Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 24 50.00%
I love it 33 68.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-26-2011, 07:11 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nevermind...a blog report was false

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Last edited by princefielder28 : 07-26-2011 at 07:13 AM.
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 10:55 AM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Barnett is gone via his twitter. Release, or will we be able to trade him?

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 11:06 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
Barnett is gone via his twitter. Release, or will we be able to trade him?
no team would trade for him...they know he's gonna be released

Old 07-26-2011, 11:09 AM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
was it a cap casualty? how much of this move was skill based? I know he's been battling injuries. Is he worth a pickup?
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 11:14 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
was it a cap casualty? how much of this move was skill based? I know he's been battling injuries. Is he worth a pickup?
he's making far too much money to be the team's 3rd ILB...his skills are certainly diminished somewhat bc he's been battling injuries and physical abilities are no longer at the level we once saw...i think he's worth a pickup but i would watch out too bc there's baggage with Barnett and some character concerns

Old 07-26-2011, 11:29 AM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
He can still be a starter if he's healthy. If Bishop and Hawk hadn't performed as well as they did last year, he'd probably still have his job.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 11:32 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The writing was on the wall once they locked Hawk up. Frees up some cash. I expect Tauscher to be cut as well, along with Poppinga
Old 07-26-2011, 12:46 PM    (permalink
bigboiajhawk
Veteran

bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
The writing was on the wall once they locked Hawk up. Frees up some cash. I expect Tauscher to be cut as well, along with Poppinga
I am waiting for Poppinga and his dumb contract to be gone. Too bad we have too many other really good players to give extensions to, otherwise we could probably resign Jenkins.
bigboiajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 12:51 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tauscher is definitely gone as well. No way they carry that 4 mill he's owed this season. Chillar is another candidate but I assume with Barnett gone they'll hold onto him. Harrell is due 1.25 mill and I expect him to get cut as well

They have a lot of decisions to make this year. JEnkins is definitely gone....he'll go to the highest bidder and it will just be too much for the Pack. James Jones is probably gone as well. They also need to give extensions this year to guys like Sitton, Jordy Nelson and Finley since they are FA's after this upcoming year. Sitton would be priority #1 as he's already a top 5 guard in the NFL and is only about 24-25 years old.
Old 07-26-2011, 03:05 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboiajhawk View Post
I am waiting for Poppinga and his dumb contract to be gone. Too bad we have too many other really good players to give extensions to, otherwise we could probably resign Jenkins.
I'd love to keep Jenkins but I'd also love for him to stay healthy. If you can't stay healthy then you're no good to us, plain and simple.

Barnett to the Lions or Bucs.
Old 07-26-2011, 03:11 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cvv84 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
Any chance Sherrod competes at LG like Bulaga did last year?
He's likely going to get a shot but with a shortened offseason I don't see him realistically being tried at LG.

I also think its Lang's job to lose but I could also see Marshall Newhouse and more likely Evan Dietrich-Smith. The Packers are very high on D-S.

Last edited by cvv84 : 07-26-2011 at 03:16 PM.
cvv84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 03:22 PM    (permalink
CheeseKnuckles
Rookie

CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know I am pulling for Shaky Smithson!!! I was a fan of his during the draft process and I'm glad he made his way to GB, I'm guessing he had other offers from other teams, but decided to come to GB for the same reasons he picked going to Utah. Hope he makes the team!

I also like the Gurley signing, good athlete... can't wait to see these guys on Family night and the pre-season game I am taking my 3yr old son to. I think the young guys will see much more action come pre-season due to the shortened time coaches have to evaluate them this year.
CheeseKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 04:40 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Family night is just going to be a padded pratice this year and not a scrimmage if you havent heard.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 06:18 PM    (permalink
CheeseKnuckles
Rookie

CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
Family night is just going to be a padded pratice this year and not a scrimmage if you havent heard.
I'm taking my 3yr old.... I'm not really worried what it is, still want to see the young guys out there.
CheeseKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 06:36 PM    (permalink
bigboiajhawk
Veteran

bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here is a nice long write up of all of the Packers UDFA's (curtesy of Packersnews.com)

Quote:
Diondre Borel, QB, Utah State (6-0, 199): Three-year starter and the No. 2 all-time passer in school history, but projected as a receiver/kick returner prospect in the NFL. Ran the 40 in 4.50 and 4.53 at his pro day.

Anthony Bratton, S, Delaware (6-2, 200): First-team all-Colonial Athletic Association selection last season. Had two interceptions as a senior. Had a pre-draft visit with the Packers and Jacksonville Jaguars.

Ray Dominguez, G/T, Arkansas (6-4, 334): Viewed as a right guard or right tackle prospect. Started all 13 games last season at tackle. Benched only 21 reps at the combine.

Sampson Genus, C, South Florida (6-1, 315): First-team all-Big East selection last season after starting all 12 games at center. Did not attend combine but did 27 reps on the bench at his pro day. Also seen as a possible prospect at guard.

Tori Gurley, WR, South Carolina (6-4, 216): Early draft entry as redshirt sophomore. Known as a sure-handed receiver who reportedly didn’t have a single drop last season, when he recorded 42 catches for 416 yards and four touchdowns. Ran a 4.53 40 at the combine.

Jon Hoese, FB, Minnesota (6-2, 238): A hamstring injury slowed him late last season. Not invited to the combine. Blocking back who carried only 18 times last season.

M.D. Jennings, S, Arkansas State (6-0, 185): First-team all-Sun Belt conference as a senior. Can play either safety position. Ran the 40 in 4.48 and 4.58 at his pro day but reported a tight hamstring after his second time.

Elijah “Peanut” Joseph, ILB, Temple: (6-1, 243): Attended the combine but did not work out because he was still recovering from a knee injury sustained last season. Did 31 reps on the bench at his pro day. Became a regular starter as a sophomore.

Elisha “Eli” Joseph, NT, Temple (6-2, 290): Played in the shadow of first-round pick Muhammad Wilkerson, but played nose tackle in a 3-4 scheme. Did a whopping 43 reps on the bench at his pro day.

Jamari Lattimore, OLB, Middle Tennessee State (6-2, 230): Finished his career with 20 sacks, including a school record 11 in a single season. Comes from the same school that produced current Packers’ OLB Erik Walden.

Brandian Ross, DB, Youngstown State (6-0, 191): Played cornerback in college but some NFL teams scouted him as a free safety. Not invited to the combine, but worked out at Ohio State’s pro day. Started all 11 games as a senior and played in 45 career games for the Penguins and finished with seven interceptions.

Brandon Saine, RB, Ohio State (5-11, 220): A former Ohio Mr. Football and a state track champion as a sprinter. Started eight of 13 games last season but carried just 70 times for 337 yards (4.8-yard average). Also caught 23 passes for 195 yards (8.5-yard average) and five receiving touchdowns last season. Most productive season was in 2009, when he rushed for 739 yards and averaged 5.1-yards per carry. According to the Dayton Daily News, at least 10 NFL teams were interested in signing him. Ran the 40 in 4.4 at the combine.

Theo Sherman, G, James Madison (6-3, 302): Played in 45 career games, including 11 starts as a senior. Did not attend combine but benched only 17 reps in his pro day.

Antoine “Shaky” Smithson, WR, Utah (5-11, 202): Had a pre-draft visit with the Packers, who also consider him a kick return prospect. Led the nation last season in punt return average (19.7 yards) and returned two punts for touchdowns. Ran a 4.65 40 at his pro day.

Vic So’oto, DE/OLB, BYU (6-3, 265): First-team all Mountain West selection as a senior defensive end, but may project to outside linebacker in a 3-4. Did not attend combine but did 35 reps on the bench press at his pro day.

Kerry Taylor, WR, Arizona State (6-0, 198): Uncle is former San Francisco 49ers receiver John Taylor. Had 111 catches over four seasons with the Sun Devils. Best season was his senior year with 54 catches, 699 yards and three touchdowns. Not invited to the combine but ran a 4.55 40 on grass at his pro day.
My top list of guys that have a decent shot of a roster spot:

1a) Shaky Smithson - Depends on if MM wants to use Cobb as returner. If he doesn't want to use Cobb as returner, I think, if Smithson can catch the ball he wins the 5th WR role over Gurley, Swain, and West.

1b) Tori Gurley - If MM uses Cobb as the KR and PR, then I think Gurley wins out because of his size and athletic ability.

2) Vic So'oto - He has the size, speed combo that you look for in an OLB.

3) Brandian Ross - I think the CB position gets a nice shake up at the 4 and 5 spots this year, and I think House and Ross could be those guys.

Last edited by bigboiajhawk : 07-26-2011 at 06:57 PM.
Old 07-26-2011, 07:43 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheeseKnuckles View Post
I know I am pulling for Shaky Smithson!!! I was a fan of his during the draft process and I'm glad he made his way to GB, I'm guessing he had other offers from other teams, but decided to come to GB for the same reasons he picked going to Utah. Hope he makes the team.
We were all excited a couple years ago when the dude from Jennings college was signed as an UDFA, and he was an early cut.

I love Shaky, and Gurley seems good too, but there's only (possibly) room for one of them after:

Jennings
Donald
Jordyzzz
Cobb

That means Swain has to battle all these guys...... I don't see anyway he makes it over these 2 new guys, especially with Shaky's ability as a return stud. Cobb is an ace there too though.
I love our talent!

Last edited by J-Mike88 : 07-26-2011 at 07:48 PM.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 07:45 PM    (permalink
cvv84
Pro Bowler

Rodgers: re-signing James Jones should be top priority
Old 07-26-2011, 07:45 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's right, but I don't understand this:

A handful of teams WANT him.
Only one can SIGN him, it's a crapshoot.

But if just ONE of the teams will give us anything, even a future pick/consideration, than they don't have to outbid the others and *hope* to get him.

Why can't we get one team to cough up anything for him? He was our starting linebacker for God's sake, until injury. He's not old. He's about 7 years younger than Ray Lewis, same position.
Old 07-26-2011, 07:55 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvv84 View Post
I can understand him wanting to see Jones back with the team but Aaron is smart enough to know that the financial burden of bringing him back isn't a smart investment for the team given the money and picks already stuck into the position and the future costs of the position with Jennings and Jordy.

Old 07-26-2011, 08:09 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
That's right, but I don't understand this:

A handful of teams WANT him.
Only one can SIGN him, it's a crapshoot.

But if just ONE of the teams will give us anything, even a future pick/consideration, than they don't have to outbid the others and *hope* to get him.

Why can't we get one team to cough up anything for him? He was our starting linebacker for God's sake, until injury. He's not old. He's about 7 years younger than Ray Lewis, same position.
Barnett is 30 years old, has missed 19 games in the last 3 seasons, and has a contract that would certainly need be re-structed for a team to be willing to acquire him but something i'm sure Barnett would not be willing to agree to contractually. Any team that has interest probably has interest to the extent that they'd bring him in for a year and see how he's healed and what he has left in the tank and giving up any picks or making a commitment longer than a year would be too risky of a business decision given the recent history

Old 07-26-2011, 09:52 PM    (permalink
bigboiajhawk
Veteran

The only thing you could hope with the Barnett release/trade issue, is that some team really wants him and does not want him to go on the market. That is the only card that Packers could play with, because yeah, if no one wants to trade for him, then the Packers have to cut him.
Old 07-26-2011, 10:46 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvv84 View Post
James had some huge drops last year but he also did make quite a few big plays. I dont believe that drops will plague him forever and i hate to see him go anywhere. It is a lot of money to lock up but maybe he could give us a nice break... who am I kidding... just go to the AFC :(

Tausch with that salary no way... only way he is back is if he takes a huge paycut and even then im not so sure we want him back. Age is getting up there.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 12:05 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Rodgers also wanted Ruvell Martin back badly. I don't see the Pack bringing JOnes back. They'll get outpriced by some WR hungry team and the Pack won't pay up. He's the #4 or so option on this offense, so they won't invest too much cash into that

It's FA, I don't expect Thompson to do much other than re-sign maybe Kuhn/Jackson. Crosby was said to be re-signing so that's that.
Old 07-27-2011, 07:47 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Mason Crosby agrees to a five year deal

Old 07-27-2011, 08:04 AM    (permalink
bigboiajhawk
Veteran

Quote:
Mason Crosby agrees to a five year deal
Not surprised at all, I just pray that every year he is in the league his accuracy improves. Every time he kicks it from 40+ I never feel good until it goes through.

He was the obvious one, now it gets harder with guys like Hall, Kuhn, Bjax, James Jones, Colledge, and Spitz.

I know Arod's message was we need to resign JJ, but did anyone expect him to say anything else. He wasn't going to say oh we need to get rid of him, he dropped too many clutch balls last year.

I think the Packers will keep Kuhn, unless some team wants to spend too much on him.

I really hope that TT brings back Spitz for another season, because at one point in his career played really well.