Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 24 50.00%
I love it 33 68.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-30-2006, 01:26 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=547452

Rates how the rookies have done.
Old 12-30-2006, 10:33 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Jim
This team is a lot different than the team that lined up on the field for week one.

I think we have a good shot regardless.
Exactly. This isn't the team we saw get destroyed in week one( i hope), our rookies have some more expirance and i honestly think we have a shot to win this game regardless of who plays for the bears. sure, the bears are the better team this year, but they are also very up and down. Who knows which rex will show up? the 6 turnover rex, or the guy we got in week one.....plus we play better on the road anyways for some reason.

also i saw some one say strahan is out? is that true? i thought he came back?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 10:50 AM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088
No, he reinjured his foot and is out. Shockey is also out.
ny10804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 11:34 AM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ny10804
Quote:
No, he reinjured his foot and is out. Shockey is also out.
without shockey and strahan i don't think the giants will win tonight.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 04:47 PM    (permalink
SterlingSharpe

I'm pretty new to THIS forum, but something disappoints me, and puzzles me.

Every time I come to the TEAM forum, the Packers are midway down the pack, like 15th, which means there were 14 other team forums active more recently that ours.
We should dominate and always be active and near the top. But I notice that we do lead in posts, so what's the deal here?

Is there a technical problem here with our Packers forum? Often when I click to the last page, it has a problem and says something like NO TOPIC or NO POSTS.....

Anyone here with any info on all this here?
Where are the PACKER VETERANS in here?
Who are the kings here?
Old 12-30-2006, 05:18 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SterlingSharpe

Every time I come to the TEAM forum, the Packers are midway down the pack, like 15th, which means there were 14 other team forums active more recently that ours.
We should dominate and always be active and near the top. But I notice that we do lead in posts, so what's the deal here?

Is there a technical problem here with our Packers forum? Often when I click to the last page, it has a problem and says something like NO TOPIC or NO POSTS.....

Who are the kings here?

do you post on packersnews.com?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 12-30-2006, 07:58 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SterlingSharpe

Who are the kings here?
we actually used to be in 2nd for pages, with a large margin between us and 3rd. one day the board screwed up and all team threads were lost. the extra page is kinda weird but it happens a lot to large threads.

we're 3rd in pages now

Old 12-30-2006, 08:26 PM    (permalink
roughrider30
Veteran

roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How about Randle El with that pass and the catch by Moss! Niceeeee

Lets go skins!

Sig by BoneKrusher
roughrider30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 08:33 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by roughrider30

Lets go skins!
our chances are looking alright. i think it's gonna come down to a win tomorrow night. i like the sunday night game since we'll no exactly what it means.

Old 12-30-2006, 09:38 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackalope
Quote:

Lets go skins!
our chances are looking alright. i think it's gonna come down to a win tomorrow night. i like the sunday night game since we'll no exactly what it means.
not anymore, things are looking grim now.

they get smoked.

Old 12-30-2006, 09:40 PM    (permalink
cuzifelt1ikeit
Veteran

cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigNall4MVP
biigest mistake packers ever make was geting rid of craig nall he beter then bret faver
cuzifelt1ikeit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 10:00 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Every time I check the Giants score again.
Old 12-30-2006, 10:20 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Lets go skins!
:( we've gotta have the skins get a huge 4th quarter comeback

Old 12-30-2006, 10:23 PM    (permalink
cuzifelt1ikeit
Veteran

cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Lets go skins!
lots of time. their defense has to step up. there only down by 2 td's

Quote:
biigest mistake packers ever make was geting rid of craig nall he beter then bret faver
Old 12-30-2006, 10:28 PM    (permalink
roughrider30
Veteran

roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuzifelt1ikeit
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Lets go skins!
we just have to pray for another fourth quarter miracle like the Arizona game. Come on Washington! :evil:

Sig by BoneKrusher
roughrider30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 10:29 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Lets go skins!
we just have to pray for another fourth quarter miracle like the Arizona game. Come on Washington! :evil:
it's looking alright now. i hope they pull it out.

Old 12-30-2006, 10:30 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

21-27 Damn I wish I could see this.
Old 12-30-2006, 10:37 PM    (permalink
SterlingSharpe

TitleTown088

Yes I do, all the time, but nobody there knows anything about other teams or college, other than the Badgers....

REDSKINS are within 6, and the NYG have a 3rd & 5.........
ELI, how bout a INT...
INCOMPLETE!
but now the REFS called DEFENSIVE HOLDING!

BASTARDS !!!!
Old 12-30-2006, 10:39 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bummer...looking grim...but, its cool...just to still be alive in week 17 exceeded my expectations....besides, do we really want the distinction of being the worst team ever to make the playoffs?
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 10:40 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

now, we're ******.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 10:40 PM    (permalink
SterlingSharpe

SHIIIIIIIIIT

Tiki just did it again!
50-yard TD run

the guy had TWO TDs on the WHOLE season, now has THREE tonight?????
WTF
Old 12-30-2006, 10:43 PM    (permalink
SterlingSharpe

are we actually ALLOWED to swear in this forum?
really, i'd like to know...... seems like it, which is good since this is the real world.

tiki has 227 yards tonight, a NYG franchise all time record. and this guy's retiring.... would have been his final game had he been contained tonight.

great defense WASHINGTON
thanks for nothing
Old 12-30-2006, 10:47 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, it's good to see the Washington defense sucks.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 10:51 PM    (permalink
cuzifelt1ikeit
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston
how is that good again?

Quote:
Old 12-30-2006, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston
how is that good again?
*Sarcasm*

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote