Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 24 50.00%
I love it 33 68.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-20-2006, 08:38 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70challenger457
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackalope
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickCollins36
wat has to happen for the pack to make the payoffs?
like wat teams has to lose n stuff...
slightly confusing article, but it explains it thouroughly

http://www.packersnews.com/includes/...sibilities.pdf
He skipped right over strength of victory, which the giants are way ahead from what I've read. They pretty much have to lose both
some one has it in their location
yeah, ny does. We also have it on like 2 pages but if it's too hard for him to just look here is a good link http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=543016
Old 12-20-2006, 09:52 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so woodson has been sitting out everyweek until friday due to injuries. does anyone think this will affect his performance on a THURSDAY?
what a *****.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 10:52 PM    (permalink
70challenger457

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088
so woodson has been sitting out everyweek until friday due to injuries. does anyone think this will affect his performance on a THURSDAY?
what a ***********.
apparelty, he's still gunna be injured
Old 12-20-2006, 11:19 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Just think: this time tomorow we'll be celebrating a Knicks victory

But seriously, it's gonna be a very close game, imo, and I could see the offense struggling severly. Just a feelin'.
ny10804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 11:20 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Quote:
what a ***********.
apparelty, he's still gunna be injured
as big as a game this and a chance for woodson to get a few free ones

i think he will play
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 12:18 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

30s, snow, brett favre, lambeau= W

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 12-21-2006, 12:19 AM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
how much :?:
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 01:10 AM    (permalink
johbur
Pro Bowler

johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesehead10790
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by johbur
BF51 was running his mouth about how Harris had been burned so many times and how many TDs Harris had given up. Guess what? That's 3.5 over the last 30 games, or about 1 TD every ten games. Given that GB is giving up 25 points per game or so, Al Harris is definately NOT the problem.

Find me any thread or post anywhere in which I said Harris has been burned so many times or how many TD he's given up.

You completely made that up. For what reason I have no idea.

All I've said was, in response to numerous posts stating that Harris has never allowed a WR to beat him, is that in two games this year he's allowed the man across from him to get over 100 yards.
There's no way of telling if Harris was actually at fault for all of those yards. The #1 receivers could have been lined up away from Harris. Even so, Harris had an excellent year and is among the best cornerbacks in the league.
I know for a fact Moose got his 100 yards playing almost entirely across from Al Harris cause I have the tape. I have no idea about the other games.

I never said Harris wasn't a very good corner, there are just some Packers homers making completely false statements and when proved false they get upset about it. You can make a good case that Al Harris is a probowl corner without lying.
Packer homers in a Packers Forum...but why? :roll:
This was in the NFL forum. Regardless, homer or not, making up things is just stupid regardless.
Blah Blah Blah. It was the Should Al Harris Be in The Pro Bowl forum. You went on about how the Packers secondary is dogsh*t, and Harris bears at least some responsibility for that. Then another Bears fan, Sweetness 34, in the next post talked about how Harris got toasted etc... ad naseum. So sorry to attribute the wrong quote of Harris slamming to you, instead of the other anti-Harris Bears fan. Instead I should have said, BF51 is running his mouth about the secondary being dogsh*t and Harris is part of that, yet he obviously doesn't know how many TDs Harris has given up over the past two years. BTW, is the Bears' defense dogsh*t because they couldn't cover Steve Smith at home in the playoffs or get pressure on Delhomme?

Over 14 games Al Harris has done a hell of a job and has gotten better as the season has progressed, which considering he's had a new DC every year he's been here is not surprising. Also considering the different things he's asked to do to help cover up the youth and rookies in the defense is also not surprising as those youngsters have improved.
Old 12-21-2006, 01:26 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Legend
Quote:
how much :?:
it says mixed with rain and snow i think, hopefully alot of it!!

they get smoked.

Old 12-21-2006, 09:29 AM    (permalink
cheesehead10790
Veteran

cheesehead10790 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Snow=win for GB

If it had kept snowing in Seattle that Monday night the Pack woulda taken that win too

^tek
cheesehead10790 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 12:53 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
BF51 was running his mouth about how Harris had been burned so many times and how many TDs Harris had given up. Guess what? That's 3.5 over the last 30 games, or about 1 TD every ten games. Given that GB is giving up 25 points per game or so, Al Harris is definately NOT the problem.

Find me any thread or post anywhere in which I said Harris has been burned so many times or how many TD he's given up.

All I've said was, in response to numerous posts stating that Harris has never allowed a WR to beat him, is that in two games this year he's allowed the man across from him to get over 100 yards.
There's no way of telling if Harris was actually at fault for all of those yards. The #1 receivers could have been lined up away from Harris. Even so, Harris had an excellent year and is among the best cornerbacks in the league.
I know for a fact Moose got his 100 yards playing almost entirely across from Al Harris cause I have the tape. I have no idea about the other games.

I never said Harris wasn't a very good corner, there are just some Packers homers making completely false statements and when proved false they get upset about it. You can make a good case that Al Harris is a probowl corner without lying.
This was in the NFL forum. Regardless, homer or not, making up things is just stupid regardless.
Blah Blah Blah. It was the Should Al Harris Be in The Pro Bowl forum. You went on about how the Packers secondary is dogsh*t, and Harris bears at least some responsibility for that. Then another Bears fan, Sweetness 34, in the next post talked about how Harris got toasted etc... ad naseum. So sorry to attribute the wrong quote of Harris slamming to you, instead of the other anti-Harris Bears fan. Instead I should have said, BF51 is running his mouth about the secondary being dogsh*t and Harris is part of that, yet he obviously doesn't know how many TDs Harris has given up over the past two years. BTW, is the Bears' defense dogsh*t because they couldn't cover Steve Smith at home in the playoffs or get pressure on Delhomme?
For that game, yes our secondary was dogshit. The difference is that your secondary has been dogshit all year long.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 12:54 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I think a lot of fans are just trying to get a rise out of Packers fans by making Al Harris out to be a mediocre corner. No corner in the league is unbeatable. Even Champ Bailey has given up 100 yard games to receivers. The fact is that Harris is one of the best in the business. Why not just accept that instead of prodding Packers fans into getting into arguments with you?
Because most of the time Packer fans start it, and all that praising from some homeristic packer fan just turns them off more.
AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!!!

Old 12-21-2006, 01:49 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

For that game, yes our secondary was dogshit. The difference is that your secondary has been dogshit all year long.
well there is no need to come in here and tell us all information we already know.[/b]

they get smoked.

Old 12-21-2006, 02:02 PM    (permalink
johbur
Pro Bowler

johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by "bearsfan_51
For that game, yes our secondary was dogsh*t. The difference is that your secondary has been dogsh*t all year long.
Nothing like picking a home game in the playoffs to be feces of dog. In a winning season, Bears end a loser. Reverse true for the Packers. Looks like it will happen again this year.

BTW, keep your Packer slams in the Bears forum, Scott has rules for a reason.
Old 12-21-2006, 02:05 PM    (permalink
roughrider30
Veteran

roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

come on bearsfan, dont u have bigger things to worry about like how ur own defense played against Tim Rattay and the 49ers. and tank johnson playing around with his guns

Sig by BoneKrusher
roughrider30 is offline   Reply With Quote
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by "bearsfan_51
For that game, yes our secondary was dogsh*t. The difference is that your secondary has been dogsh*t all year long.
Nothing like picking a home game in the playoffs to be feces of dog. In a winning season, Bears end a loser. Reverse true for the Packers. Looks like it will happen again this year.

BTW, keep your Packer slams in the Bears forum, Scott has rules for a reason.
You brought my name up. Don't bring it up if you don't want me speaking truths.

As for the Packers ending the season as winners, what the hell are you smoking?

bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by roughrider30
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

come on bearsfan, dont u have bigger things to worry about like how ur own defense played against Tim Rattay and the 49ers.
I've got plenty of time for both. But thanks for your concern.

Old 12-21-2006, 02:10 PM    (permalink
roughrider30
Veteran

roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by roughrider30
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

come on bearsfan, dont u have bigger things to worry about like how ur own defense played against Tim Rattay and the 49ers.
I've got plenty of time for both. But thanks for your concern.
ya no problem just looking out for ya. i just thought ur teams play going into the playoffs would be more of a conern for you over the packers clinging on to slight playoff chances

Sig by BoneKrusher
roughrider30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 04:45 PM    (permalink
Jim Jim
Veteran

Jim Jim is a cocksman.Jim Jim is a cocksman.Jim Jim is a cocksman.Jim Jim is a cocksman.

Quote:
Also, postng in another team's thread with the intention of starting arguments is strictly prohibited and is a sure way to get yourself in trouble. -Ward.
Keep your idiotic Bears "OH MY GOD WE FINALLY HAD TWO GOOD SEASONS, LAWL, YOUR SECONDARY IS DOGSHIT" off our discussion board. It's just starting arguments.

Thanks.
Jim Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 04:48 PM    (permalink
sik wit it
Rookie

sik wit it smells like sex panther.

hopefully next year everything will be back to normal err us winning the norris like its nothin.

War da bears still suck
Old 12-21-2006, 04:55 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

so lets change the subject....

who do you guy think th pack will draft with the first pick???
roidrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 05:25 PM    (permalink
70challenger457

Quote:
Originally Posted by roidrunner

From where were looking to draft just forget talking about AD or CJ, I'd want Lynch first, then Landry, then somebody like Victor Abiamiri would be nice
Old 12-21-2006, 05:50 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by roidrunner

From where were looking to draft just forget talking about AD or CJ, I'd want Lynch first, then Landry, then somebody like Victor Abiamiri would be nice
Abiamiri doesn't really solve anything. We replace KGB with a pass rushing undersized DE? I would rather go for a DT like Branch. might be a little high but I like Okoye also.
Old 12-21-2006, 06:00 PM    (permalink
Jim Jim
Veteran

Jim Jim is a cocksman.Jim Jim is a cocksman.Jim Jim is a cocksman.Jim Jim is a cocksman.

We need a safety that can move and make plays to put alongside Collins. I like Reggie Nelson.

Or a cornerback, because Woodson's injury proneness and age, along with Harris' age and contract issues.

Or a DT because Ryan Pickett is doing a solid job, but we need another solid DT that can stop the run.
Jim Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 06:01 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you guys want BF51 to stay out of this thread, don't mention his name or call out his remarks....if you do, then I see no reason why he isn't allowed to defend himself or his statements.
slightlyaraiderfan is offline   Reply With Quote