Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 24 50.00%
I love it 33 68.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-07-2011, 01:04 AM    (permalink
Zycho32
Veteran

Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Quarless is 81 and Nelson is 87.
Get the Louisville Slugger. I need about twenty-thirty IQ Points bashed outta my skull.
Zycho32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 03:24 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Funny quote by Driver in today's article: "When I turn into the middle of the field, the first thing I think is that I hope nobody knocks my head off."
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 05:37 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Funny quote by Driver in today's article: "When I turn into the middle of the field, the first thing I think is that I hope nobody knocks my head off."
Great guy for Cobb to learn from. Surely helped Jennings, Jones, and Nelson. I love this time in our franchise, we're completely overhauled and now we're grooming guys for the future.
Old 05-09-2011, 06:55 AM    (permalink
CheeseKnuckles
Rookie

CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvv84 View Post
Great guy for Cobb to learn from. Surely helped Jennings, Jones, and Nelson. I love this time in our franchise, we're completely overhauled and now we're grooming guys for the future.
The sad thing is we may not see a training camp this year.... I know I am going to be disappointed because my son is finally old enough to take to family night. Plus I was going to take him to a preseason game so he could see his favorite player, Donald Driver.
CheeseKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 08:09 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheeseKnuckles View Post
The sad thing is we may not see a training camp this year.... I know I am going to be disappointed because my son is finally old enough to take to family night. Plus I was going to take him to a preseason game so he could see his favorite player, Donald Driver.
If you want him to see the team you could always bring him to the softball game at Fox Cities Stadium

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 09:44 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thought this was a good highlight video

Old 05-09-2011, 03:58 PM    (permalink
CheeseKnuckles
Rookie

CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
If you want him to see the team you could always bring him to the softball game at Fox Cities Stadium
He is only 3, I think he'd be confused if I told him those were the Packer players and they are out there playing softball....haha
Old 05-09-2011, 04:14 PM    (permalink
CheeseKnuckles
Rookie

Nice video BloodBrother... glad you posted that.
Old 05-10-2011, 08:15 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 05-10-2011, 09:17 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man, the NFL Draft got me all pumped up for the new season and then we had to resume the lockout crap talk to deflate things. I'm having withdrawals here. I love baseball and the NBA playoffs and NHL playoffs are holding me over but football is my #1 sport and it pisses me off to no end that the year the Pack win it all we have a lockout

we should have been getting our first look at the next wave of Packers talent around this time for a rookie mini-camp but nada. I keep thinking of how this offense is gonna be with the newly added weapons in D.J. Williams, Alex Green and Mr. Versatility Randall Cobb.

On another note, how many times have you all re-watched the SB? I think I've re-watched most of the game(minus the 3rd quarter lol) at least 10 times since they won it
Old 05-10-2011, 04:22 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
Man, the NFL Draft got me all pumped up for the new season and then we had to resume the lockout crap talk to deflate things. I'm having withdrawals here. it pisses me off to no end that the year the Pack win it all we have a lockout

we should have been getting our first look at the next wave of Packers talent around this time for a rookie mini-camp but nada. I keep thinking of how this offense is gonna be with the newly added weapons in D.J. Williams, Alex Green and Mr. Versatility Randall Cobb.
I know it really really ****ing sucks!

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 09:54 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

The good thing is: We are at the top right now. Other teams need to catch up to us, and by them not having their practice time to do that, they can't do that.

Plus we have a lot of guys who are getting extra rest that were on IR...... I just wish it would allow us to someway, find a way to keep Cullen Jenkins. He is willing to leave plenty of money on the table to remain a Packer. I wish the Pack would take advantage of that.
Old 05-11-2011, 08:44 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That video is fantastic. Aaron is quickly becoming one of my favorite players of all time.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 03:23 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ya and not to mention hes a P.I.M.P

Not the best picture of her but yes thats Marisa Miller. Heres a better picture.

Like I said P.I.M.P

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 06:38 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Too bad she doesn't use the Nano...
Old 05-12-2011, 10:00 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Don't know if this was already said, but the Packers are tentatively scheduled to receive their rings on June 16th

Oh, and more good news, Murphy said Al Harris WILL be receiving a SB ring as well. Definitely makes me happy. He was a great player here for years and if not for the devastating injury he would have been a part of the 2010 team
Old 05-13-2011, 05:46 PM    (permalink
cuzifelt1ikeit
Veteran

cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
Don't know if this was already said, but the Packers are tentatively scheduled to receive their rings on June 16th

Oh, and more good news, Murphy said Al Harris WILL be receiving a SB ring as well. Definitely makes me happy. He was a great player here for years and if not for the devastating injury he would have been a part of the 2010 team
wow that is awesome. glad al harris will get one. great move.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigNall4MVP
biigest mistake packers ever make was geting rid of craig nall he beter then bret faver
cuzifelt1ikeit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 04:34 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

But when Al gets his ring it wont feel like he won the superbowl because he didnt. He cant really tell his grandkids that he won a superbowl when he didnt even play for the team
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 06:34 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
But when Al gets his ring it wont feel like he won the superbowl because he didnt. He cant really tell his grandkids that he won a superbowl when he didnt even play for the team
Well he did as much, about, as Ryan Grant did in 2011.
And we all know about the 16 guys who were on IR and did nothing at all in that 4-game magic playoff ride.

And Al won't have to really tell his grandkids. He can just show them the ring.

This is a great move and one many of us were really hoping would occur.
Al worked his ass off to get back to the team, and when they released him, it was devastating.

I received tweets back & forth with Ryan Grant about it when it happened. Grant, as it turns out, was wrong.
Old 05-14-2011, 02:02 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone live in or attend Stevens Point? I'll be teaching there this fall and have never been. Doesn't seem like there's much to do, but I like to be outside, so I can probably entertain myself until winter comes.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 03:21 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im not saying he shouldnt of got a ring but if i was a player (very unlikely) i wouldnt want to recieve an award because of what i did in the past. Its not like its gonna mean much to him. Its like Green Bay giving a random fan a superbowl ring. They will like it but it doesnt mean you have won the superbowl. And superbowl rings are meant go to the people that actually won a superbowl. It would surely just feel a bit fake.
Old 05-14-2011, 05:43 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Anyone live in or attend Stevens Point? I'll be teaching there this fall and have never been. Doesn't seem like there's much to do, but I like to be outside, so I can probably entertain myself until winter comes.
Well like many, many Wisconsin towns I only know that they have above average beer there for very cheap (Point Special)

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 08:58 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
but if i was a player (very unlikely) i wouldnt want to recieve an award because of what i did in the past. Its not like its gonna mean much to him. Its like Green Bay giving a random fan a superbowl ring.
Well they aren't just giving it to Harris at random. There are some very valid reasons why they are giving him the ring, and he deserves it and should feel proud of it. And I'm sure he will.

They didn't give one to Aaron Kampman, at random.
Old 05-15-2011, 03:26 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Well they aren't just giving it to Harris at random. There are some very valid reasons why they are giving him the ring, and he deserves it and should feel proud of it. And I'm sure he will.

They didn't give one to Aaron Kampman, at random.
But Aaron Kampman has done as much for Green Bay this season as Al Harris. So why isnt he getting one?
Old 05-15-2011, 10:46 AM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
But Aaron Kampman has done as much for Green Bay this season as Al Harris. So why isnt he getting one?
Because Aaron Kampman wasn't on the roster for half the season?
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote