Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 23 48.94%
I love it 32 68.09%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-01-2008, 08:41 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilMonkey View Post
yeah i dont like moving kampman inside on pass downs cuz i think he's better than KGB as a pass rusher and am not thrilled about that line against a draw but that probably would be our best collective pass rush and would be an unbelievable one at that.
I think we might try and move KGB then. The need for pass rushers is definitely out there and there's no one on the FA market. Getting Taylor would allow us to move him because he'd be pretty much worthless to us then.

I really want this trade to happen. If it's a second and fourth like the rumors we have to do that. That sounds like a lot for a 34 year old and it is for most teams, but we have an extra second and he could put us over the top. The moves that the Vikings have been making, although I don't think they've been great moves, has me feeling a need to get someone.
Old 03-01-2008, 08:49 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Actually getting all three of them on the field in a setup like this would bring a crazy good pass rush

...Hawk.....Barnett....Taylor
KGB...Jenkins..Jolly...Kampman

Sending Taylor on a blitz. Blocking Taylor and Kampman from one side would be damn near impossible and if they did you have KGB coming from the left.
Old 03-01-2008, 08:50 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Actually getting all three of them on the field in a setup like this would bring a crazy good pass rush

Sending Taylor on a blitz. Blocking Taylor and Kampman from one side would be damn near impossible and if they did you have KGB coming from the left.
Tavaris, Rex/Kyle, Jon would all **** their pants

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 09:20 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

wouldnt pickett be in, since he is better against the run than Jolly, just incase

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 09:22 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think we might try and move KGB then. The need for pass rushers is definitely out there and there's no one on the FA market. Getting Taylor would allow us to move him because he'd be pretty much worthless to us then.

I really want this trade to happen. If it's a second and fourth like the rumors we have to do that. That sounds like a lot for a 34 year old and it is for most teams, but we have an extra second and he could put us over the top. The moves that the Vikings have been making, although I don't think they've been great moves, has me feeling a need to get someone.
Like i said, he maybe 33-34, but he still has a great bod-bod. that didnt sound homosexual at all. I think like Favre 2 or 3 years ago he still has more years than people think. Plus he provides extra incentive for Favre to comeback

Old 03-01-2008, 09:25 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
wouldnt pickett be in, since he is better against the run than Jolly, just incase
Huh?......
Old 03-01-2008, 09:29 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

if we get one of them i will be happy. if we got two of them i would be excited. If we got all three then i would run into Lake Superior naked in January.
roidrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 09:30 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Huh?......
dont worry about it, i just had a stupid thought
anyway, i hope TT gets really active in the FA/trading market. We have a young team already, trading some of this years draft picks and getting older players is a sacrifice I hope TT makes

Old 03-01-2008, 09:35 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

from ROTOWORLD:

NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports that Randy Moss is "inching closer to the point of frustration" over the lack of contract progress with the Patriots.
We've seen this before, when Adam Vinatieri sat on the market, trying to convince teams he may not stay a Patriot. Other teams may be leery of being a pawn in negotiations, and only a few franchises have the cash and team to make sense. Philadelphia, Denver, Washington, and possibly Green Bay seem like the best fits to us. Dallas doesn't have the cap room.

Sounds like we have a chance. come on ted. you should be on the phone right now. get this done. i will only accept that you are on the phone with the Dolphins, as the only excuse.
Old 03-01-2008, 09:39 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

I'd rather get Taylor than Moss.
Old 03-01-2008, 09:40 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

Plus getting moss back would make our 5WR set crazy good

Moss, Driver, Jennings, Jones, Martin or Robinson
Martin inside the 20 since he's taller.
God i cant stop dreaming. We havent heard any real rumors but we're already in dreamland. I did see an article about how TT was going to be more active this year

neko4
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I'd rather get Taylor than Moss.
either way, im happy, but Taylor would be a nicer pickup

roidrunner
Pro Bowler

now that is a good question. who would we rather have Moss or Taylor? if we could only get one. I am in the middle of the road on this one. i really do not know which i would prefer to have.
Old 03-01-2008, 09:42 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
Plus getting moss back would make our 5WR set crazy good

Moss, Driver, Jennings, Jones, Martin or Robinson
Martin inside the 20 since he's taller.
God i cant stop dreaming. We havent heard any real rumors but we're already in dreamland. I did see an article about how TT was going to be more active this year
i think he could argue that he has been more active this year by trading williams. but i still would like to see at least one big time free agent signing. similar to the woodson deal.
Old 03-01-2008, 09:43 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last year I was against getting Moss, and I still am now. I don't care how much talent the guy has, I just don't like him.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 09:45 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

so that means your for taylor then??
Old 03-01-2008, 09:45 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Bernard Berrian got a 7 year $42 million contract, Moss is going to want probably like a 5 year $50 million contract if he leaves New England.
Old 03-01-2008, 09:47 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
Last year I was against getting Moss, and I still am now. I don't care how much talent the guy has, I just don't like him.

And i can understand,but I think moss has a great deal of respect for Favre
http://youtube.com/watch?v=mZWZANBFyX0&feature=related

Last edited by neko4 : 03-01-2008 at 09:57 PM.
Old 03-01-2008, 09:47 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

i dont think he is the type to take another 1 year deal. i say a three year 30 million year deal sounds about right. either way they are going to have to pay big bucks to keep him. but with moss getting frustrated it seems more and more likely that he will be somewhere else. cause when moss gets mad he just quits. Minnesota and Oakland for example.
Old 03-01-2008, 09:48 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roidrunner View Post
so that means your for taylor then??
Yeah, I'd be happy with the Taylor trade, although I'm not as excited about it as others.

Old 03-01-2008, 09:49 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

what trade are you excited for cause this is the only one i have really heard about?
Old 03-01-2008, 09:50 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

I'd only want Moss for as long as we have Favre. If we could sign him to a one year deal that'd be fantastic. 1 year $12 million.
Old 03-01-2008, 09:50 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by roidrunner View Post
what trade are you excited for cause this is the only one i have really heard about?
I meant that I'm not as excited about the trade as other people are.

Old 03-01-2008, 09:51 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

could you imagine moss, driver, jennings, and jones in a four wide. OMG i think i would bust a nut if i saw that.
Old 03-01-2008, 09:52 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I'd only want Moss for as long as we have Favre. If we could sign him to a one year deal that'd be fantastic. 1 year $12 million.
he'd probably want more money if in a 1yr deal
i know he wants a longer deal