Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 24 50.00%
I love it 33 68.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-24-2006, 11:00 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

omg who would have thought we had even a shot at the playoffs, GO GREEN BAY GO :mrgreen:
Old 12-24-2006, 11:01 PM    (permalink
70challenger457

First to start off, marry christmas everybody and secondly, wow, let's go pack and redskins, never thought we'd be this close
Old 12-24-2006, 11:02 PM    (permalink
cuzifelt1ikeit
Veteran

cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.

anybody know anything about this safety from hawaii? im watching the bowl game on espn right now and everyone keeps talking about him when they arent talking about the qb. he has hair like polamalu if that helps hah

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigNall4MVP
biigest mistake packers ever make was geting rid of craig nall he beter then bret faver
cuzifelt1ikeit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 11:37 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you guys have to remember that the packers still gotta beat the bears.

BTW, how bad does that fumble agianst St. lious hurt right now?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 11:49 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

one more thing, what about philly? don't they hold a tiebreaker over the packers too? so wouldn't that mean that GB can't be in a tiebreaker with them, or with StL and philly at the same time?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 12-24-2006, 11:59 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088
one more thing, what about philly? don't they hold a tiebreaker over the packers too? so wouldn't that mean that GB can't be in a tiebreaker with them, or with StL and philly at the same time?
If the Eagles end up at 8-8, I believe, that would actually be a good thing for the Packers, as it would eliminate the chance that the Packers would have a head to head with the Rams. If the Giants are 7-9, and the Packers are 8-8 with more than one team 8-8 besides the Rams, they should be in. I think...

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 12:06 AM    (permalink
roughrider30
Veteran

roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
Quote:
If the Eagles end up at 8-8, I believe, that would actually be a good thing for the Packers, as it would eliminate the chance that the Packers would have a head to head with the Rams. If the Giants are 7-9, and the Packers are 8-8 with more than one team 8-8 besides the Rams, they should be in. I think...
that is correct

Sig by BoneKrusher
roughrider30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 12:58 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
well i thought that too, but then i heard some one say that if they are in with philly and STL they are out because the pack lost to bolth of them.

they get smoked.

Old 12-25-2006, 01:39 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
ny got it correct
Quote:
Originally Posted by ny10804

OK, the final synopis:

1 GB win
1 NYG loss
Either 1 CAR win, 1 ATL win, or 1 MINN win

=

playoffs
Philly doesn't matter at all as they'll be ahead of us no matter what. Now the las one should happen for sure. Then it's only a matter of winning and NY losing and we're in, not too improbable.

I want to give you some credit for your "Either the Packers or Rams will make the Playoffs" thread a couple weeks ago.
Old 12-25-2006, 02:03 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

another thought, what the heck is going on with greg jennings? where has he been lately? driver is getting double covered and he still can't get open? I thought i would be seeing improvment outta him at this time of the year, nto regression.

they get smoked.

Old 12-25-2006, 02:09 AM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
another thought, what the heck is going on with greg jennings? where has he been lately? driver is getting double covered and he still can't get open? I thought i would be seeing improvment outta him at this time of the year, nto regression.
He probably hit the wall.
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 02:39 AM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler

iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Jennings is a fine WR. He had a couple show outs early on which had hope TOO high for him, but he's still learning, problem is those rookie legs are getting to him seems like to me. He'll be a very good one for you guys...nothing to worry about there. You have other areas of concern, but that's not really one to worry about.
iloxygenil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 03:19 AM    (permalink
roughrider30
Veteran

roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

he has been dealing with ankle injuries for the last few weeks. Its just been one of those lingering things where he can play, but if affects how he runs and plays.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-25-2006, 04:57 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well our playoff chances look alright. i'm just worried we'll get killed in the playoffs. oh well.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 07:03 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackalope
well our playoff chances look alright. i'm just worried we'll get killed in the playoffs. oh well.
I'm not too worried about the second part. Getting into the playoffs would be enough for me this season.
Old 12-25-2006, 08:03 PM    (permalink
mancl
Rookie

mancl is a cocksman.mancl is a cocksman.mancl is a cocksman.

Let's put aside any questions of Robinson's personal behavior. The guy has been suspended since week 5 or something like that and can't come back for a year after that. That means the guy can't even play catch with Favre much less practice and play. Assuming anyone can step onto to field after not even a practice in a year and make meaningful contributions is a bit unrealistic.
mancl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 08:17 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mancl
Let's put aside any questions of Robinson's personal behavior. The guy has been suspended since week 5 or something like that and can't come back for a year after that. That means the guy can't even play catch with Favre much less practice and play. Assuming anyone can step onto to field after not even a practice in a year and make meaningful contributions is a bit unrealistic.
If he is at all planning on coming back i'm sure he is working out and practicing. He can't with the team but he still has plenty of money and can get some pretty good help. with that said, I agree with you I just felt like making that point.
Old 12-25-2006, 09:05 PM    (permalink
sik wit it
Rookie

sik wit it smells like sex panther.

Quote:
he's not stupid, he'd be training and will be back.
Old 12-25-2006, 09:29 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

did the Eagles game hurt us?

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackalope
did the Eagles game hurt us?
No. They are ahead of us no matter what anyway.
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 11:17 PM    (permalink
sik wit it
Rookie

sik wit it smells like sex panther.

say by chance we get in the playoffs, even better we win a game. Would you want favre to call it quits because he'll go out somewhat respectable or would you want him to come back and see if he can do more damage in the playoffs?
Old 12-25-2006, 11:33 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sik wit it
Quote:
he's not stupid, he'd be training and will be back.
are you sure you want to be defending koren robinson by saying he's not stupid?

they get smoked.

Old 12-25-2006, 11:34 PM    (permalink
roughrider30
Veteran

Quote:
say by chance we get in the playoffs, even better we win a game. Would you want favre to call it quits because he'll go out somewhat respectable or would you want him to come back and see if he can do more damage in the playoffs?

i dont know, thats a tough call. IMO if it comes down to that Favre will come back, because he still loves to play the game and they will be very competitive in the weak NFC next year.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-25-2006, 11:47 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by roughrider30
Quote:

i dont know, thats a tough call. IMO if it comes down to that Favre will come back, because he still loves to play the game and they will be very competitive in the weak NFC next year.
easy, of course the packers want him to come back. Rodgers is comming off a season ending injury, and Favre can still do it just fine. PLus, what GB fan dosen't want to see Favre make one more run for the playoffs with a improved team next year.

they get smoked.

Old 12-25-2006, 11:50 PM    (permalink
detknowitall
Veteran

detknowitall could make a wolverine purr.detknowitall could make a wolverine purr.detknowitall could make a wolverine purr.detknowitall could make a wolverine purr.detknowitall could make a wolverine purr.detknowitall could make a wolverine purr.

hey guys just curious but whats the view like on Aaron Rogers, does he look like he'll be able to handle a starting job???
detknowitall is offline   Reply With Quote