Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 24 50.00%
I love it 33 68.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-13-2008, 04:33 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm pretty mad my dad didn't sign me up when I was born so I'd be 20 some years closer.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 07:24 AM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
2008 NFL Mock Draft Champion
Veteran

Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
I'm pretty mad my dad didn't sign me up when I was born so I'd be 20 some years closer.
What number are you on the list?
Mr.Regular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 05:26 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Regular View Post
What number are you on the list?
Ahhhh... somewhere around 75,000 I think? I could be mistaken but that's what I seem to remember.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 06-15-2008, 05:51 PM    (permalink
Pacific
Rookie

Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.

I signed up about 10 years ago and I've moved up somewhere around 4,000 positions. I think I'm around 52,000 right now.
Old 06-15-2008, 06:29 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

do they have an online form you can fill out for packers tickets, season tickets that is, cause i do not have my name on the list yet.
roidrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 06:38 PM    (permalink
Kampman for President
Rookie

Kampman for President hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roidrunner View Post
do they have an online form you can fill out for packers tickets, season tickets that is, cause i do not have my name on the list yet.
Lambeau Field has been sold out on a season ticket basis since 1960 and we've been accumulating names on our legendary season ticket waiting list ever since. To add a name to the list, please send a written request and include the name, address, phone number and the number of tickets requested (limit four) to the Packers Ticket Office.

Packers Ticket Office
P.O. Box 10628
Green Bay, WI 54307-0628

Separate lists are maintained for our Club Seats and Private Boxes. Please express your interest in obtaining these premium seats to the attention of the Packers Premium Seating Department.

http://www.packers.com/tickets/season_tickets/
Kampman for President is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 02:33 AM    (permalink
Yatta!
Veteran

Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow I knew the waiting list was long but that's amazing. How hard is it to get tickets in general (ie not season tickets just for a single game etc)? If I ever make my way over then I'd definitely want to catch a game.

Sig by Eaglez.Fan
Yatta! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 10:19 AM    (permalink
AtariBigby
Veteran

AtariBigby AtariBigby AtariBigby

Who got tickets to the Family Night?
AtariBigby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 10:46 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yatta! View Post
Wow I knew the waiting list was long but that's amazing. How hard is it to get tickets in general (ie not season tickets just for a single game etc)? If I ever make my way over then I'd definitely want to catch a game.
eBay is always an option, but usually outside of Lambeau Field on Gameday there are many more people looking to purchase tickets rather than sell so if you head to Green Bay thinking your going to get a ticket outside the stadium you may be wrong. I'd go with the safer route of eBay.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 06:29 PM    (permalink
Pacific
Rookie

Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.Pacific is so money.

I've been to two preseason games and both times I got the tickets through Fuzzy's bar in Green Bay. They always seem to have something available.
Old 06-16-2008, 08:04 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacific View Post
I've been to two preseason games and both times I got the tickets through Fuzzy's bar in Green Bay. They always seem to have something available.
You have to remember though that those are preseason games...people would much rather sit in the bar, pay less for alcohol, get hammered, and actually get a little money in return for their meaningless ticket(s)

Old 06-16-2008, 08:14 PM    (permalink
Pacific
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
You have to remember though that those are preseason games...people would much rather sit in the bar, pay less for alcohol, get hammered, and actually get a little money in return for their meaningless ticket(s)
Yeah I know, I was just throwing it out there. I'm guessing Fuzzy's or some other bar would have something available for a regular season game though. You're gonna have to pay a nice sum anywhere however.
Old 06-16-2008, 08:17 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Yeah I know, I was just throwing it out there. I'm guessing Fuzzy's or some other bar would have something available for a regular season game though. You're gonna have to pay a nice sum anywhere however.
correct...i wasn't trying to kill down what you said i just pointed out a fact...obviously if it's not a marquee game then you'll be able to find tickets alot easier than if it was a team like Indy.

Old 06-17-2008, 12:17 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Putting some new blitz packages into our playbook. http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=762740

I'm very excited to see how good our defense can be. We certainly have the players there I'd just like us to take full advantage of it before Al loses it. If utilized correctly it's going to be a hell of a defense. The things you can do with our front 7 and Atari Bigby are endless. I'm not saying we need to rehaul the defense. I don't want to see us turn into a blitz heavy team like the Eagles or do all the crazy line stunts the Giants do. I like what we have, but mix in the right amount and it's going to be a scary defense.
Old 06-17-2008, 01:08 AM    (permalink
johbur
Pro Bowler

johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd love to see some variety and creativity for some games. When the team was 10-1 and healthy, there was no need for any blitzing. All it takes is some injuries to key guys and then there's a lack of pressure on the QB. If everyone were fully healthy and the depth was being used and guys could just go crazy on the line when they're in because they have 1 or two guys behind them, it might be vanilla, but a non-blitzing defense that generates DL pressure on the QB is very tough to beat.

The other thing I'd like to see from our blitzing is that we have a number of QBs in division that blow dog. Tavaris, Kitna and Grossman? Seriously. Having Bigby come off the corner like Butler or middle blitzing by Barnett and Rouse would make those guys crap themselves. Toss in B-Pop being a natural rusher and Hawk's capacity to rush, and even if you only toss in a dozen rushes a game, they could very well hit paydirt with the talent that's on this team, particularly with the CBs holding down the man coverage.
Old 06-17-2008, 01:54 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
QB Aaron Rodgers cut his hair and now looks like a "13-year-old boy," according to LB A.J. Hawk.
Minicamp starts today

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 03:22 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by umphrey View Post
Minicamp starts today
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, why on earth did he do that to his hair. He was much better rocking the long hair.
Old 06-17-2008, 03:46 PM    (permalink
Pacific
Rookie

I'm not really sure where to post this so here it is...
For other fantasy football players, where do you value Ryan Grant this year? I'm guessing he'll be one of the first 10 RB's taken but I'm not sure I'd want to invest that high of a pick in him. What do you think?
Old 06-17-2008, 04:53 PM    (permalink
Kampman for President
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, why on earth did he do that to his hair. He was much better rocking the long hair.
I'm thinking the same thing. I guess its part of his "I'm the leader now" additude.

Last edited by Kampman for President : 06-17-2008 at 04:58 PM.
Old 06-17-2008, 05:15 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The short hair is fine by me. Just as long as he's not clean shaven.
Old 06-17-2008, 06:16 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
For other fantasy football players, where do you value Ryan Grant this year? I'm guessing he'll be one of the first 10 RB's taken but I'm not sure I'd want to invest that high of a pick in him. What do you think?
I don't like taking Packers players because they usually underperform

Old 06-17-2008, 06:58 PM    (permalink
Yatta!
Veteran

Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He would say he is just outside the top 10 RBs but I think that most people would have him ranked lower. I reckon that fans from other teams will be wary of the 'one year wonder' tag, I think I will end up targeting Grant a lot earlier than the other guys in my league.

Sig by Eaglez.Fan
Yatta! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 07:28 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Real weak.

they get smoked.

Old 06-17-2008, 07:38 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As expected, the two major position battles seem to be at FS (Collins, Rouse) and LG (Colledge, Barbe).

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Kampman for President
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by umphrey View Post
As expected, the two major position battles seem to be at FS (Collins, Rouse) and LG (Colledge, Barbe).
I'd throw in TE2, SLB1, CB3/4, and WR3/4.