Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 23 48.94%
I love it 32 68.09%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-03-2009, 04:40 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packystan View Post
Knock on wood. Based on preseason they have the potential. Still, the Bears and Vikings defenses look vicious.

Green Bay's defense has looked good MAINLY because of forced turnovers. Teams were moving the ball down the field before strips or picks. I guess that's a sign of an aggressive defense, but there are still a lot of question marks...

I like King's optimism though!

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 04:36 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.

Several league personnel sources said that among the players the Packers have been shopping are tackle Tony Moll and safeties Charlie Peprah and Aaron Rouse. All three would be candidates to be released when the Packers have to trim their roster from 75 to 53. It's not unusual for the Packers to make calls around the league to see if there would be interest in making a trade. Their hope would be that a team low on the waiver priority list would want one of the players they're offering and be willing to trade a draft pick to cut in front of the other teams. -- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!
AJHawk50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 04:37 PM    (permalink
AJHawk50
Veteran

AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.AJHawk50 could make a wolverine purr.

At least two linemen are being shopped by the Packers and presumably one of the others is center Scott Wells, who lost a training camp competition with Jason Spitz for a starting spot. However, none of the scouts specifically identified Wells as trade bait. -- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel

Go Packers, Chiefs, Mizzou Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Chicago Bulls, No. 31 Jeff Burton!
AJHawk50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 04:41 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Keep Wells, depth is important at O-line. If they can trade Moll, I will forever have a soft spot for that new team. Getting anything for Moll would be incredible
Old 09-05-2009, 01:05 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scott's pick for the Packers in his 2010 mock:

Quote:
GREEN BAY PACKERS: ARTHUR JONES, DT, SYRACUSE

The Packers got a great jumpstart on their transition to a 3-4 defense when they selected B.J. Raji and Clay Matthews in the first round of the 2009 NFL Draft. With that said they are still in the process of overhauling their defensive personnel to fit their new scheme and will have to devote at least one more offseason to the project. The plan is for Raji to play defensive end as a rookie but if Ryan Pickett leaves as a free agent next offseason he would probably kick inside to nose tackle. With that being the case Green Bay would need to bring in someone to start opposite Cullen Jenkins because Johnny Jolly is facing some serious legal troubles and first round bust Justin Harrell just canít seem to stay healthy. A disruptive force with first-rate intangibles who registered 13.0 tackles for a loss and 3.5 sacks as a junior, Jones compares favorably to Steelers first round pick Ziggy Hood and would be a nice fit as a five-technique in a 30 front. The Packers could also use some help at inside linebacker, where neither Nick Barnett or A.J. Hawk are model fits in the 3-4.
Can't say I disagree with the pick but I think that OLB would be more of a need at this point in time.
Old 09-05-2009, 03:11 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvv84 View Post
Scott's pick for the Packers in his 2010 mock:

Can't say I disagree with the pick but I think that OLB would be more of a need at this point in time.
How would OLB be more of a need? We just took a first round OLB in Clay Matthews and even if he happens to be a huge bust he will get at least two years. Unless you are thinking Kampman will fail there is no reason to take an another OLB in the first round.
Old 09-05-2009, 03:19 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
How would OLB be more of a need? We just took a first round OLB in Clay Matthews and even if he happens to be a huge bust he will get at least two years. Unless you are thinking Kampman will fail there is no reason to take an another OLB in the first round.
Kampman is a free agent next year and basically all of our OLBs are unproven. I don't see Matthews as high sack guy either and really I didn't see our OLBs get much pressure during the preseason. Its early though and obvously the defensive playbook hasn't been fully opened yet. Just my opinion at the moment.
Old 09-05-2009, 03:26 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think you cant go wrong with taking any player in the front 7. A lot of our players in that front 7 are either on 1 year contracts, unproven and calimed to not fit the scheme, or unheathly.

We can take a NT, if Raji is beasting it at DE, why mess with it? We can take a OLB, if Kampman wants to go to a 4-3 team, a DE, if Raji is moved back to DE, or a MLB if Hawk or Barnett fail.

Btw, it would be pretty cool having Jones on the team, since I'm a huge fan of his brother in MMA. :D
Old 09-05-2009, 03:33 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvv84 View Post
Kampman is a free agent next year and basically all of our OLBs are unproven. I don't see Matthews as high sack guy either and really I didn't see our OLBs get much pressure during the preseason. Its early though and obvously the defensive playbook hasn't been fully opened yet. Just my opinion at the moment.
Kampman being a free agent is irrelevant. He's not going to hit the open market. If he plays well he'll be resigned. Again with Matthews, he will get a couple of years to prove himself. We're not going to draft another first round OLB if we have Kampman and Matthews. Now say Kampman does fail, then I'd agree we would have to draft a rush OLB in the first.
Old 09-05-2009, 03:46 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Kampman being a free agent is irrelevant. He's not going to hit the open market. If he plays well he'll be resigned. Again with Matthews, he will get a couple of years to prove himself. We're not going to draft another first round OLB if we have Kampman and Matthews. Now say Kampman does fail, then I'd agree we would have to draft a rush OLB in the first.
The thing about Matthews is that I think he could shift inside and be more effective. He's like a more athletic Chillar. We're going to need someone to hit home and create pressure and so far we haven't see it from our OLBs. You can never have enough pass rushers. Just look at the Chargers when they lost Merriman. They went from 5th to 22nd in sacks. Out of the bottom half of teams in sacks, 14 of them picked in the 1st half of the draft this year.
Old 09-05-2009, 06:32 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's really hard thinking about next years draft for this team because right now we don't have any holes. At all. But we will by then after a full season of evaluation, injuries, retirement and free agency.

ILB would be a hell of a long shot as a need since we have our 2 starters that were drafted high and under contract, and then behind them Bishop is playing like a phenom and Chillar is more than servicable. Very little age concern at this position as well.

OLB: see GB12's arguement

DL: Jenkins and Raji are almost guaranteed starting roles somewhere on the line. Pickett and Jolly have already proven effective in the 4-3 and look pretty good in preseason, and rookie Wynn is playing pretty well. So unless Raji or Jenkins fall off the face of the earth we have a crowded competition for one starting spot. I don't buy that we would draft someone just because Jolly, who might not even be a starter, probably gets suspended. And I don't buy that we would let Pickett go after a solid season just to draft his replacement, our 3rd DT in 4 years in the 1st.

Cornerback will get a look. Harris might retire soon and after Williams we have a lot of young guys that haven't done crap but get hurt. We could have an open roster spot if Harris leaves, or we could replace Blackmon with someone with more coverage skills, or maybe someone gets a serious injury (knock on wood). It is one of our weakest positions when we have to play backups.

Safety we are a little weak at especially if Bigby doesn't turn it around, but I don't see us drafting for this low priority position unless a lot of factors fall into place.

Offensive tackle will get a good look especially if Clifton retires. We will probably have 1 or 2 guys on the OL of the 53 man roster that are very dispensable, like Wells. If the coaches are smart they'll want to keep Colledge at LG and the only other player at the position is Meredith who has potential but as a 5th rounder the coaches have very little invested in him.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 04:15 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think we have holes; we could used another running back, a LT, a back up DE, back up NT. Those are some of the holes we have right now, but some of those can be fixed, resigning Pickett.

I wouldnt mind if the Packers take Best/Spiller/McNight in the first, and Wootton/Odrick/Oghobaase in the second. There is a lot of depth in this draft that meets our needs.
Old 09-06-2009, 05:11 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
I think we have holes; we could used another running back, a LT, a back up DE, back up NT. Those are some of the holes we have right now, but some of those can be fixed, resigning Pickett.

I wouldnt mind if the Packers take Best/Spiller/McNight in the first, and Wootton/Odrick/Oghobaase in the second. There is a lot of depth in this draft that meets our needs.
I think best would fit in very nicely in our offense. I think that if he does declare that we will have to move up in order to select him.
Old 09-06-2009, 06:15 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
I think we have holes; we could used another running back, a LT, a back up DE, back up NT.
Everything you said is a backup, which I believe was his point.
Old 09-08-2009, 08:21 AM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

Quote:
Everything you said is a backup, which I believe was his point.
Not really, it comes down to what the team does with Raji and Pickett. If Pickett isnt resigned and they move Raji inside then we need a starting DE.
Old 09-08-2009, 10:28 AM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Not really, it comes down to what the team does with Raji and Pickett. If Pickett isnt resigned and they move Raji inside then we need a starting DE.
Well right now Raji isn't even starting. The ends are Jenkins and Jolly. Jarius Wynn has also flashed some potential at end too. Through a healthy Harrell into the mix next year too and we have some in house options. Depending on who's available early on though I could see TT getting some Dlineman later in the draft like he did with Wynn.
Old 09-08-2009, 02:13 PM    (permalink
johbur
Pro Bowler

johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jolly's situation will determine how set the line is. Jolly-Pickett-Jenkins with Raji subbing in at any of those three spots is hhjj. With Jolly out, a DE is needed. Harrell is a first round bust. Only that he was 16, instead of #9 (or#2) keeps him from being the worst bust of the modern Packers era. Jarius Wynn has shown some motor, as has Mike Montgomery, but they need to bulk up. 275 doesn't cut it normally in a 3-4. Those guys are ok to have as back-ups, but if Jolly goes to the hooscow there's no depth on the line with size as Raji becomes the starter. Maybe Montgomery and Wynn will both bulk up in the off-season.

My first round pick as of today for 2010 would be CB, like Patrick Robinson. None of the CBs behind Harris and Woodson impress me as regular starters on a #1 WR. Tramon ok as a #3, and we'll see about Blackmon's progression. But Jarrett Bush? Underwood got toasted his last game and he got banged up by the WR while making tackles. Lee might come back, but I never count on guys that go out injured for the year to come back. There are easily three spots at CB that could be upgraded, more if the starters show their age...
Old 09-08-2009, 03:19 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by johbur View Post
Jolly's situation will determine how set the line is. Jolly-Pickett-Jenkins with Raji subbing in at any of those three spots is hhjj. With Jolly out, a DE is needed. Harrell is a first round bust. Only that he was 16, instead of #9 (or#2) keeps him from being the worst bust of the modern Packers era. Jarius Wynn has shown some motor, as has Mike Montgomery, but they need to bulk up. 275 doesn't cut it normally in a 3-4. Those guys are ok to have as back-ups, but if Jolly goes to the hooscow there's no depth on the line with size as Raji becomes the starter. Maybe Montgomery and Wynn will both bulk up in the off-season.

My first round pick as of today for 2010 would be CB, like Patrick Robinson. None of the CBs behind Harris and Woodson impress me as regular starters on a #1 WR. Tramon ok as a #3, and we'll see about Blackmon's progression. But Jarrett Bush? Underwood got toasted his last game and he got banged up by the WR while making tackles. Lee might come back, but I never count on guys that go out injured for the year to come back. There are easily three spots at CB that could be upgraded, more if the starters show their age...
Wynn has room to bulk up but Montgomery I think is maxed out. Both players are nice situational guys and help fill in at DE when we're in nickel packages. I don't think that Jolly or even Pickett will really determine anything though. We could just draft someone or sign a free agent and Raji's ability to play both DE and NT gives us flexability.

As for CB, we're going to play alot more zone so I don't know how I feel about drafting a CB in the 1st round. Typically you can find these guys 2-6. I really question our entire secondary though, minus Woodson. How will these guys adjust to playing more zone? Our LBs need to get penetration because this type of defense is set up to give up and make big plays. Blackmon is nothing more than a return man. Lee has been a big bust and Underwood, while raw, is a ballhawk who hopefully can develop.

Really though we could go alot of ways and its way too early to even see what we'll need next April.
Old 09-09-2009, 10:34 AM    (permalink
Pack_Attack_4
Rookie

Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.

y r u talkin about next april when the season is jus a few days away
Pack_Attack_4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 10:52 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pack_Attack_4 View Post
Well, this is a draft website. It never really stops.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 12:25 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pack_Attack_4 View Post
Who let you out of your cage.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 07:05 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A lot of love for the Packers from SI. 3rd in the Power Rankings, 4/9 writers have us in the Superbowl, 6/9 in the NFC Championship, 7/9 winning the North, all have us in the playoffs.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...ml?eref=sihpT1

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 07:36 PM    (permalink
Bucs_Rule
Veteran

Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The bet the number of Packer Jerseys went way down after Farve signed with Minny. Or maybe they are keeping them until it gets really cold and need to start a fire.

I actually predict the Packers to go to the SuperBowl. Losing to New England.
Bucs_Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 08:06 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
A lot of love for the Packers from SI. 3rd in the Power Rankings, 4/9 writers have us in the Superbowl, 6/9 in the NFC Championship, 7/9 winning the North, all have us in the playoffs.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...ml?eref=sihpT1
I don't like that one bit. Media love is usually the kiss of death. I wanted to be low key good, like 2007.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 11:51 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
I don't like that one bit. Media love is usually the kiss of death. I wanted to be low key good, like 2007.
especially media love from SI.

something tells me that SI writers are the harbringer of doom.

That said, the pats go 9-7 and get beat by the fins.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote