Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 24 50.00%
I love it 33 68.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-23-2010, 06:31 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
Honestly im a bit worried about our cornerbacks. The game that mattered the most they got torched. We didnt really add anyone to that position (or dump that special someone #24 yet) so is there anything to know that could make me feel better? Tramon hasn't signed his RFA tender either yet as far as I know.
It is a big question mark and we really lost depth since Blackmon shifted to safety. Trammon never really stepped up last year and looks, at this point, to be a much better nickleback then starter. We really need Underwood to step up quite badly. I also don't really care about OTA reports about Pat Lee either. Until he proves he can stay healthy and perform I'll take it with a grain of salt.
Old 05-24-2010, 05:15 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good news for once from the Supreme Court.

Now your authentic Packers jersey might come down in price, but still won't come down to the point of sites like jerseys101 and those types.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/05/24/...ex.html?hpt=T2

Quote:
Justices rule against NFL over apparel licensing

But in 2001, the league entered into an exclusive 10-year contract with Reebok to manufacture hats, jackets and other clothing featuring team logos. American Needle is no longer able to negotiate with individual teams.

Some fans have complained that the prices on such gear have skyrocketed in the absence of competition from other apparel makers. A Baltimore Ravens "replica jersey" with the name of star quarterback Joe Flacco, for example, now is listed for $108 on the team's Web site.

Nager said the result of the Reebok deal was that the league's 32 teams "put all of their intellectual property under the control of a single licensee, Reebok, and prices [went] up by 150 percent."
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 09:50 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And this. You guys may have seen it already, as it's a year outdated. But it's still a nice defense of Rodgers, which I like of course. I still want to see him start pulling out some late game wins like our last guy seemed to quite often (in regular season games) and like Roethlisberger seems to do a lot.
But I actually prefer blowout Packer wins!

Old 05-25-2010, 05:06 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so, New York/New Jersey just got the 2014 Super Bowl and this opens the door to future possibilities of outdoor stadiums to host the big game...is there ever a realistic shot that Green Bay could host the Super Bowl?

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 05:13 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
so, New York/New Jersey just got the 2014 Super Bowl and this opens the door to future possibilities of outdoor stadiums to host the big game...is there ever a realistic shot that Green Bay could host the Super Bowl?
People complained about there being nothing to do when the Superbowl was in Jacksonville, can you imagine how they would feel about Green Bay?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 05:17 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
no. cold weather is the smallest obstacle Green Bay would face in getting the Super Bowl. The size of the city and lack of accomadations would kill it. Pretty sure the rich snobs that go to Super Bowls would turn their nose up at bleachers too.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 08:15 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah there's just no chance. They award a city the Superbowl, not a stadium. Lambeau has an epic history and it's a great venue to experience, but in no way could Green Bay support the event that is the Superbowl. What would they advertise? The Red Lobster down the road and Brett Favre Steakhouse?

Still, how cool would it be if Green Bay hosted the the Superbowl during the upcoming 50 year anniversary of the Ice Bowl? No chance, but fun to dream. Maybe if they expanded (or rebuilt) the stadium by about 20,000 seats...

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 09:18 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistler6 View Post
Still, how cool would it be if Green Bay hosted the the Superbowl during the upcoming 50 year anniversary of the Ice Bowl? No chance, but fun to dream. Maybe if they expanded (or rebuilt) the stadium by about 20,000 seats...
That has nothing to do with it. Lambeau Field has thousands of more seats than Lucas Oil Stadium and just 40 fewer seats than the Superdome,
Old 05-25-2010, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Whistler6
Pro Bowler

Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Whistler6 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
That has nothing to do with it. Lambeau Field has thousands of more seats than Lucas Oil Stadium and just 40 fewer seats than the Superdome,
Yeah I know, that's why I said "it's fun to dream" to think Green Bay would ever get the Superbowl. I said that, because Idianapolis was rewarded 2011 in part because of their shiny new Lucas Oil Stadium.

If you read the 1st paragraph though, it's 99% about the city.

Quote:
Yeah there's just no chance. They award a city the Superbowl, not a stadium. Lambeau has an epic history and it's a great venue to experience, but in no way could Green Bay support the event that is the Superbowl. What would they advertise? The Red Lobster down the road and Brett Favre Steakhouse?

Whistler6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 10:25 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Can we force BJ Raji, Johnny Jolly, Mike Neal, and CJ Wilson to watch this, and this guy, over and over and over, in their sleep?
This guy took a few years off Farve's life I think. Now I'm glad LOL

http://www.hulu.com/collections/434/137375
Old 05-26-2010, 12:07 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some rare OTA video

Watch it now, because I'm pretty sure they pull the video after 24 hours.

Bulaga looks good. Sitton is a beast. Newhouse is more raw than I thought. Pat Lee and Justin Harrell both look healthy (for now).

I think a roster spot is going to come down to Sam Shields or Will Blackmon. Can't decide who I'd want. Neither offer much as a corner, but Shields has blazing speed and would probably be as good or probably better at returning kicks with huge upside. TBH I wish we had put ourselves in a position where our 5th or 6th (if we kept 6) wide receiver was a return man, then hope Shields sticks on the practice squad, cut Blackmon, and pick up a cover corner. That's why I wanted the Ted Ginn trade.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 03:41 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ginn is only a kick returner. He can't return punts. We'd have to keep an extra player as a punt returner or throw Trammon or someone back there. I don't see the point in that. Not to mention that Ginn isn't that good of a receiver. I want no part of Ted Ginn. I'd definitely keep Blackmon over him.
Old 05-26-2010, 04:03 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thoughts on Sam Shields? Would he last on the practice squad? Realistically, what does Blackmon bring to the table that he doesn't?

They are both high potential/low production guys who are returners first and cornerbacks second. I'll take the young kid with more potential and less experience mostly because Blackmon isn't going anywhere as a CB anyway and I'm sick of seeing him on IR.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 04:49 PM    (permalink
Zycho32
Veteran

Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sam Shields has return capability? Can somebody point out his production in college as a KR if he was ever used in the capacity?

I mean, I've been going into this thinking he was primarily gonna be a gunner- maybe a beautiful replacement for #24.
Zycho32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 07:54 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zycho32 View Post
Sam Shields has return capability? Can somebody point out his production in college as a KR if he was ever used in the capacity?

I mean, I've been going into this thinking he was primarily gonna be a gunner- maybe a beautiful replacement for #24.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 11:51 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

I think that was Sam Shields only kick return, and it was a trick, gadget play.
Obviously the speed is there, but you can't judge much from that kind of play.

Darrelle Revis would argue that Ted Ginn is not a decent receiver.
He ran right past Revis Island, and did something Randy Moss, Reggie Wayne, Andre Johnson couldn't do last year.... and this is from Chad Henne, not Manning or Brady.

Again, this is just one play. But it's a big play, and shows his big play ability, even as a WR.
But it's as a KR you worry about him, not as a WR.
Old 05-27-2010, 05:14 AM    (permalink
tenorx
Rookie

tenorx could make a wolverine purr.tenorx could make a wolverine purr.tenorx could make a wolverine purr.tenorx could make a wolverine purr.tenorx could make a wolverine purr.tenorx could make a wolverine purr.

Hey guys, how is Morgan Burnett doing? I can't find much info about his OTA performance.
"Not only is Polamalu the best player in the AFC North, but I feel he's the best defensive player in the entire NFL. No defender in the league combines world-class athleticism, smarts, fundamentals, natural football instincts and the knack for big plays better than Polamalu."
tenorx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 06:53 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenorx View Post
Hey guys, how is Morgan Burnett doing? I can't find much info about his OTA performance.
There really hasn't been alot of info coming out of the OTA's from what I've seen but I do know that with Bigby out Burnett was running along side Nick Collins.
Old 05-28-2010, 05:18 AM    (permalink
the dude
Rookie

the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
I think that was Sam Shields only kick return, and it was a trick, gadget play.
Obviously the speed is there, but you can't judge much from that kind of play.

Darrelle Revis would argue that Ted Ginn is not a decent receiver.
He ran right past Revis Island, and did something Randy Moss, Reggie Wayne, Andre Johnson couldn't do last year.... and this is from Chad Henne, not Manning or Brady.

Again, this is just one play. But it's a big play, and shows his big play ability, even as a WR.
But it's as a KR you worry about him, not as a WR.

but then again

he might make an eye popping play every once in a while, but he's not a guy that can be a week in week out contributor

Last edited by the dude : 05-28-2010 at 06:23 AM.
the dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 12:28 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Good news for once from the Supreme Court.

Now your authentic Packers jersey might come down in price, but still won't come down to the point of sites like jerseys101 and those types.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/05/24/...ex.html?hpt=T2
I doubt you guys want to get into it, but this raises a lot of interesting questions about the sovreignty, I guess you could say, of NFL teams within the NFL. What rights do the individual teams have and what rights are left up to the league?

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 09:33 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenorx View Post
http://packers.com/news/stories/2010/05/19/1/

Doesn't really give specifics on his play, but here's an article about him.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 08:01 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by the dude View Post
but then again

he might make an eye popping play every once in a while, but he's not a guy that can be a week in week out contributor
Correct. Obviously he has had his problems, including the butterfingers issue.
But he was drafted #9 overall and the Phin fans hated him right off the bat because they wanted Brady Quinn. So he had a lot of pressure on him which as we have learned in the past can often hinder a player's development. Plus with Ginn, many have said he should have stayed as a CB as he was entering Ohio State.

Anyway, he fared better as a WR than Desmond Howard did, another former top 10 WR pick out of the Big Ten, but it is the occasional big special team return that justified giving the player a 2nd chance, for a very cheap price tag relative to the ability.
Old 05-29-2010, 12:15 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

Ted Ginn Jr? I mean really, Ted Ginn Jr? This is your latest fire? I think we much more pressing needs than a reserve WR/kick retuner.

With Jennings, Finley, Driver, Jones, and Nelson there isn't enough targets to go around. People are also quickly to forget how good of a return man Blackmon has been for us as well. Yes he may lose some speed/agility coming off a torn ACL but did the Saints have a good return man? How about the Steelers? Giants? Colts? A good return man is a luxuary and should really be the last of our worries.
Old 05-29-2010, 05:55 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvv84 View Post
Ted Ginn Jr? I mean really, Ted Ginn Jr? This is your latest fire? I think we much more pressing needs than a reserve WR/kick retuner.

With Jennings, Finley, Driver, Jones, and Nelson there isn't enough targets to go around. People are also quickly to forget how good of a return man Blackmon has been for us as well. Yes he may lose some speed/agility coming off a torn ACL but did the Saints have a good return man? How about the Steelers? Giants? Colts? A good return man is a luxuary and should really be the last of our worries.
Desmond Howard was a luxury too. Don Beebe was the deep threat added by Wolf, but Howard only helped us as a returner.

How ironic that the Green Bay Press Gazette's only story this weekend is on this one position of kick returning: http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/...nears-a-decade
Quote:
The Green Bay Packers haven’t returned a kickoff for a touchdown in almost a decade. Since Allen Rossum’s 92-yard runback for a score at Lambeau Field on Nov. 19, 2000, helped beat the Indianapolis Colts, 26-24, the Packers’ kickoff return game has gone dark.

We’re talking about 48 different return men over a span of 159 games combining to run back 632 kickoffs, and not once could they take one back for a touchdown.
And on Will Blackmon:
#1- He's never been a better than average kick returner. Punt returner? Sure. Not kick returns. If you don't think kick returns are important enough to try and upgrade, go back and watch the Tampa Bay last kick return against us last year afte we went up by 2 scores to seemingly ice that game.

#2- Blackmon will lose agility and explosion first year back from an ACL. Everyone does. But he also will have a little fear/block in the back of his mind, and I don't think that blends well with a punt returners mental state.

Sam Shields, however, might be a guy who sparks both units. If he can catch the ball.

Last edited by J-Mike88 : 05-29-2010 at 07:24 PM.
Old 05-29-2010, 06:16 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

210-pound rag doll.
A projectile.

I want to see Raji or Jenkins or Harrell or Neal throw Shiancoe into Favray like this, but roll his ankle !