Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 24 50.00%
I love it 33 68.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-12-2010, 10:46 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
Update: Jenkins said he has multiple fractures in his hand. Damn, man. He still looked good out there when he came back but it still sucks to know that he'll be in a cast/club for a good portion of the season
Yikes.

Fortunately, I really don't think it'll affect his play. It's basically a legal weapon and there have been cases of defensive players having really good seasons with the cast, especially when they don't have to worry about trying to catch balls. Just think about the difference between trying to grab a RBs leg versus hitting it with a hard cast, it's actual rather effective (get your brother to put on 5 or six pairs of socks and whack him in the ankle with a padded weight-bar to get a good idea. :p ) Or if an OLman grabs him and he can whack them with his cast; **** hurts. And I'm sure they'll slap on the hardest cast that's legal.

Also, I was really excited about Raji's play today. He looked good out there. AND ZOMBO GOT A SACK (although they scored the next play which was very sad.)

Tramon looked really good in coverage. Shields has potential, he just watches the QB too much and gets busted by pivots/fakes.

Burnett missed some tackles which was disappointing and Brad Jones was no where to be seen.

I also hate that we're putting our weak CB depth to the test with Tramon back returning punts but he really is a good returner. I wouldn't be shocked if he took one or two to the house this year. Nelson is very solid as a kick returner. And Crosby was back to rookie form.

Definitely some positives from this game. Considering we played a poor game overall and it wasn't really close from our first field goal until 3:00 left in the game, that's not bad, and without Vick it never would have gotten that close.

I want to say next week is a gimme but we did lose to freaking Tampa Bay last year (who, granted, was better than the Bills are this year but still horrible.)

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 11:13 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cast is definitely a bummer for Jenkins. Can't use that hand to shed blockers or push them around, and can't use his hands to grab the QBs jersey or legs or whatever which is how the big guys get sacks most of the time.

I was still glad to hear it was a hand injury though and not the calf injury he's had. As long as his torso and legs are healthy he'll be moving around at 100% and it's not a nagging injury, it's just there and he'll learn to play with it.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 11:37 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Interesting that Clay Matthews said he didn't feel physically football ready and could have played better. I think he's referring to coming out of the game a few times because he was gassed.

Interesting that Aaron Rodgers said that this was the worst game he's ever played.

Thanks to BK for the sig
Old 09-12-2010, 11:41 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well it is kind of hard to be in football shape when you have to sit out nearly a month.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 11:43 PM    (permalink
roughrider30
Veteran

roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Definitely a frustrating game, but that was kind of what I expected coming into the game. It does seem as though our D-Line and CB depth might become a factor if we have any more injuries. There were still definitely some pluses from the game though.

-They out played phily for 3 of the 4 quarters of the game. (Lets hope they can start winning all 4 quarters in future games). I thought the D showed a lot holding up late despite being worn out from chasing Vick all over the field with little depth. It seemed like they were able to collapse the pocket quite a bit, but just couldn't quite reach Vick like they could with Kolb.

- I loved the play were Raji broke right through the line for the sack. He looked like a beast on a few plays, which is something we will need with Jolly out and Jenkins already a little banged up. Matthews was obviously a force out there today, but Jones is really gonna have to show he can get some pressure too. I loved the fact they are bringing Matthews in from different spots of the field. It seemed like he was very effective when he lined up in the middle.

-Tramon looked very solid today. This is going to be crucial all season, even with Harris back. I thought Shields looked very lost out there at times. It's definitely expected out of him, but this could be a problem if teams start targeting him which they probably will.

All in all I thought it was a solid, ugly game. They found a way to pull out a tough win on the road in the first game of the season. There's gonna be a few mistakes made on the first game, and in the end we are 1-0.

I really hope they don't overlook the Bills, although I don't think they will put up much of a fight. Just hoping for a solid game with no injuries.

Sig by BoneKrusher
roughrider30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 11:58 PM    (permalink
johbur
Pro Bowler

johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugly win, with the injuries. Grant, Jenkins, Collins. Harrell = WTF were they thinking keeping him over Toribio or Havner? Harrell is a bum and is the Mr. Glass of the NFL.

Loved seeing Matthews show that he just doesn't need training camp. If he stays healthy, he has eventual DPOY written all over him. Shedding those two blockers and sticking Vick with the arm tackle on 4-1 to end the game even better than the sacks. He needs to know when to take it easy on a QB having a bad day like Kolb, as knocking him out game the Iggles a chance...

Great FB day. Loved how the Dallas game ended. TD! Nope, holding. Game over. Bliss.
Old 09-13-2010, 09:20 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been all over Harrell since his name was annouced as our pick at that podium.

But I'm very sad to see the big fella's season end like this so soon. He had finally been able to show some flashes of why GM Ted took him, and was going to be a force helping collapse the pocket. We need some depth on the DL doing that.

No more of this sight:
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 09:22 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johbur View Post
Great FB day. Loved how the Dallas game ended. TD! Nope, holding. Game over. Bliss.
AMEN!!
And don't forget how the first half ended with the stupidest play I have seen in the NFL in years!
And I live in Dallas, what a day today will be listening to the 3 sportstalk radio stations all day long for me.
Old 09-13-2010, 10:43 AM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys still hating on Jordyzzz at KR? I know he didnt break one all the way but he sure seems to find a way to get around the 35 atleast most times. I know it was 1 week but ive seem him return in the past and always thought he did a pretty good job. Not spectacular but idk i like him.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 12:59 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

I was getting depressed thinking about Harrell during my morning shower. He finally plays knowing it's his last chance and his back is holding up, he's probably feeling good, then he tears his ACL. He just had a kid as well. For him this means instead of making a modestly good salary and getting on the field regularly as long as you are healthy and work hard, now he has another 12 months of rehab, has to move, has to find someone willing to pay him the league minimum, play his ass off and stay healthy just to make the roster, and get really lucky to ever get a decent payday.

Thanks to BK for the sig
Old 09-13-2010, 01:54 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man, that game was tough in terms of injuries.

Good thing the Packers play vs Buffalo this week.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 09-13-2010, 02:19 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That week 10 bye is looking like it will take ages to get here. Sucks to see the Pack suffer 3 big injuries in game 1 of the season. Jenkins will continue to play, but 2 hands are better than one, and who knows how long that cast will be on. Broke multiple bones in that hand. Harrell is out for the year again, and that hurts the Dline depth. And now, Grant's ankle injury is starting to worry me, especially when McCarthy is quoted as saying today that it was a "significant ankle injury" and that more tests will be needed. It sounds like he'll be out not just this week, but for multiple weeks

I hope that this is the last game they have any big injuries. Anything else from here on out need to be standard nicks/bruises and nothing more severe! *crosses fingers*
Old 09-13-2010, 02:32 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by umphrey View Post
For him this means instead of making a modestly good salary .
I lol'd at this. I would take a ******* hacksaw to my ACL if it meant I got the "modest" salary he was getting. Just sayin. :)

Old 09-13-2010, 02:41 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Harrell isnt really that big of a deal. I loved have loved to finally see the guy do his thing but its pretty tough when your made of glass. We have survived without him for what 3 seasons already so its whatever. Did we place someone on the practice squad to take his place? Club or no club atleast Jenkins can still play, we desperately need him. Hopefully Grant can get back soon. He just gashed the Eagles for 3 pretty good runs finally gets going and has an unfortunate injury.

The Eagles didnt fare much better. Their starting C, FB are out for the season and they got 2 concussions along with some other nicked up players.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
Old 09-13-2010, 02:44 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
I lol'd at this. I would take a ******* hacksaw to my ACL if it meant I got the "modest" salary he was getting. Just sayin. :)
Not only that but the guy didnt have to work for any of it. He just kept on getting a check for doing nothing. My apologies he kept the bench warm.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
Old 09-13-2010, 02:46 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh, I'm not worried too much about Jenkins effectiveness. At least he can still PLAY...but I hope that he can get that cast off at some point this year. Harrell, we can survive without him, but he did help the team. Kept the starters fresh, and actually lookd pretty decent out there. They'll need to add another Dlineman(who probably won't be as good as Harrell) for more depth

I'm moreso worried about Grant's injury. I think it's being classified as a Grade II ankle sprain, but that isn't confirmed. They can survive without him for the next few weeks, but I hope this isn't something that lingers or keeps him out for too long. They'll need him, especially during that middle portion of the schedule when they face the Vikes, Cowboys, Jets, etc
Old 09-13-2010, 02:53 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Well, the Dline depth is back to 6, as the Packers are apparently bringing Jarius Wynn back.
Old 09-13-2010, 02:55 PM    (permalink
Mr.Regular
2008 NFL Mock Draft Champion
Veteran

Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr.Regular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Team didn't play that well overall, Rodgers was off, and we had a bunch of injuries.
Good news is we got the win, and it's only week 1. If there was a 'good' week to get hit with the injury bug it was now. We've got an easy game ahead of us, and a fairly easy stretch after that, and lot's of time before it's really crunch time.

PS I've been hard on JordyzzZz1 at KR for a while now. I was wrong. He looked very good...much more elusive and agile than Im used to seeing. Glad to be (looking) wrong on that one.

Mr.Regular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 03:32 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Grant is out for next week. Still unsure past that.
Old 09-13-2010, 04:20 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Grant is out for next week. Still unsure past that.
It sounded like McCarthy was more concerned than Grant. Grant basically said "I slapped some ice on it and it was okay but they figured we should slap on a boot just to be safe."

So it doesn't really sound like a huge deal. Probably a moderate sprain; if it was a severe sprain he wouldn't sound so nonchalant about it.

And that's good, I like Wynn much more than Harrell anyway so an improvement, imo.

Last edited by Sportsfan486 : 09-13-2010 at 04:24 PM.
Old 09-13-2010, 04:58 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
Well, the Dline depth is back to 6, as the Packers are apparently bringing Jarius Wynn back.
Can't complain about that. Rather obvious move to make.

they get smoked.

Old 09-13-2010, 05:59 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Regular View Post
PS I've been hard on JordyzzZz1 at KR for a while now. I was wrong. He looked very good...much more elusive and agile than Im used to seeing. Glad to be (looking) wrong on that one.
I think we just saw an example of how important blocking is on a return.

The injuries suck, but there is a bright side. No one is gone for the season, except Harrell, but everyone saw that coming anyway, he was 5th out of 6 anyway. Grant sounds like 4 weeks to me. Not a big deal IMO because Brandon Jackson was running well and we can get him some playing time while our schedule is easy, get Grant back when the Vikings, Cowboys, etc come up. Worst thing about it is 1 RB on the roster right now. Cullen Jenkins, should be still playing at 80%-90% which is a plus on the roster, and he could be closer to 95%-98% come playoffs.

If you were prepared for Harrell to get hurt like me, we didn't take much of a hit. Since Harrell wasn't going to make it 16 games anyways we can move forward right now instead of later. Then, it's just a question of how we fill a roster spot at RB.

Thanks to BK for the sig
Old 09-13-2010, 06:12 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

That Grant injury is worse than McCarthy is leading on.
I'll bet anyone Grant misses closer to 6 gamess than just 1 game.

On that note:
Here is what I could find for RB's on practice squads currently. Anyone here that you guys like?

Ian's Johnson - Arizona
Dimitri Nance - Atlanta
Curtis Steele - Baltimore
Joique Bell - Buffalo
Josh Vaughan - Carolina
Andre Anderson - Cleveland
Lonyae Miller - Dallas
Bruce Hall - Denver
Chris Ogbonnaya - Houston
Javarris James - New England
Brandon Minor - New Orleans
Charles Scott - NY Giants
Chauncey Washington - NY Jets
Martell Mallett - Philadelphia
Chris Henry - Seattle
Herb Donaldson - Tennessee
Ryan Torain - Washington

Also, some say Buffalo would be open to trading Marshawn Lynch. But is Marshawn more than we want to bite off at this time? Remember how many people wanted him so badly in the 2007 draft when they took him before us and left us with Harrell instead, so then TT got the unheard of Ryan Grant?
Lotta ironies there.

DeAngelo Williams has one year left on his contract. I wonder if Carolina would deal him. They like Mike Goodson, and I thought they also had Tyrell Sutton.
Old 09-13-2010, 06:25 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

It's being called a Grade II sprain, which takes usually 4-6 weeks. I think he misses the rest of this month tbh. THey can afford that though, with the teams they got coming up on their schedule
Old 09-13-2010, 06:27 PM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Also, some say Buffalo would be open to trading Marshawn Lynch. But is Marshawn more than we want to bite off at this time? Remember how many people wanted him so badly in the 2007 draft when they took him before us and left us with Harrell instead, so then TT got the unheard of Ryan Grant?
Lotta ironies there.

DeAngelo Williams has one year left on his contract. I wonder if Carolina would deal him. They like Mike Goodson, and I thought they also had Tyrell Sutton.
I love Williams...he's a great player. I doubt the Panthers would even entertain offers. Apparently, a hand full of teams tried to get Sutton from them but they weren't interested.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote