Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 23 48.94%
I love it 32 68.09%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-14-2011, 07:40 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Where the hell is everybody?
what's there to talk about? haha

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 07:01 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Where the hell is everybody?
I still check in and tried to get a few topics rolling but nobody seemed interested.
Old 06-15-2011, 08:10 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvv84 View Post
I still check in and tried to get a few topics rolling but nobody seemed interested.
Yeah you did, thanks..... we need more of that. My bad. Let's get excited about repeating. I can't wait for September 8th, bring on the Saints. Send them home 0-1.

I will (probably) be going to the game at San Diego in November, woo-hoo!

Let's talk about the guys who may be in, or out, with us.

My odds they are back in a Packer uniform again:
Cullen Jenkins: 2%
James Jones: 60%
Atari Bigby: 20%
Brandon Jackson: 1%
Johnny Jolly: 0%
Donald Lee: 25%
Mason Crosby: 75%
Mark Tauscher: 35% as a veteran backup
Brandon Underwood: 10%
Pat Lee: 45%

Who else might we lose?
What are your odds?
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 08:12 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
what's there to talk about? haha
Oh I see it..... Brewers talk!
They're doing pretty good this year.... I hope they make the playoffs.

My Twinkies suck this year. They've got mold on them this year.
Old 06-15-2011, 08:15 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would put James Jones at .5% of being back in Green & Gold...he wants to be paid like a top flight wideout and i don't think the team is willing to go that far to bring him back, especially with Randall Cobb in th mix now

Old 06-16-2011, 01:21 AM    (permalink
bigboiajhawk
Veteran

bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't know if you guys saw this but a pretty cool video about ARod and his brother.

http://www.youtube.com/user/thewhole.../1/8iV9ImsRleM
bigboiajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 09:00 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here they are! The Super Bowl Rings!

Old 06-16-2011, 09:27 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bling bling... whose hands are those? random I know.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 09:28 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hah, can't even remember. So many of them are tweeting pics that I'm just finding some of the better ones and posting them. I think one of them is Barnett. I think the party is open to the media now so there should be some better, clearer pics coming soon. I want to see one with Driver, Clifton and Woodson sporting their rings

here is the ring next to the other ones. Shows how big it is in comparison to their past rings

Old 06-17-2011, 12:08 AM    (permalink
bigboiajhawk
Veteran

bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just 109 diamonds weighing 3.35 carats; nothing too special. ;)

Interesting fact from Packers.com: Bryan Bulaga was the youngest player to ever start in a Super Bowl.

http://www.packers.com/news-and-even...f-042e2f217be1

Freakin Lockout raining down on our party; I guess we will just have to win another Superbowl!
bigboiajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 12:24 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

GORGEOUS, and I GOT A FEELING........ we might get another one in the near future!
Old 06-17-2011, 06:01 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 08:28 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

C Wood showing off his hardware

Driver shows his off

Capers

Packers WR corps

C.J. Wilson and Josh Sitton

J-Mike and Morgan Burnett

Jennings showing off his ring with the trophy

Some more pics of the ring

Inside of it has 2 things on each side. One side is the scores of all their playoff games

The other is from the speech Woodson gave the team after their win in the NFCCG at Chicago

Quick video showing the making of the ring

Last edited by BloodBrother : 06-17-2011 at 08:34 PM.
BloodBrother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 08:42 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.totalpackers.com/2011/06/...a-still-hurts/

Thought you guys might like this article, if you haven't seen it before.....
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 05:56 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the total packers website :) not the most detailed or not the most football related but its very interesting and quite funny.
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 06:49 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's mine:

Cullen Jenkins: 20%
James Jones: 10%
Atari Bigby: 0%
Brandon Jackson: 50%
Donald Lee: 0$
Mason Crosby: 100%
Mark Tauscher: 10%
Brandon Underwood: 90%
Pat Lee: 90%

Quote:
Who else might we lose?
What are your odds?
I noticed you missed a few big ones, Nick Barnett, Daryn Colledge, and John Kuhn. Even Matt Flynn and Ryan Grant.

Nick Barnett: 25%
Daryn Colledge: 35%
John Kuhn: 80%
Matt Flynn: 100%
Ryan Grant: 100%
Old 06-30-2011, 12:37 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Aaron Rodgers was rated the 4th best player in football by ESPN...the list was garbage considering Vick ended up being #10 but can't argue with Rodgers being that highly rated

Old 06-30-2011, 07:32 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvv84 View Post
Here's mine:

Cullen Jenkins: 20%
James Jones: 10%
Atari Bigby: 0%
Brandon Jackson: 50%
Donald Lee: 0$
Mason Crosby: 100%
Mark Tauscher: 10%
Brandon Underwood: 90%
Pat Lee: 90%
Nick Barnett: 25%
Daryn Colledge: 35%
John Kuhn: 80%
Matt Flynn: 100%
Ryan Grant: 100%
I'll take the over on Colledge.
The over on Jones.
The unders on Underwood and Pat Lee. One of them might make it, not both.

I just can't see Jenkins being twice as likely to stay a Packer than Jones.

I want to keep all our guys!
Old 07-02-2011, 05:56 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Out of all the potential players leaving i only really want Jenkins back :)
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 12:57 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cq_rX2EC46U

at 3:08...

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 07-05-2011, 06:46 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Looks like Brandon Underwood is pretty much a goner. What a turd.

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/436472...s-player_news/

they get smoked.

Old 07-05-2011, 07:51 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post

Good riddence! Hope Johnny Jolly helps him pack.

Davon House is your time to step up!
Old 07-06-2011, 09:23 AM    (permalink
Coombser
Rookie

Coombser is a cocksman.Coombser is a cocksman.Coombser is a cocksman.Coombser is a cocksman.Coombser is a cocksman.

No loss whatsoever...gives House a bit more scope to see the field.
Coombser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 09:48 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post

Now his stupid (blonde) wife says she never wanted him to get into trouble and told the police not to arrest him, and that she was never afraid of him.

Sounds like she got a case of JungleFeva, or is it GoldDiggingFeva?
http://cmsimg.greenbaypressgazette.c...1 33&Border=0

http://cmsimg.greenbaypressgazette.c...W=640&Border=0
Old 07-07-2011, 10:20 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Brandon lives close to where I work (at a gas station) and both him and his wife made an appearance there tonight but they did so in different trips...she paid for everything with quarters too so i'm guessing he's not given her too much money haha