line coach.
Yeah I thought that was a cool thing to do. I read that on Packers.com

Bosanac01
Old 02-09-2008, 12:45 AM    (permalink
krebstar2000
Veteran

krebstar2000 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default What big Free agent do the Pack need

IMO I thin the Pack need to give the money out to Jared Allen. What was missing from this team that the 96 team had was a dominate DE. I think if the pay to get Jard Allen plus some good drafting this could put them over the top to the superbowl any thoughts about this idea.
ps. I know Jared Allen is nowhere near Reggie but it's what we need across for A-camps
krebstar2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 08:40 AM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

missing a dominant DE? Like Aaron Kampman?

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 10:52 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscbadgerfootball View Post
missing a dominant DE? Like Aaron Kampman?
yeah yeah I think that would be the one

Old 02-09-2008, 12:00 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

I'd be all for Jared Allen. Him and Kampman would form the best DE duo in the NFL (like Strahan and Osi, but better). We could then trade one of our DTs (ie Williams) because of the surplus. Jenkins could then take some snaps for Kampman on running downs. Voila! Best d-line in football.
Old 02-09-2008, 01:12 PM    (permalink
johbur
Pro Bowler

johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Jared Allen didn't get franchised, he'd be worth making a serious play for. He and Kampman, with either Kampman or Allen going inside with Williams on third downs and KGB coming in would generate some serious pressure on the QB.

I don't think we can get one of the CBs, but it would be cool to bring in Trufant and have Woodson move to safety if the egos in question could handle it...
Old 02-09-2008, 03:32 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by johbur View Post
If Jared Allen didn't get franchised, he'd be worth making a serious play for. He and Kampman, with either Kampman or Allen going inside with Williams on third downs and KGB coming in would generate some serious pressure on the QB.

I don't think we can get one of the CBs, but it would be cool to bring in Trufant and have Woodson move to safety if the egos in question could handle it...
Allen's troubled past may stop TT from making a move for him

Old 02-11-2008, 02:17 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Allen's troubled past may stop TT from making a move for him
I'd bet more along the lines that Ted's draft picks will stop him for making a move.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 10:14 AM    (permalink
Pacific
Rookie

Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.

How about going after Lance Briggs? He could take over for Poppinga as the starter, giving us one of the best linebacking corps in the league and also allowing Poppinga to be used as more of a blitzer in specialty situations. I think Brady's real strength is in the pass rush.