Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 24 50.00%
I love it 33 68.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-09-2008, 01:50 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

titletown, i also hear sperm donation pays really well. i also used to sell plasma, its like 2 times a week for like $80. Plus it is really easy to get drunk after giving plasma
roidrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 03:15 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtariBigby View Post
Good call on the caucasion-comps at WR, but I hear Swain is similar to Ricky Proehl, not Wes Welker.

And "they" compare Jordy Nelson to a faster version of Dwight Clark.
DC is a little before most y'all's time, but he and Joe Montana were a formidable combo back in the early 80's.
The problem isn't so much with white-to-white comparisons as much as it is stupid white-to-white comparisons. Every white guy right now is considered the next Wes Welker, simply because Welker is the most famous white WR in the game today.
mqtirishfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 03:18 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtariBigby View Post
eBay is a sellers market for tickets....sell there, don't buy there.

Good call on the caucasion-comps at WR, but I hear Swain is similar to Ricky Proehl, not Wes Welker.

And "they" compare Jordy Nelson to a faster version of Dwight Clark.
DC is a little before most y'all's time, but he and Joe Montana were a formidable combo back in the early 80's.
Proehl is actually a good comparison

And if you dont know who Dwight Clark is you shouldnt watch football anymore

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 03:48 PM    (permalink
rumfinator
Rookie

rumfinator hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Well, Profootballtalk(not always reliable) is reporting that Koren Robinson may be cut here shortly.

i guess the coaching staff feels that Will Blackmon can handle kick return duties this season. I am not all that surprised if this move goes through.
rumfinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 03:57 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I'm going to pull the trigger for 350 a pop... Oh well, it's Rodgers first game and Favre.

Nothing unexpected but...Koren is supposed to be cut according to PFT http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/...-cut/#comments

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 03:58 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah, kinda sad to see him leave. He'll find work elsewhere for sure, but hopefully not Minnesota or Chicago. Maybe San Fran or Seattle again

Old 05-09-2008, 04:43 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
David Witthoft finally shunned his Brett Favre jersey for a red shirt for the first time in 1,581 days.

The 12-year-old Ridgefield, Conn., boy wore the No. 4 jersey every day since receiving it as a Christmas gift in 2003.

David's father, Chuck Witthoft, said that his son's last day wearing the jersey was April 23 on his 12th birthday. Witthoft conceded his son started to become concerned about his appearance after the jersey barely came down to his belt line.
What a kid!

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 04:48 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
What a kid!
Easily the most devoted fan Ive ever heard of.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 05:37 PM    (permalink
cordscords
Rookie

cordscords hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Packers must really believe they got a steal in Swain if they cut Robinson this shortly after the draft.
cordscords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 05:39 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cordscords View Post
Packers must really believe they got a steal in Swain if they cut Robinson this shortly after the draft.
I think that it's more likely we go with only 5 WR or Shaun Bodiford than Swain.
Old 05-09-2008, 05:48 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
What a kid!
i remember hearing the story 4 years ago

Old 05-09-2008, 06:44 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
I think that it's more likely we go with only 5 WR or Shaun Bodiford than Swain.
I don't think it's too unlikely at all that the Packers would keep 6 WR. How would they run the "fab five" if someone gets hurt?. If the staff is high on Swain I wouldn't be surprised to see him stick around.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 08:10 PM    (permalink
Goatboy1717
Rookie

Goatboy1717 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I agree with some people here. I think we will keep 5. If one of the 5 gets hurt we have someone who the staff is high on to fill in. The staff had to be high on him to draft him when many thought he would go undrafted.

Goal Line Blitz
Good football RPG for the off days.
Goatboy1717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 08:36 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did you guys know that Orrin Thompson and Jeremy Thompson are brothers? I didnt know that and here is a story from packers.com

http://www.packers.com/news/stories/2008/05/08/1/

Brothers Ready To Battle

by Mike Spofford, Packers.com
posted 05/08/2008

Growing up in Charlotte, N.C., brothers Orrin and Jeremy Thompson used to compete for the kinds of things that, well, all brothers do.

Who gets the last drumstick at dinner, who gets to pick the channel and TV program after dinner. That sort of stuff.

Little did they know their athletic careers would eventually put them in a position where they'd be competing with one another on the Green Bay Packers' practice field - for a job.

But that's the impending scenario set to unfold when OTAs begin later this month, or at the very least during training camp. With older brother Orrin an offensive tackle and rookie fourth-round draft pick Jeremy at defensive end, it's virtually inevitable that they will be lining up across from one another in one-on-one pass-rush drills and during team (11-on-11) segments of practice.

It's a moment the Thompson brothers are looking forward to, but one they admit will be a little strange, a little heated, and everything in between.

"We're making little jokes that if we did have to go one-on-one, it's going to be a battle," Orrin said. "He's going to win some, I'm going to win some. It's going to be nasty."

Those jokes began draft weekend when Orrin, now in his third season with the Packers as a backup offensive tackle, was back home in Charlotte with the family for Jeremy's draft party.

It was almost a surreal moment when Jeremy got the call from the Packers that they were trading up 11 spots in the fourth round to grab him. The brothers haven't been on the same team since Orrin was a senior and Jeremy was a freshman on the football and basketball squads at Charlotte Christian School back in 2000, and suddenly they've become teammates in the NFL.

"For me it's a great honor to be here," Jeremy said. "But I'm really blessed to have somebody I know, and it will be my brother, already here on the team."

Parents Oliver and Myrna already are making plans to come visit the boys during training camp, and getting to see them both in the same city will be exciting as well as convenient.

Their boys have taken rather different paths to the pros, though both come from Atlantic Coast Conference schools - Orrin from Duke, Jeremy from Wake Forest.

Orrin was a defensive tackle all through college and wasn't drafted, signing as a free agent with the Miami Dolphins in 2005. He converted to offensive tackle, spent one year on Miami's practice squad, one season in NFL Europe with the Berlin Thunder, and another training camp with the Dolphins before he was released prior to the start of the 2006 regular season.

He was signed to the Packers' practice squad in November of 2006 and has been in Green Bay since. He was on the Packers' active roster for two separate stints last year but did not appear in a game, and he'll be competing with several candidates to land backup spots behind veteran tackles Mark Tauscher and Chad Clifton this year.

Meanwhile Jeremy is not undergoing a position change and already has a place in Green Bay history without ever taking a snap, as the only player General Manager Ted Thompson has ever traded up to select in nine years running drafts (five with Seattle, four in Green Bay).

At 264 pounds, he'll be asked to bulk up a bit to play his position as a pro, but with the likes of reserve defensive ends Michael Montgomery and Jason Hunter making their mark on special teams in the early stages of their careers, Thompson may have the body type to do the same as a rookie.

"I know my role with so many great defensive linemen here is probably going to be on special teams first, so I'm ready to embrace that role," Jeremy said. "If I can work on the defense, that's great. I'm still going to work hard in practice on defense. But right now I see my role being primarily on special teams, and I'm going to work to my fullest to participate on special teams."

The brothers hung out briefly this past weekend when Jeremy was participating in the rookie orientation, and when asked they described themselves similarly, as quiet guys who like to "chill." Their voices are similar, so much so that Orrin says when he calls home, sometimes his mom thinks it's the little brother.

They have been on the same field once before since high school. On Oct. 30, 2004, Jeremy's Demon Deacons beat Orrin's Blue Devils 24-22 in Winston-Salem, with both Thompsons starting on the defensive line for their respective teams. Statistically, Orrin had a slightly better day, with three total tackles (two solo) to Jeremy's two (one solo).

But there'll be plenty more comparing of stats and contributions in the months to come. Though their lockers are about as far apart as possible in the Packers' locker room - the room's football shape puts the offensive and defensive linemen at the opposite ends - they should see each other plenty in practice, through their facemasks and ready for the snap.

"Back at the house, we could compete for different things like food and TV time, but now we're actually competing in football, so I think it will be really fun," Jeremy said.

"It's good to have a familiar face, but my brother being on the other side of the ball, a position I go against, sometimes I think I'll be tempted to take it easy on him or him take it easy on me, but we know we can't do that, because this is football. It's very competitive, and we both have jobs we're trying to get. It will be weird at first, but we'll get used to how it's supposed to be."

That's unfortunately the harsh reality behind this feel-good story from the draft. As a 13-3 team with only 53 roster spots and not many holes to fill, the Packers may not have room for both Thompsons when training camp concludes.

With the draft selection of Breno Giacomini, there's added competition for the backup roles behind Tauscher and Clifton, and Orrin is no longer eligible for the practice squad. And even as a draft pick, Jeremy's immediate future is by no means secure, as the Packers have cut selections from the fourth (Cory Rodgers, 2006) and fifth (David Clowney, 2007) rounds the last two years.

But if they're both able to make the 53-man roster come late August, the draft day celebration from Charlotte would happily move north. With plenty of food to go around.

"I'm just pumped that he is where he is," Orrin said. "You see your little brother grow up in front of your eyes and get a chance, and for it to be with you, it's awesome."

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 08:54 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Three guys from Portland State are on the Packers. They just signed Condrew Allen, a corner for us last year.

Shaun Bodiford, Brennan Carvahlo, and Condrew Allen.

Wow. I am in shock over this.
Old 05-09-2008, 09:48 PM    (permalink
AtariBigby
Veteran

AtariBigby AtariBigby AtariBigby

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
I don't think it's too unlikely at all that the Packers would keep 6 WR. How would they run the "fab five" if someone gets hurt?. If the staff is high on Swain I wouldn't be surprised to see him stick around.
We won't, and didn't, run the 5-WRs that often once Ryan Grant emerged as a force on the ground. Plus taking Jermichael gives us the potential to cause a matchup problem for a LB there on the fast TE up the seam..........

We won't keep 6 WRs on the roster for sure.
AtariBigby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 09:53 PM    (permalink
AtariBigby
Veteran

AtariBigby AtariBigby AtariBigby

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
I think I'm going to pull the trigger for 350 a pop... Oh well, it's Rodgers first game and Favre.

Nothing unexpected but...Koren is supposed to be cut according to PFT http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/...-cut/#comments
It's not just PFT that reported that, it's a done deal. His days as a Packer are over, and it shows why I was SHOCKED that they kept feeding Koren the balls against the Giants on screens instead of Driver, Jennings, or Jones. Koren has no legs left. Too bad.......

http://blogs.jsonline.com/packers/ar...to-be-cut.aspx
AtariBigby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 01:36 AM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447 View Post
Three guys from Portland State are on the Packers. They just signed Condrew Allen, a corner for us last year.

Shaun Bodiford, Brennan Carvahlo, and Condrew Allen.

Wow. I am in shock over this.
Yeah.

That is pretty damn cool, and unique. There's a lot of big colleges that don't have that many on the Packers.

I forgot Bodiford went there, but I knew about the two new guys.

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 08:58 AM    (permalink
Yatta!
Veteran

Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wouldn't surprise me either way if we kept 5 or 6 WRs tbh. I really hope Koren makes an impact for another team.

Sig by Eaglez.Fan
Yatta! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 12:21 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
Yeah.

That is pretty damn cool, and unique. There's a lot of big colleges that don't have that many on the Packers.

I forgot Bodiford went there, but I knew about the two new guys.
Our WRs at the start of last year were from: Alcorn State, Western Michigan, San Jose State, Saginaw Valley State, and Portland State.
Old 05-10-2008, 03:33 PM    (permalink
johbur
Pro Bowler

johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The articles on jsonline about Koren Robinson's knee being bone-on-bone and how he required constant attention to his knee from a trainer took the surprise out of his release. I'd like to see Swain make the club as a sixth WR. He's a lot faster than Bodiford and with Jordy, Blackmon, Williams, Woodson and half the other guys on the team available for KR/PR, not sure he'd be of any value.

A pity Koren's knee didn't let him get back to Pro-Bowl form as a returner. I'll be interested to see how camp unfolds and the battle for the #3 WR between JJ and Jordy.
Old 05-10-2008, 09:54 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only benefit the winner of the #3 spot will gain is the title going into week 1. McCarthy will try to get both in there equal time, I think its going to be an ongoing battle through the season with no clear cut winner.

Old 05-10-2008, 10:36 PM    (permalink
Goatboy1717
Rookie

Goatboy1717 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yatta! View Post
Wouldn't surprise me either way if we kept 5 or 6 WRs tbh. I really hope Koren makes an impact for another team.
...as long as it isnt for the Vikings, Lions, or Bears.

Goal Line Blitz
Good football RPG for the off days.
Goatboy1717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 01:45 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Probably wont be for the Vikes since they had him when he was in trouble. I cant see him with the Bears with Hester, and the Lions have enough Wide Recievers, right?

Old 05-11-2008, 05:07 PM    (permalink
Yatta!
Veteran

Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Probably wont be for the Vikes since they had him when he was in trouble. I cant see him with the Bears with Hester, and the Lions have enough Wide Recievers, right?
Yeah, I severly doubt he goes to another team in our division. I've heard Dallas and Kansas being possible destinations.

Sig by Eaglez.Fan
Yatta! is offline   Reply With Quote