Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 23 48.94%
I love it 32 68.09%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-21-2006, 05:06 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillaraiderfan
If you guys want BF51 to stay out of this thread, don't mention his name or call out his remarks....if you do, then I see no reason why he isn't allowed to defend himself or his statements.
I don't see anything wrong with what he's doing.
Old 12-21-2006, 05:08 PM    (permalink
70challenger457

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70challenger457
Quote:
Originally Posted by roidrunner
so lets change the subject....

who do you guy think th pack will draft with the first pick???
From where were looking to draft just forget talking about AD or CJ, I'd want Lynch first, then Landry, then somebody like Victor Abiamiri would be nice
Abiamiri doesn't really solve anything. We replace KGB with a pass rushing undersized DE? I would rather go for a DT like Branch. might be a little high but I like Okoye also.
6'4" 270 is undersized, thats what Kapman has for size, I was just throwing that out there any ways
Old 12-21-2006, 05:13 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by roidrunner
so lets change the subject....

who do you guy think th pack will draft with the first pick???
From where were looking to draft just forget talking about AD or CJ, I'd want Lynch first, then Landry, then somebody like Victor Abiamiri would be nice
Abiamiri doesn't really solve anything. We replace KGB with a pass rushing undersized DE? I would rather go for a DT like Branch. might be a little high but I like Okoye also.
6'4" 270 is undersized, thats what Kapman has for size, I was just throwing that out there any ways
KGB is 6'4'' 250. My point was we would basically be replaceing KGB with the same kind of player.
Old 12-21-2006, 05:26 PM    (permalink
70challenger457

scott really didn't say anything about him against the run other than "Strong and stout at the point" but he said he had room to get stronger
Old 12-21-2006, 05:33 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
scott really didn't say anything about him against the run other than "Strong and stout at the point" but he said he had room to get stronger
He is still mainly a pass rusher. He could also be a pretty big reach where we pick. I'm not liking the DEs from this draft too much. I do like some DTs though, Branch being one but he should be gone, I have interest in both Pitcock and Okoye as well.
Old 12-21-2006, 06:27 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

For those of you that aren't in the milwaukee or Green Bay area without NFL Network they are streaming pregane over the internet form http://media.myfoxmilwaukee.com/live/index.html Fox 6 usually has great Packer coverage so you might want to watch.
Old 12-21-2006, 06:33 PM    (permalink
70challenger457

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=544501
thats a pretty shocking stat
Old 12-21-2006, 08:14 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

We need to get a return man. Every time on punts I think Woodson's going to get hurt.
Old 12-21-2006, 08:45 PM    (permalink

Great first half by the Packers but they showed why they are 6-8. They couldn't finish on any of the drives after completely dominating the Vikings on both sides of the ball. Everything has been perfect, except for when we reach the red zone and it becomes a disaster.

Bubba Franks really need's to go, he has become very unreliable in the pass game and it scares me whenever he gets the ball.

As for what GB12 said about a return man. I really like CW back there, he is very consistent and will never fumble. He won't return any big one's but he usually picks up ok chunks of yardage when he gets the ball.
Old 12-21-2006, 08:53 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by javon favre
Great first half by the Packers but they showed why they are 6-8. They couldn't finish on any of the drives after completely dominating the Vikings on both sides of the ball. Everything has been perfect, except for when we reach the red zone and it becomes a disaster.

Bubba Franks really need's to go, he has become very unreliable in the pass game and it scares me whenever he gets the ball.

As for what GB12 said about a return man. I really like CW back there, he is very consistent and will never fumble. He won't return any big one's but he usually picks up ok chunks of yardage when he gets the ball.
There was that one last week that he came close when he was holding it in his hands, but for the most part that's true and he is certainly better than what we had recently. My concern is him getting hurt. We all know about his injury problems and I would hate to see him go out on a return.
Old 12-21-2006, 09:26 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

AHHHHHHHHH to picks in 15 seconds come one favre

but he will bring us back

some stats

Favre 20/40 , 2ints

Driver 7cth , 90 yds

Kampman 2 Sacks , lead in tackles

Rayner 2/4 FG's

-----------------------------------------

Jackson 8/15 40yds , 1int

Moore 1cth / 12yds
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 10:01 PM    (permalink
roughrider30
Veteran

roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bubba Franks SUCKS! what happened to him?? we need to address TE this offseason.

and the more i see Jennings returning punts the more i want to have woodson back there. he is so much better.

Sig by BoneKrusher
roughrider30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 10:03 PM    (permalink
70challenger457

Quote:
Originally Posted by roughrider30
Bubba Franks SUCKS! what happened to him?? we need to address TE this offseason.

and the more i see Jennings returning punts the more i want to have woodson back there. he is so much better.
now bubba gets a huge holding call, man he is sucking it up tonight
Old 12-21-2006, 10:17 PM    (permalink

WOW that was an interesting game to watch.

Easily the best performance of the night was the Packers defence pretty much all the players on the D got in on a few big plays. To point out the players who really stood out, Nick Collins, Aaron Kampman, AJ Hawk, and Charles Woodson. The game was against a rookie QG but the Packers defence has been slowly getting better through out the year and I can't wait to see what they can do next year.

Also Bubba Franks should be shot for his performance tonight.
Old 12-21-2006, 10:17 PM    (permalink
jpapa4490
Rookie

jpapa4490 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Couple of things i need to get off my chest
1. we should have won this game in the first half but kept blowing oppurtunities
2. bubba needs to go after that performance
3. god bless kampman
4. I never thought that our defense would be the reason for us winning 2 games straight.
jpapa4490 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 10:19 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpapa4490
1. we should have won this game in the first half but kept blowing oppurtunities
3. god bless kampman
4. I never thought that our defense would be the reason for us winning 2 games straight.
Why they are better than our offence.
Old 12-21-2006, 10:26 PM    (permalink
jpapa4490
Rookie

jpapa4490 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
3. god bless kampman
The past two games, a month ago i would have never thought of it actually happening.
jpapa4490 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 10:28 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
3. god bless kampman
The past two games, a month ago i would have never thought of it actually happening.

its becuase kampman took a break

he was like 10 sacks with lights out and then for 4 weeks they both didnt get a sack
Old 12-21-2006, 10:36 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

good job packers fans they were really loud tonight

SWEEP Lions
SWEEP Vikings
Old 12-21-2006, 10:45 PM    (permalink
johbur
Pro Bowler

johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow. That was ugly. Favre should have had two TDs instead of two picks. But, if Packers get a win that's better than four TDs and a loss.

Good to see Rayner come through in the end.

Vikings offense is atrocious. Their defense bent but did not break. How did Lito and Hall make the Pro Bowl over Antoine Winfield, Harris and Woodson? How did Pat Williams not make the Pro Bowl?

7-8 a two game improvement over last year so far. MM did a nice job with the game plan. He needs a new TE, another WR and some help in the secondary.

If Chicago rests their starters, then maybe the Packers can come out 8-8 for this year.
Old 12-21-2006, 10:46 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

Aaron Kampman 15.5 sacks on the year!

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 10:56 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that game shoudn't have even been close. If they packers would have lost that i would have killed myself. Also the packers just took the lead in the all-time series 46-45-1 :D .

BTW i was listening on the radio and they said bob harlan came out and said favre would be back next year for sure, but i don't know....

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 11:00 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088
that game shoudn't have even been close. If they packers would have lost that i would have killed myself. Also the packers just took the lead in the all-time series 46-45-1 :D .

BTW i was listening on the radio and they said bob harlan came out and said favre would be back next year for sure, but i don't know....
Vikings only have 44 wins.
Old 12-21-2006, 11:04 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:

well then the guy on the radio got his stats wrong. But i know the series was tied before this one. Now the pack is ahead.
Bubba sucks, what the hell happened to him?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 11:06 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

well then the guy on the radio got his stats wrong. But i know the series was tied before this one. Now the pack is ahead.
Bubba sucks, what the hell happened to him?
I heard on TV that Green Bay was up 45-44-1 before the game.