Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 23 48.94%
I love it 32 68.09%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-07-2008, 02:24 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacific View Post
I was especially impressed with how Aaron acted when he took over. We were losing badly, and Aaron just took over and willed us into that game. He played really well.
right....he showed tons of poise when he came in that pressure packed game

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 03:18 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have no doubts with Rogders abilities. The thing that frightens me is his injuries. If he can stay healthy he'll be a good quarterback with all the talent that surrounds him.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 03:19 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

yea i know what you mean, it seems like the guy gets hurt quite a bit. thats one of the reasons why i dont want trent green.
roidrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 04:01 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
I have no doubts with Rogders abilities. The thing that frightens me is his injuries. If he can stay healthy he'll be a good quarterback with all the talent that surrounds him.
Lol can you imagine the first time he misses a game.... people are gonna be like WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!?
Old 03-07-2008, 04:07 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

as bad as it sounds i am hoping that P. Manning gets hurt. cause he is the closest to favre's starting game streak.
Old 03-07-2008, 04:33 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roidrunner View Post
as bad as it sounds i am hoping that P. Manning gets hurt. cause he is the closest to favre's starting game streak.
I secertly have been wanting that too... Im an awful person I know, but just enough for him to miss 1 game.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 04:35 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

ok thank god. i thought i was the only person to think this.

+rep
Old 03-07-2008, 04:37 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've always wondered...

dsf or dcascdf?

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 04:37 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
I secertly have been wanting that too... Im an awful person I know, but just enough for him to miss 1 game.
I am not gonna lie....same inside feeling here as well. He loks like a stick out there and I am just waiting for him to break

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 04:39 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

all it takes is one good hit. just one.
Old 03-07-2008, 04:41 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What, he is a little over half way there?
Old 03-07-2008, 04:56 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

thats alittle more than half way i am comfortable with.
Old 03-07-2008, 04:59 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
I've always wondered...

dsf or dcascdf?
defenetely dcascdf
Old 03-07-2008, 05:03 PM    (permalink
roughrider30
Veteran

roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
defenetely dcascdf
Think so? I'm gonna have to say dsf, simply because it gets right to the point.

Sig by BoneKrusher
roughrider30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 05:03 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As much as it pains me to say it.You guys have to remember one thing with Manning he's a pretty tough cookie. Although he does play in a dome, the guy did play with a broken Jaw. It will take a great deal for the bastard to miss one.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 05:13 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he's tough and all, but he never had to scramble and run like Favre had. The dude played in the Wing T. Therefore, Favre's had to take bigger hits since highschool.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 06:09 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
I've always wondered...

dsf or dcascdf?
I actually still haven't voted.

As for Manning the flu or a case of violent diarrhea would do just fine.
Old 03-07-2008, 06:31 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
I actually still haven't voted.

As for Manning the flu or a case of violent diarrhea would do just fine.
I think Manning would play through the runs.... but wouldn't it be great if had a huge brown spot on his pants mid way though a game, say after Kampman was chasing him down lol
Old 03-07-2008, 07:02 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
I am not gonna lie....same inside feeling here as well. He loks like a stick out there and I am just waiting for him to break
How does someone 6'5 230 look like a stick?
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 07:54 PM    (permalink
Yatta!
Veteran

Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Probably a stupid question but what does dsf and dcascdf stand for?
Yatta! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 08:01 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nothing, somethig weird happened and started that poll

Old 03-07-2008, 08:04 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

So odd Question what happened to Moses i havent seen him in for ever
Old 03-07-2008, 08:04 PM    (permalink
Yatta!
Veteran

Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
nothing, somethig weird happened and started that poll
Um ok. Fair enough. Well its good to see that dcascdf has a solid lead.
Yatta! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 08:10 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
So odd Question what happened to Moses i havent seen him in for ever
Moses got banned a long time ago.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 08:21 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Moses got banned a long time ago.
what for? i dont remember