Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 23 48.94%
I love it 32 68.09%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-24-2008, 06:47 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh o. Get ready for a freak out after everyone watches favre on Letterman tonight. He said " something is bound to happen". I wonder how many people will take that outta context.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 06:48 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Oh o. Get ready for a freak out after everyone watches favre on Letterman tonight. He said " something is bound to happen". I wonder how many people will take that outta context.
(puts head down) can't imagine

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 06:58 PM    (permalink
AtariBigby
Veteran

AtariBigby AtariBigby AtariBigby

Why isn't that show on LIVE?
AtariBigby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 06:59 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brett is such a pimp

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 07:03 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

if anyone finds this online can they post it so we can watch it

edit: this is what i found, but i cant seem to get it to load

http://www.cbs.com/latenight/latesho...p/952439.phtml

Last edited by The Legend : 04-24-2008 at 07:11 PM.
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 07:08 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Legend View Post
if anyone finds this online can they post it so we can watch it

edit: this is what i found

http://www.cbs.com/latenight/latesho...p/952439.phtml
It's on national television...
Old 04-24-2008, 10:18 PM    (permalink
johbur
Pro Bowler

johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was pretty funny.

Now if Letterman follows through with the training camp adjustmnet.... Then Brett will be able to attend games in the skybox and cheer Rodgers on to another division title for the Pack!
Old 04-24-2008, 11:30 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gotta love that rip on the bears by Favre. I miss him way too much already.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Last edited by TitleTown088 : 04-24-2008 at 11:36 PM.
Old 04-25-2008, 06:13 AM    (permalink
Yatta!
Veteran

Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has anyone got a link to the whole interview? Obviously being on 'national television' is of no use to me.

Sig by Eaglez.Fan
Yatta! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 09:36 AM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

i still wouldnt mind trading for Jason Taylor but all this talk about 1st round
make's me think its not going to happen i wouldnt mind giving up a 2nd thou
Old 04-25-2008, 09:56 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yatta! View Post
Has anyone got a link to the whole interview? Obviously being on 'national television' is of no use to me.
Should be on there for awhile... http://www.cbs.com/latenight/latesho...ighlight.phtml

they get smoked.

Old 04-25-2008, 10:46 AM    (permalink
EvilMonkey
Veteran

EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

havent looked at everything posted but here's the youtube vid of the interview if anyone needs it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjLZCtlVu64
Old 04-25-2008, 11:28 AM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brett Favre: So agile he even evaded the "Madden Curse."

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 12:00 PM    (permalink
RockJock07
Rookie

RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
i still wouldnt mind trading for Jason Taylor but all this talk about 1st round
make's me think its not going to happen i wouldnt mind giving up a 2nd thou
Yeah I wouldn't either, but the Dolphins are dreaming if they think they are gonna get a 1st round pick for him. He's worth a 2nd or 3rd and if TT trades out of the 30 pick, we are gonna have 3 2nds and maybe a couple of 3rds, I'd love to give one of those for JT, he's a stud, even for his age.

Sidesider for life, Go White Sox
RockJock07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 02:32 PM    (permalink
EvilMonkey
Veteran

EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

heard on espn yesterday that they dont think anyone has offered them higher than a 4th for Taylor so far. I still dont think it will happen, Parcells just wants to get someone dumb enough to trade a first for him, but if we can trade a 3rd for him that'd be a huge steal.
Old 04-25-2008, 03:11 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Packers released Tony Palmer today.

they get smoked.

Old 04-25-2008, 07:28 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Packers released Tony Palmer today.
There goes all hope of a superbowl!!! :D

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 08:46 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
There goes all hope of a superbowl!!! :D
its ok im trying out for the Packers monday and im gonna make it for sure
so thats why they cut him im going to take his place, have no fear i am here
Old 04-25-2008, 10:50 PM    (permalink
Goatboy1717
Rookie

Goatboy1717 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
its ok im trying out for the Packers monday and im gonna make it for sure
so thats why they cut him im going to take his place, have no fear i am here
Oh yeah. Thats sounds great. You'll lead us to the superbowl. Right?

Goal Line Blitz
Good football RPG for the off days.
Goatboy1717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 01:08 AM    (permalink
johbur
Pro Bowler

johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by umphrey View Post
I'd still take Favre over anyone the Bears have, retired or not.
Old 04-26-2008, 12:58 PM    (permalink
Rodgers and Lynch_07
Veteran

Rodgers and Lynch_07 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Hey guys, I hope some of you will check out my live blog this afternoon at my blog: www.wisconsin-sports.com

Also feel free to ask questions!!!

http://www.wisconsin-sports.com/
Rodgers and Lynch_07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 01:02 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is there a ps3 cover of Favre? I want to put it as my ava.
Old 04-27-2008, 10:15 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Anyone else thing MM is lickin' his chops in anticipation for all his new offensive toys? 7/9 picks were offensive. No one can say Rodgers didn't have a good amount of targets and Ted didn't put enough effort to find talent around him.

Also, another thing I find interesting is that this draft had almost entirely to do with the pass, be it passing it or stopping the pass is what this primarily( nearly exclusively) draft concentrated on.

they get smoked.

Old 04-27-2008, 11:28 PM    (permalink
Goatboy1717
Rookie

Goatboy1717 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I read somewhere today that Favre is going to be a FA in Madden '09 and you will be able to sign him to whatever team you are. I don't like that at all. I know he is the cover athlete but come on.

Goal Line Blitz
Good football RPG for the off days.
Goatboy1717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 11:32 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im fine with that.
i just hope this year they do complete pre-training camp teams and you have to cut guys before the first game or something

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote