Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 24 50.00%
I love it 33 68.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-05-2010, 07:53 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Jim View Post
Clifton is resigned. Three years.
Thank god! A move that needed to be done.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 07:55 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Jim View Post
Clifton is resigned. Three years.
Nice.
He must have used Snyder to get the most $ possible, but never probably wanted to play for them. Who would you rather block for, Aaron Rodgers or Jay Campbell?

Nice to keep Clifton. We saw what happened last year when he was out.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 07:55 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Packers re-signed LT Chad Clifton to a three-year, $20 million contract. The deal includes $7.5 million guaranteed.

Yikes! Probably more likely a 2 year $13 million deal in the end.
Old 03-05-2010, 07:59 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Can't say that didn't cross my mind when I heard he was cut, but no thanks. I don't think he'd be an upgrade over Flynn. I'd be open to Jake Delhomme for a year if he comes cheap.
Flynn? I was thinking he would take over Rodgers spot.

Very comforting to see Clifton is resigned.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 08:15 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvv84 View Post
Exactally, you need a great pass rush. And zone CBs aren't that hard to find so why spend the money?
Money is going to be spent sooner or later. We are built to win, so why not spend it now?
Old 03-05-2010, 08:18 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
Money is going to be spent sooner or later. We are built to win, so why not spend it now?
Because its Green Bay. We're going to sit back and let everyone else spend and hope to find deals later in free agency. I'd rather use the money and spend it on Collins, Jenkins, Trammon, and potentially Jolly and Finley.
Old 03-05-2010, 10:11 PM    (permalink
RyanBraun8
Rookie

RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.

Quote:
If you mean spend money on Collins or Pickett then yeah lets do it, but if you want us to go out and waste money on in this aweful FA market.... that is a mistake.

The part bolded above makes me cringe... Spend it on what exactly? If you forgot the CBA took all the best FA's and turned them into restricted free agents and now there are a bunch guys that are old, used up and in most likely hood will not impact the Packers what so ever. All the best options are pretty much signed or about to sign.

Best Options for Packers to "spend on"

HB: Looking for that speed back
Brian Westbrook....I would mind if we spend a little on him but one more blow to the head he may be done. Dominos effect, once you have one you have another and they get worse everytime. He must be 100% to even consider signing him
Willie Parker....Broken down, who knows if he can still wheel or even offer a team a half season of work.

TE: could may use one because Lee can't catch
Ben Watson... Would go great with J-Mike

OLB:
Jason Taylor..... Can still play a little, use him to help bring Jones around

CB:
Leigh Bodden... if doesn't go back to the Pats, we would be a very good signing.
Lito Sheppard- I have always liked him and he is and upgrade over almost all our CB beside T-Will and Woodson.

SS:
Mike Brown.... When healthy he tends to always make critical plays wouldn't be a bad signing.

Last edited by RyanBraun8 : 03-05-2010 at 10:16 PM.
RyanBraun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 10:28 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanBraun8 View Post
If you mean spend money on Collins or Pickett then yeah lets do it, but if you want us to go out and waste money on in this aweful FA market.... that is a mistake.

The part bolded above makes me cringe... Spend it on what exactly? If you forgot the CBA took all the best FA's and turned them into restricted free agents and now there are a bunch guys that are old, used up and in most likely hood will not impact the Packers what so ever. All the best options are pretty much signed or about to sign.

Best Options for Packers to "spend on"

HB: Looking for that speed back
Brian Westbrook....I would mind if we spend a little on him but one more blow to the head he may be done. Dominos effect, once you have one you have another and they get worse everytime. He must be 100% to even consider signing him
Willie Parker....Broken down, who knows if he can still wheel or even offer a team a half season of work.

TE: could may use one because Lee can't catch
Ben Watson... Would go great with J-Mike

OLB:
Jason Taylor..... Can still play a little, use him to help bring Jones around

CB:
Leigh Bodden... if doesn't go back to the Pats, we would be a very good signing.
Lito Sheppard- I have always liked him and he is and upgrade over almost all our CB beside T-Will and Woodson.

SS:
Mike Brown.... When healthy he tends to always make critical plays wouldn't be a bad signing.
We would spend it on a CB who is 26, so he is in his prime, and would add depth in a position we lack in. Jackson doesn't fit the sterotype you placed on this year FAs.

I'm not saying go out and spend money on 3 or more free agents, but instead i said 1.
Old 03-05-2010, 10:40 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Because its Green Bay. We're going to sit back and let everyone else spend and hope to find deals later in free agency. I'd rather use the money and spend it on Collins, Jenkins, Trammon, and potentially Jolly and Finley.
None of them can protect Rodgers blind side.
Also, why do you say it's an "either-or"?
Did they place a salary cap on the Packers this season?
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 10:50 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
None of them can protect Rodgers blind side.
Also, why do you say it's an "either-or"?
Did they place a salary cap on the Packers this season?
From a guy with a OLB boner over the past month you're all of a sudden pretty concerned with a LT.

Either or? You're going to have to fill me in on what you're getting at.

My guess is that you're getting a big dose of reality right about now. No Peppers. No Cromartie. No big splash from the Packers.
Old 03-05-2010, 11:06 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://twitter.com/EricStangel: Free Agency Update - The Bears are getting carried away. They just signed the groundskeeper to 6yr/$72 million deal.
-----

Peppers getting something like $40 million guaranteed? No thanks. Well done TT, welcome back Chad Clifton. (Playing: Welcome Back Kotter theme song)

Last edited by Whistler6 : 03-06-2010 at 12:02 AM.
Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 11:18 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would have rather worried about signing Tauscher first.. Clifton's body is on the verge of a massive breakdown.. The guy was getting hurt constantly last year and at this point i wouldnt really count on the guy making it a full season anymore.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 11:25 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

Was Tauscher a G before being moved to RT? I could see Lang developing into a similar type of player.
Old 03-05-2010, 11:29 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Clifton has the chance to spend an entire offseason uninjured. When on the field he is as consistent as they come. I would much rather spend on a guy who has been around and we know will bring it on the field than overpay someone else.

I guess I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed he doesn't break down. If TT is willing to bet a 3 year contract on it, I am completely confident he will play and play well.

Old 03-05-2010, 11:50 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Jason Wilde on the Clifton signing:

Ends justify means
Quote:
GREEN BAY – There were plenty of reasons for the Green Bay Packers decided to give Chad Clifton a three-year, $20 million deal and $7.5 million in guaranteed money on Friday evening. From his 10 years of dedicated service protecting the blind side of Brett Favre and Aaron Rodgers to the Washington Redskins’ alleged interest, “The Big Clip” as he is nicknamed in the locker room was worth bringing back
Quote:
That made retaining Clifton, despite his age and recent struggles with injuries, vital.

Had his dalliance with the Washington Redskins turned out to be more than just a negotiating ploy and the Packers had been forced to replace him, their options were limited: They could have promoted T.J. Lang or Allen Barbre, neither of whom is realistically ready for the job; they could have traded for a veteran who could provide short-term help; they could have tried signing one of the restricted free-agent tackles to a big-money deal, absorbing the loss of draft picks that would accompany such a move; or they would have been forced to use their first-round pick (No. 23) on a tackle or trade up to get one if the highest rated ones started coming off the board quickly on April 22.
These are just bits, but the rest can be read here:
http://www.espnmilwaukee.com/include...medium=twitter

Last edited by Whistler6 : 03-05-2010 at 11:53 PM.
Old 03-06-2010, 02:52 AM    (permalink
RockJock07
Rookie

RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.

Wasn't it confirmed by someone in the know that TJ Lang was guaranteed the RT position or at least he was named the starter.

A LT still needs to be taken at some point in the 1st 2 rounds IMO. To be honest, I could really care less who is at LT as long as they let Aaron get killed. One thing is apparent, the DL's in the NFCN are vastly better and richer today and that means that TT better have a plan for the OL.

I like Clifton back in the mix, now TT needs to pony up for Nick Collins. Get him signed and another solid draft I think things are fine.

Sidesider for life, Go White Sox
RockJock07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 12:02 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
After Rolle's contract the packers are going to need to save some of it for his contract. Damn you Giants.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 12:08 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
After Rolle's contract the packers are going to need to save some of it for his contract. Damn you Giants.
http://twitter.com/NickBarnett: Seeing all these safteys get money.. I wonder what Nick Collins will sign for!!??

Old 03-06-2010, 01:19 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
I would have rather worried about signing Tauscher first.. Clifton's body is on the verge of a massive breakdown.. The guy was getting hurt constantly last year and at this point i wouldnt really count on the guy making it a full season anymore.
You'd rather be without a LT than a RT?

You'd rather sign a guy first who's on vacation in Australia than a guy who's out visiting other teams on the first day pf free agency?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 02:06 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
You'd rather be without a LT than a RT?

You'd rather sign a guy first who's on vacation in Australia than a guy who's out visiting other teams on the first day pf free agency?
I want them both but Id pick Tauscher if I could only have 1. Clifton came out of like every single game he played in last year because he was hurt. When Clifton got hurt and missed some games last year and then came back did our line improve? What happened to our line when Tauscher showed up and started playing? It only improved greatly, I thought TJ Lang did fine filling in for Clifton but thats not who I want. Yes I know the importance of protecting the QBs blindside Im just worried that a guy who has jello knees wont last the season this year anymore anyways. I don't think he played that well last year either and was flagged a fair amount.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 03:21 PM    (permalink
Favre4ever
Rookie

Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.Favre4ever could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
I want them both but Id pick Tauscher if I could only have 1. Clifton came out of like every single game he played in last year because he was hurt. When Clifton got hurt and missed some games last year and then came back did our line improve? What happened to our line when Tauscher showed up and started playing? It only improved greatly, I thought TJ Lang did fine filling in for Clifton but thats not who I want. Yes I know the importance of protecting the QBs blindside Im just worried that a guy who has jello knees wont last the season this year anymore anyways. I don't think he played that well last year either and was flagged a fair amount.
As much as Tauscher helped solidify our OLine, we have TJ Lang and Breno coming up to fill the RT spot. At LT, we have nobody and theres is no guarantee that a draft pick could step up right away so logically Clifton had to be re-signed. Now we go BPA with our first rounder which is what we want.
Favre4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 03:25 PM    (permalink
RyanBraun8
Rookie

RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.RyanBraun8 is so money.

Quote:
We would spend it on a CB who is 26, so he is in his prime, and would add depth in a position we lack in. Jackson doesn't fit the sterotype you placed on this year FAs.

I'm not saying go out and spend money on 3 or more free agents, but instead i said 1.

Quote:
Surely the Colts don’t think he will be effective after tearing his left ACL in a Nov. 2009 practice and his right ACL in an October 2008 practice.
Ha, yes 26 would be the prime for a typical player but sorry if I don't share your same optimism of a guy who has has torn both ACL's (the worst possible injury for a corner to come back from) in the last 2 seasons. I hope the best for him and that he can make it back after having his knee destroyed two straight seasons but chances are good he will never be near the same player. If we can get him cheap, TT go for it. Low base salary loaded with incentives.

Also i'd say he fits right in with the other FA's: old or beat up... 2 straight ACL tears is deserving of the beat up category.

Last edited by RyanBraun8 : 03-06-2010 at 03:38 PM.
Old 03-06-2010, 03:36 PM    (permalink
RyanBraun8
Rookie

Quote:
1.) Clifton hurt or not can play LT which is now the biggest need with the signing of Peppers, KVB, and that we still play Jared Allen twice. Tauscher can not.

2.)Our line sucked prior to Tauscher because Barbre had the worst footwork of maybe any OT in the NFL North. He made it very easy for guys to look good. He is a guard and it was a mistake to even try him out there.

3.) Lang is not not a LT, MM has even stated he did not feel Lang's future will be at LT

4) Clifton doesn't sign, we have no LT... at all! Like I said in 3 Lang is NOT a LT. Colledge was god aweful there last season. Yes, you could draft one at 23 but do you honestly believe that, Davis, Campbell or Brown are really going to come in right away and be able to block Peppers or Allen? They will little play toys for those 2 and Aaron will be on his back play after play after play.

5.) I love Tauscher, I do and I think it is dumb that they are not bringing him back (at least as of now) but no way in hell should have been our number 1 priority on the line.
Old 03-06-2010, 03:56 PM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
2008 NFL Mock Draft Champion
Veteran

Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At least we have a backup plan at RT (Lang), at LT we had absolutely nothing. Signing Clifton was huge for us.

Mr.Regular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 04:31 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Going into last year with one LT on the roster was an epic fail. We better not do it again.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote