Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 24 50.00%
I love it 33 68.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-24-2012, 04:09 PM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love DD, but I agree. What does this mean for Gurley? They are 3 deep in veterans at WR and Cobb now in the mix means the top 4 are locked in. They fought to keep him on the PS this season, but if he doesn't make the roster he won't stick around again if another team comes calling.
Old 02-24-2012, 10:14 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmG6376 View Post
Love DD, but I agree. What does this mean for Gurley? They are 3 deep in veterans at WR and Cobb now in the mix means the top 4 are locked in. They fought to keep him on the PS this season, but if he doesn't make the roster he won't stick around again if another team comes calling.
It's an amazing, and rare, "problem" to have but keeping Donald would make me smile as much as a regular season win does.

I do want to see Gurley though.
I also love James Jones. Guy is a great guy and strong as bull.
But if we plan to keep playing Donald, and it's time to get Tori in there (he could be a future stud), then someone has to be out.... I wonder what a team with horrible WRs like Jacksonville, Cleveland, Warshington would give for Jones.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 11:32 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel reports the Packers discussed free agent C Chris Myers with his representatives "in one of the technically illegal but nonetheless widespread meetings" at the Combine.

Ploy for Wells or legit interest is the question.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 11:59 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Ploy for Wells or legit interest is the question.
I would say there's legit interest

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 07:16 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
I would say there's legit interest
Wonder what he could do for the run game.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 02-28-2012, 10:30 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Myers is a good player probably better than Wells so i wouldnt be too annoyed if we lost Wells then got Myers in.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 12:19 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Double D is going to be on dancing with the stars. He already has it in the bag.... guy has moves.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 07:22 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
Double D is going to be on dancing with the stars. He already has it in the bag.... guy has moves.
I will have to watch it for once!

Just saw this posted:

NICK COLLINS chances of returning:

It isn't the doctor's decision. Dr. McKenzie can clear him medically, but that's it. And it isn't Collins' decision. It's the team's decision, specifically Ted Thompson's. And the powers that be don't want to have to hold their breath every time Nick Collins is involved in a hard hit or is slow to get up.

So they're going to do everything in their power to convince Nick to retire and spend time with his wife and four kids. And if they can't, then they'll release him. But they aren't going to be party to him reinjuring himself no matter how remote that possibility is. You can provide all the medical rationale you want but it's always going to come down to these three words: Surgically. Repaired. Neck.

Somebody above said that Robert Ferguson came back to the Packers after a bad neck injury. I presume that you're referring to missing the final three games of the 2004 season following a very hard/borderline dirty hit in the Jacksonville game. I was under the impression this was a concussion, not a neck injury. I could be wrong. But the vast majority of neck injuries are career enders as far as the Packers are concerned.

If you're a long term guy like Thompson, it's much better to replace Collins in this draft than to expose yourself to this risk. He's a conservative guy and he's not going to take the chance.

I'd bet a six pack of Pabst on this. Collins is done with Green Bay.
Old 02-28-2012, 09:17 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where is that from?

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 09:33 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
Where is that from?
Buddy of mine.... can't mention who or the site, against the rules.

Forget that.
Do you disagree with it?
I hope he's wrong as I want Nick back more than any other thing this off-season.
Old 02-28-2012, 09:40 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Buddy of mine.... can't mention who or the site, against the rules.

Forget that.
Do you disagree with it?
I hope he's wrong as I want Nick back more than any other thing this off-season.
Well, if that's opinion, I disagree. Everything I have heard on the situation is that it's merely a matter of whether he's medically cleared to play. He's waiting on the tests to give him a yes or no and that will be Collins' decision.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 08:25 AM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Saw something last night that said Clifton just had back surgery and feels much better now. Apparently after the hamstring healed he had some lingering lower back issue. I wouldn't put it past Thompson to renegotiate Clifton's deal for some insurance even though the rumors are that he'll be cut. I don't think Sherrod will be able to contribute this year.
Old 02-29-2012, 12:07 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
Where is that from?
Another forum.

they get smoked.

Old 02-29-2012, 11:14 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Another forum.
Right.
Don't want to mention any other forums by name, but the info was solid. Hopefully wrong.
But solid.

I hope Clifton is back cheap, as insurance.
Old 03-01-2012, 01:52 AM    (permalink
cuzifelt1ikeit
Veteran

cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
I will have to watch it for once!

Just saw this posted:

NICK COLLINS chances of returning:

It isn't the doctor's decision. Dr. McKenzie can clear him medically, but that's it. And it isn't Collins' decision. It's the team's decision, specifically Ted Thompson's. And the powers that be don't want to have to hold their breath every time Nick Collins is involved in a hard hit or is slow to get up.

So they're going to do everything in their power to convince Nick to retire and spend time with his wife and four kids. And if they can't, then they'll release him. But they aren't going to be party to him reinjuring himself no matter how remote that possibility is. You can provide all the medical rationale you want but it's always going to come down to these three words: Surgically. Repaired. Neck.

Somebody above said that Robert Ferguson came back to the Packers after a bad neck injury. I presume that you're referring to missing the final three games of the 2004 season following a very hard/borderline dirty hit in the Jacksonville game. I was under the impression this was a concussion, not a neck injury. I could be wrong. But the vast majority of neck injuries are career enders as far as the Packers are concerned.

If you're a long term guy like Thompson, it's much better to replace Collins in this draft than to expose yourself to this risk. He's a conservative guy and he's not going to take the chance.

I'd bet a six pack of Pabst on this. Collins is done with Green Bay.
this is the only thing ive read on this as well.. hopefully not true but you cant put him at risk like that. i dont think it can be his decision either.. of course hes going to say he can play. football players are wired to throw some dirt on it and get back out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigNall4MVP
biigest mistake packers ever make was geting rid of craig nall he beter then bret faver
cuzifelt1ikeit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 07:23 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Right.
Don't want to mention any other forums by name, but the info was solid. Hopefully wrong.
But solid.
What? Info? That was some random dude's opinion on a message board.

they get smoked.

Old 03-02-2012, 02:22 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Green Bay Packers Offseason Recap

Packers say goodbye to three veterans.

Super Packers first move as Green Bay Packers general manager was to cut Chad Clifton, Donald Driver and AJ Hawk. The three players saved the Packers close to 15 million in cap space. Clifton who was set to earn close to 5 million this year has struggled with injury problems over the past few years and is nearing the end of his career. The Packers also released veteran linebacker AJ Hawk who failed to live up to his salary of 2011. Hawk was also set to earn around 5 million in 2012 which is part of the reason they decided to cut him, the other believed to be that he got outplayed by the two young inside linebackers Robert Francois and DJ Smith, who is set to become the starter. The final cut of they day, Donald Driver, scheduled to earn close to 4 million in 2012, saw his production drop last year. He struggled to make the impact expected of a man earning his money and the team wishes to look towards the future.

Packers franchise and then trade Finley.

With the most discussed move of their offseason, the Packers put the franchise tag on tight end Jermichael Finley and then later traded him to the Buffalo Bills. GM Super Packer had made it very clear of his interests from the get go so it was no suprise to see the talented yet underachieving receiver leave Green Bay. For the rights to Finley, Green Bay received Buffalo's second, fourth and fifth round pick in return for their second round pick and the tight end.

Gaither now a Packer.
With free-agency upon them, Green Bay wasted no time in signing and cutting players. The first two signings the Packers made sent out a clear motive, protecting Aaron Rodgers. The Packers had already declared their interest in resigning Scott Wells and thats exactly what they did when they signed him to a 4 year deal averaging in at around 5 million a year. They also announced they had resigned Jarret Bush to be the dime cornerback in Dom Capers defense.

They then surprisingly went the route they dont often ride on by bringing in three free agents Jared Gaither, Dennis Dixon and Visanthe Shiancoe. Gaither the left tackle made a great impression whilst at the Chargers. He went there mid-season and protected Philip Rivers from the moment he stepped on the field. The tackles deal, reported to be averaging 4 million a year will be set with the task of protecting Rodgers blind side. The Packers also signed former Steelers quarterback Dennis Dixon on a 1 million a year deal and will be asked to be the back up behind Aaron Rodgers. With the final free agent signing of their day, Green Bay signed tight end Visanthe Shiancoe formerly of the Vikings. After trading away Jermichael Finley, the Packers felt as though they needed a tight end with starting experience that could come in a play in front of the young players they currently have at the position. Shiancoe was also signed to a deal averaging 1 million a year.

With the five signings out the way general manager Super Packer turned his attention to cuts, They announced the release of safety Charlie Peprah, outside linebacker Frank Zombo and tight end Tom Crabtree.

Packers grab pass rusher, Nick Perry, USC.

With the free agency out of the way for the moment the Packers were allowed to turn all eyes onto the NFL Draft. It was obvious the Packers would go into the draft looking to improve on their defensive unit, who ranked dead last in 2011, and improve it is exactly what they did.

In the first round of the 2012 NFL Draft, the Green Bay Packers selected USC defensive end, Nick Perry, after making a trade with the Tennessee Titans which allowed them to grab him with the 20th overall pick. Perry, an exciting young player will be lined up opposite Clay Matthews at outside linebacker in the 3-4 defense and will be responsible for producing sacks and creating them for others.

In the second round, with the pick they received from Buffalo, Green Bay drafted defensive tackle Kendall Reyes, Connecticut. Tackle was also a position of need for them after letting Cullen Jenkins walk in 2011 and seeing Mike Neal again plagued by injuries.

With the later picks in the draft the Packers added secondary help in the form Furman cornerback, Ryan Steed and safety Aaron Henry out of Wisconsin. Sandwiched between these two was Boise State defensive tackle, Billy Winn who will come in to add competition on the defensive line. Outside linebacker, Kyle Wilber was also added to create some healthy pass rushing competition.

Green Bay then turned their attention to offensive depth by bringing in centre David Molk from Michigan, LSU tight end, DeAngelo Peterson, SMU offensive guard, Josh LeRibeus and Tennessee running back, Tauren Poole. They then finished their draft by picking Chris Galippo, the inside linebacker who will join his college team mate Nick Perry.

It was then later noted that the Packers had signed one undrafted free agent by bringing in Danny Coale, wide receiver out of Virginia Tech.

Packers trim roster to 53.
With the 2012 NFL season nearly upon us the Packers have been busy trimming their roster down looking to find the best 53 men on their team. This isn't a pleasant time for anyone especially the players who realise their future could be in doubt.

The unlucky seven were as follows; QB Graham Harrell, RB Tauren Poole, TE Ryan Taylor, TE Andrew Quarless, OG Ray Dominguez, DT CJ Wilson and OLB Kyle Wilber.
What do you guys think of my Green Bay Packers forum offseason?

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-02-2012, 05:43 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

http://lockerz.com/s/188876630

AJ Hawk cut his hair.

they get smoked.

Old 03-02-2012, 05:45 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

unfortunatley it wont make him any less ****

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-02-2012, 09:09 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Titletown, no.

Good mock SuperPacker!
No need for Dennis Dixon, at all, but love the other 2 additions even though it is DEFENSE that we need help on, not OFFENSE.
Cutting Hawk I believe saves us no money this year. He will still count on our cap, so it's wise to keep him unless someone will trade for him.

Cutting his hair, what a shock!
He still looks like the guy from the original Mask movie.
Old 03-03-2012, 02:54 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Titletown, no.

Good mock SuperPacker!
No need for Dennis Dixon, at all, but love the other 2 additions even though it is DEFENSE that we need help on, not OFFENSE.
Cutting Hawk I believe saves us no money this year. He will still count on our cap, so it's wise to keep him unless someone will trade for him.

Cutting his hair, what a shock!
He still looks like the guy from the original Mask movie.
I saved 5million by cutting him. Yeah i wanted to focus in adding defensive talent in the draft so i wasnt concerned about getting any free agent defensive players. I thought Dixon would be better than Graham Harrell so i just thought it was worth it getting him on a cheap deal.

I was happy i got Nick Perry and Kendall Reyes in the first two rounds.

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-03-2012, 04:45 PM    (permalink
bigboiajhawk
Veteran

bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
I saved 5million by cutting him. Yeah i wanted to focus in adding defensive talent in the draft so i wasnt concerned about getting any free agent defensive players. I thought Dixon would be better than Graham Harrell so i just thought it was worth it getting him on a cheap deal.

I was happy i got Nick Perry and Kendall Reyes in the first two rounds.
No you did not save $5M by cutting him!!!!!!!! He is guaranteed money from the Packers. This means they either trade him (Which I highly doubt) or they release him and eat every penny that is guaranteed to him. Also, Jermichael Finley has been signed.....

I would love to get Nick Perry and Kendall Reyes, that would be quite a haul. However, I wouldn't mind trading up to get Nick Perry (Most likely costing us a 1st and a 2nd) and then drafting a DE in the 3rd (Mike Martin, Derek Wolfe come to mind).

I am really hoping the Packers can sign and trade Flynn, and get a 2nd round/future pick for him.
bigboiajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 05:46 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboiajhawk View Post
No you did not save $5M by cutting him!!!!!!!! He is guaranteed money from the Packers. This means they either trade him (Which I highly doubt) or they release him and eat every penny that is guaranteed to him. Also, Jermichael Finley has been signed.....

I would love to get Nick Perry and Kendall Reyes, that would be quite a haul. However, I wouldn't mind trading up to get Nick Perry (Most likely costing us a 1st and a 2nd) and then drafting a DE in the 3rd (Mike Martin, Derek Wolfe come to mind).

I am really hoping the Packers can sign and trade Flynn, and get a 2nd round/future pick for him.
Umm yeah i did save 5 million by cutting him. It was a forum mock which was started before any free agent moves had been made. BeerBaron ran it and when i cut Hawk i got 5 million in cap space. I think i would know...

I would of traded Matt Flynn but he was just made a free agent from the start.

RIP themaninblack
Old 03-03-2012, 10:10 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

In real life, we cut Hawk and it saves nothing for our cap because that $ is guaranteed.
That was a suspect contract given there...
Old 03-03-2012, 11:03 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You trade away Finely and then go sign Visanthe Shianco. It makes no sense and is a terrible move IMO.

Also Hawk still looks terrible. His picture should not be taken ever.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote