Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 23 48.94%
I love it 32 68.09%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-15-2010, 09:52 AM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been impressed by Cutler, enough though he is really up and down. And it's a fact that the Bears can defend the run. That said, as long as Aaron Rodgers has a solid game and our special teams don't **** the bed we will win. I don't like the matchup between their receivers and our secondary though. Our secondary is better, no question, but the players don't match up well IMO. Last time we played them they had some big cushions. Also if the Bears contain Clay Matthews like they did the first time we played them we might be in trouble. Then again, even though they stopped CM3 their offense only scored about 6 points, so if we play good special teams for 4 quarters we might be able to shut down the offense regardless of what Clay does.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 10:34 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone here watch the Dolphins game?
How did Al Harris look, and how much did he play?

I'm gonna check the Dolphins thread too, but some here probably watched them beat the Titans.

Now Al gets a crack at Jay Cutler Thursday night in Miami. Go Fish!
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 10:48 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
I will say this....the 2 injuries that probably hurt the most are Finley/Neal. Really wish they weren't 2 of the casualties this season
The infamous Cliff Christl weighs-in on the Packers injury situation, and says only one of them is costly, and I think we all agree about this guy's importance:

http://packersnews.greenbaypressgaze...Finley-s-hurts
Old 11-15-2010, 11:32 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
You're creating a false dichotomy. You'd be hard pressed to find a Bears fan, at least on this board, that even thinks our team is good. Let alone world beaters.
So, just to review:

ya took issue with somebody stating that the Bears aren't good.

now, ya take issue with me implying that the Bears may be good.

I'm starting to get the impression that you just like to argue. :)

if that's the case, head over to the Viking forum. They're more fun and they get worked up over stuff like this. It's kinda cute. They think they have a real football team.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 01:15 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Favre to see Dr Andrews about shoulder pain:
http://packersinsider.com/2010/11/br...james-andrews/

Forget the calendar. Vikings season is already over:
http://packersinsider.com/2010/11/to...eason-is-over/

Desmond Bishop showing his supporters he was ready all along: http://packersinsider.com/2010/11/gr...y-gets-chance/

Remember when his detractors said in August and September that he was only a pre-season player? LOL.

JAMES STARKS:
I wonder if he will be active Sunday? Probably not. I wouldn't play him there for his first action in 2 years.
Old 11-15-2010, 01:29 PM    (permalink
roughrider30
Veteran

roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
McCarthy said it would be difficult for Atari Bigby to win back his starting job at strong safety as long as Charlie Peprah continued to perform at a high level: "I would agree with that," the coach said. "Charlie has played his best football he's played as a Green Bay Packer. He's done an excellent job. He's played very well for us."
Pretty interesting. I definitely agree, Peprah has done an excellent job filling in and I don't see any reason to change that up just yet.

Sig by BoneKrusher
roughrider30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 01:48 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvv84 View Post
I don't know the terms or length of his contract but I'd assume it to be a 3 year deal. As for Dallas, he turned down their offer of being a team consultant so he wasn't even being considered for a coordinators job there.
Pretty biased assumption...you have any basis for this or just "throwing it out there"?

Just to backup what has happened in the past.
Quote:
If you know anything about Dom Capers, you can’t be surprised that he turned down the Cowboys’ offer to be a defensive consultant.

Capers, according to those who know him best, believes loyalty is one of the most important traits a man can have. So when defensive coordinator Brian Stewart said he wouldn’t feel comfortable with Capers on the staff, the veteran coach obliged.

Now, it helps that he’s still being paid by Miami this season since the Dolphins fired him. But it also speaks to his character, especially since he’s close to Jason Garrett , who wanted him to be his defensive coordinator in Baltimore or Atlanta.
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont....b7b230d0.html

Quote:
The name that immediately came to mind for most Cowboys fans was that of Dom Capers. Everybody knows that we tried to hire him last year as a defensive consultant until the idea was nixed by Brian Stewart who wouldn't have felt comfortable having his old boss looking over his shoulder
http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2009/...for-the-cowboy

All that i've being said...his contract appears to be undisclosed. However I have been able to dig up that he "supposedly" took a discount to work in GB his first year since he was still owed money by Miami in 2009. Then he was scheduled to make around 2 million this year. That is all I can dig up...so if anyone else can dig any deeper in the GB archives it'd be interesting to see.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 02:04 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

And then there were 2: Packers & Bears http://packersinsider.com/?p=2558

As for Dandy Dom Capers, that's down the road.
I'm more worried about Donald Driver's health & return.
Ryan Pickett.... Spencer Havner or Andrew Quarless.

Havner was a Viking-killer last year. Can he possibly be ready to play this week? He knows the short yardage offense well, or DID.
Old 11-15-2010, 02:42 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
Pretty biased assumption...you have any basis for this or just "throwing it out there"?
It's pretty biased that you think a guy who's put together a very good young defense on a contending team is going to jump ship just because you're the Cowboys.
Old 11-15-2010, 03:02 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
So, just to review:

ya took issue with somebody stating that the Bears aren't good.

now, ya take issue with me implying that the Bears may be good.

I'm starting to get the impression that you just like to argue. :)

if that's the case, head over to the Viking forum. They're more fun and they get worked up over stuff like this. It's kinda cute. They think they have a real football team.
Oh you kids get plenty worked up too.

But no, I didn't get worked up because anyone said the Bears aren't good. I got worked up because of the assumption that the Packers are so much better. Despite the fact that:

1) We beat you.
2) We have the same record.

This isn't week 3 anymore. You are what your record is.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 03:08 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oh you kids get plenty worked up too.

But no, I didn't get worked up because anyone said the Bears aren't good. I got worked up because of the assumption that the Packers are so much better. Despite the fact that:

1) We beat you.
2) We have the same record.

This isn't week 3 anymore. You are what your record is.
6-3 is a good record. So...you are saying the Bears are good then?

See, the problem is you keep contradicting yourself and you aren't making a whole lot of sense. That leads me to believe that you were in fact arguing just to argue.
Old 11-15-2010, 03:15 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
It's pretty biased that you think a guy who's put together a very good young defense on a contending team is going to jump ship just because you're the Cowboys.
Where did i say that I thought he was going to jump ship? I just came to people who were move informed than i am about the Green Bay packers and their coaching staff....since google failed me at getting contract details I came here.....

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 11-15-2010, 03:15 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roughrider30 View Post
Pretty interesting. I definitely agree, Peprah has done an excellent job filling in and I don't see any reason to change that up just yet.

Not to mention that Bigby was never really that great. He was good vs the run but was a liability in pass coverage. Peprah has really been playing well and has gotten better seemingly each game. Don't mess with continuity. The defense as a whole is gelling and guys are playing great. Don't try to fix what ain't broke
Old 11-15-2010, 03:36 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm really curious to see what the deal is with James Starks. For a 6th round pick to stick with the team and off IR despite not playing in 9 games, no chance he's ready until maybe week 12 or 13 at the earliest, not to mention he had an entire year off football his last season at college too. It's a total shocker he's still part of the organization and I'm eager to find out why that is.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 04:09 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, don't expect much from Starks on offense for a few weeks. Read that they will want to ease him into things by having him out there on Special teams, just to get used to the speed of the game and get used to hitting/taking hits
Old 11-15-2010, 04:17 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Todd Archer, of The Dallas Morning News, reports former Miami Dolphins defensive coordinator Dom Capers will not accept a position with the Dallas Cowboys as a team consultant.

Biased about what? You make no sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by umphrey View Post
I'm really curious to see what the deal is with James Starks. For a 6th round pick to stick with the team and off IR despite not playing in 9 games, no chance he's ready until maybe week 12 or 13 at the earliest, not to mention he had an entire year off football his last season at college too. It's a total shocker he's still part of the organization and I'm eager to find out why that is.
Yeah exactally. This is one lingering "hamstring" injury...

Last edited by cvv84 : 11-15-2010 at 04:22 PM.
cvv84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 04:37 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just want to note, any notion of Capers jumping ship to coach anywhere else as a coordinator is absurd.

It's been shown loyalty is extremely important to him and he's got a fantastic young defense that buys into everything he says and plays their asses off for him. No matter how much he might like Garrett or whomever, it's ridiculous to think he'd leave for an = job for a team with = or lesser talent (and please, for the love of everything holy, don't try to convince anyone that the Cowboys have more defensive talent than the Packers.)

Could he leave to be a head coach somewhere? Absolutely. He's proven to be, arguably, the best defensive mind in the NFL this year.. taking second, third, and off-the-street stringers and shaping a top 5 defense (1st in PPG, 1st in sacks, T-5th in takeaways.)

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 04:41 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

I just want contract details if any packers fans can find them from me it would help with some cowboys research I'm doing.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 11-15-2010, 05:00 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
6-3 is a good record. So...you are saying the Bears are good then?

See, the problem is you keep contradicting yourself and you aren't making a whole lot of sense. That leads me to believe that you were in fact arguing just to argue.
I think the Bears will finish 9-7. I think the Packers will finish 10-6. I think the division will be settled in Lambeau. I'd put the odds at the Packers winning that game somewhere around 60-65%.

That doesn't necessarily mean I think the Bears are good. 9-7 is ok. It means I think the Packers are clearly a very beatable team whose fanbase really has no place running down anyone else, particularly a team that already beat them.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I just want contract details if any packers fans can find them from me it would help with some cowboys research I'm doing.
His contract details are not public knowledge. No one outside the organization knows. Sorry.

Old 11-15-2010, 05:14 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I think the Bears will finish 9-7. I think the Packers will finish 10-6. I think the division will be settled in Lambeau. I'd put the odds at the Packers winning that game somewhere around 60-65%.

That doesn't necessarily mean I think the Bears are good. 9-7 is ok. It means I think the Packers are clearly a very beatable team whose fanbase really has no place running down anyone else, particularly a team that already beat them.
Every team is very beatable. It's why they play games.

Every fanbase "runs down" other teams. It's called being a fan. (Unless you're a fan of the Lions.. then you just pray to luck out and win once a year.)

Old 11-15-2010, 05:16 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Drowe/BF51 confrontation. This is old school!

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 05:57 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Drowe/BF51 confrontation. This is old school!
hardly. 51 is good people. i was giving him crap.

but, professor 51 should know that if he doesn't like hearing people hype up their own team and beat down division rivals, that team's forums MIGHT not be the best place for him. :)

but, great to have him. in a perfect world, we'd be able to have spirited debate with a division rival fan.
Old 11-15-2010, 06:08 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

While I hate the Vikings far more than Chicago right now, we'd definitely have been better off with a Minnesota win. We could still have stomped the life out of the Vikings next week. Chicago is a much bigger threat to us for the division. The playoffs are really going to come down to head-to-head matchups for us. We beat Chicago, we'll have the division. We beat either Atlanta or New York, we may be looking at a first round bye. We beat both teams, we should clinch the #1 seed.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 06:28 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

yeah. we really do control our destiny since we have a chance to beat every team we'd be fighting for seeding with. gonna be a fun end of the season.