Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 24 50.00%
I love it 33 68.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-24-2010, 05:39 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Go Saints for me. I can't stand the thought, yet the sight of Brett Favre succeeding with Minnesota. I hope he loses and retires. The way he should have went out in 2007. Losing the NFC Championship.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 05:41 PM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
2008 NFL Mock Draft Champion
Veteran

Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasse View Post
not a real packer fan blablabla, and i suppose i should hate every bears or vikings fan, probably beat em up when i see em.
sorry sir, i love my packers, but once they are eliminated i can also cheer for other teams or players. especially such thrilling ones to watch. i can certainly see his fault in the whole retirement saga, but you cant say he doesnt love to play football and is fun to watch.
Rooting for the Queens is the equivalent of a Yankees fan hoping the Red Sox win the World Series. Its blasphemy!

Mr.Regular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 06:50 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasse View Post
not a real packer fan blablabla, and i suppose i should hate every bears or vikings fan, probably beat em up when i see em.
sorry sir, i love my packers, but once they are eliminated i can also cheer for other teams or players. especially such thrilling ones to watch. i can certainly see his fault in the whole retirement saga, but you cant say he doesnt love to play football and is fun to watch.
I love watching him play, but he's a viking. Therefore I root for his ultimate demise. I have the rest of my life to appreciate what he's done for Green Bay. It's like that shirt: My 2 favorite teams are the Packers and whoever's playing the Vikings.

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 06:57 PM    (permalink
the dude
Rookie

the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post
I love watching him play, but he's a viking. Therefore I root for his ultimate demise. I have the rest of my life to appreciate what he's done for Green Bay. It's like that shirt: My 2 favorite teams are the Packers and whoever's playing the Vikings.
+1

I dont hope that he gets cancer or anything, but i hope he gets kicked in the mouth all night and retires
Old 01-24-2010, 08:22 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Isn't karma great? **** you Brett
cvv84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 08:25 PM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
Veteran

Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvv84 View Post
Isn't karma great? **** you Brett
They're still in it somehow.... but yeah it's looking awfully good right now... it's almost 1998 NFC Championship game territory of awesomeness.

Old 01-24-2010, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've cheered every single time Brett Favre has taken a hit, yet when I see him limping and cringing my stomach drops and I get a lump in my throat...What the hell...I'm...feeling.

What a game though.

Last edited by Whistler6 : 01-24-2010 at 09:10 PM.
Old 01-24-2010, 09:20 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Go home Brent Farve!!!!
Old 01-24-2010, 09:21 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Merry Christmas everyone!
Old 01-24-2010, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

I can't take credit for this stat, but I saw it on PackersLounge Twitter page. If Brett Favre retires...His last pass for the Packers, Jets, and Vikings have all been INT's.

Good night now. Thank you Jim Rome.

Old 01-24-2010, 09:28 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vikings fans know what its like to have the real Brett for a QB
Old 01-24-2010, 09:31 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This game couldn't have ended any better.
Old 01-24-2010, 09:32 PM    (permalink
cuzifelt1ikeit
Veteran

cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Anyone who is rooting fir the Vikings to win today is not a real Packer fan.

And no, that "I'm not rooting for the Vikings, I'm rooting for Brett Favre" ******** does not cut it.
definitly debatable.. i dont know how youre going to tell me im not a real packer fan because i happen to like someone who plays on the vikings.

Quote:
I can't take credit for this stat, but I saw it on PackersLounge Twitter page. If Brett Favre retires...His last pass for the Packers, Jets, and Vikings have all been INT's.

that is an awesome stat

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigNall4MVP
biigest mistake packers ever make was geting rid of craig nall he beter then bret faver
cuzifelt1ikeit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 09:34 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

"I feel like this might go all the way into next season's training camp"
-Merril Hodge

"There's no growth curve...If I'm Brad Childress I tell him, don't show up until week 3 of training camp"
-Trent Dilfer

EXACTLY why I am okay he left. No more having to deal with this.

Old 01-24-2010, 09:36 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

Quote:
"I feel like this might go all the way into next season's training camp"
-Merril Hodge

"There's no growth curve...Don't show up until week 3 of training camp"
-Trent Dilfer

EXACTLY why I am okay he left. No more having to deal with this.
It wouldn't be so sweet if Rodgers wasn't playing like he is. 26 years old and getting better every year :)
Old 01-24-2010, 09:40 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvv84 View Post
It wouldn't be so sweet if Rodgers wasn't playing like he is. 26 years old and getting better every year :)
Well if the front office didn't think ARod could take the reigns Brett probably wouldnt have been playing for the Vikequeens this season.

Random Rep to all Packer fans!!!

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 01-24-2010 at 09:52 PM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 09:56 PM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
Veteran

The Vikings are done. Brett blew it. All is right with the world again. Mmmmm feels so good!

Old 01-24-2010, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Quote:

DAMNIT this stat is inaccurate. I just checked, and his 2nd to last pass as a Jet was an INT.

Old 01-24-2010, 10:00 PM    (permalink
roughrider30
Veteran

roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Every Viking fan I know is currently back to anti-Favre. As much as I love to see this, it really shows how dumb some of these fans are that they choose to forget how great of a season he had for them.

Sig by BoneKrusher
roughrider30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 10:04 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

Enjoy

Old 01-24-2010, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
Veteran

Celebrate good times, come on! This is as demoralizing as 1998 ladies and gents. Enjoy this, and lets take the North in 2010!

Old 01-24-2010, 10:13 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by roughrider30 View Post
Every Viking fan I know is currently back to anti-Favre. As much as I love to see this, it really shows how dumb some of these fans are that they choose to forget how great of a season he had for them.
It's JUST like Mark McGuire and steroids. They want everything good that comes with the shot of HGH in their ass, but as soon as their testicles shrink or Favre loses a game they are clean and NEVER needed the drugs in the 1st place.

McGuire is convinced he could have hit all his 500 foot bombs without injecting steroids, just as Viking fans believe they could get to the NFC championship without Favre.

Hell, if I could have nothing but the "goods" from taking steroids I'd do it it too...But you get the bad WITH the good and you have to deal with it and accept it.

Unfortuneately for Viking fans, their balls will be small for the rest of their lives no matter how much they scream "I'm clean".

Old 01-24-2010, 10:18 PM    (permalink
roughrider30
Veteran

roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's JUST like Mark McGuire and steroids. They want everything good that comes with the shot of HGH in their ass, but as soon as their testicles shrink or Favre loses a game they are clean and NEVER needed the drugs in the 1st place.

McGuire is convinced he could have hit all his 500 foot bombs without injecting steroids, just as Viking fans believe they could get to the NFC championship without Favre.

Hell, if I could have nothing but the "goods" from taking steroids I'd do it it too...But you get the bad WITH the good and you have to deal with it and accept it.

Unfortuneately for Viking fans, their balls will be small for the rest of their lives no matter how much they scream "I'm clean".
Love it haha. Both my roommates are Viking fans. I'm loving every minute of this.

Sig by BoneKrusher
roughrider30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 10:26 PM    (permalink
bigboiajhawk
Veteran

bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am just happy that Favre ended this season with an INT. He was a great QB but...when it comes down to him making the play in the playoffs to win the game he has never been good. If it were not for the amazing team that we had around him in 1996, I don't know if we would have won that one with him. I idolized him when he was a Packer and hated him when he was a Jet and a Queen, but he never made the play that counted. He won a lot of regular season games in the last two minutes, but once the playoffs came it was like he was a different QB. Oh well, he is the all-time leader for INT's so I find it fitting for him to throw a pick.
bigboiajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 11:34 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuzifelt1ikeit View Post
.. i dont know how youre going to tell me im not a real packer fan because i happen to like someone who plays on the vikings.
there are a few guys in the vikings that i like.
i like adrian peterson, he's a stand-up guy.
i like chad greenway.

but i bleed green and gold. that means i hate purple, and the vikings winning feels like the packers losing. so i can never root for the vikings unless i have a large wager on them. tonight i had $100 on the vikings +4 points, so it was a win-win baby!!!!!!!!
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote