Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 23 48.94%
I love it 32 68.09%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-28-2013, 03:02 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack1077 View Post
Could be worse. We could be Lions fans.
Hmmmm, I'm feeling alright.
Old 11-28-2013, 03:04 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, not sure if Lions fans feel too badly right now. Vikings fans might have been a better example.
Old 11-28-2013, 03:07 PM    (permalink
jack1077
Rookie

jack1077 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jack1077 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jack1077 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jack1077 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jack1077 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jack1077 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jack1077 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jack1077 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jack1077 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jack1077 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jack1077 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgerbacker View Post
Yeah, not sure if Lions fans feel too badly right now. Vikings fans might have been a better example.
19 years since they won the division, i think we can spot them 1 bad season. Anyone start thinking about the 2014 draft a lot more when Flynn got sacked for the safety? I know i sure did.

Eric Cartman, not only an ignorant child on south park.
jack1077 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 03:11 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

brutal game

MM was terrible and Dom Capers D was even more terrible(not surprising)

hard to believe this team went with Hawk/Jones at ILB for another season after seeing how crappy that duo was last season. D needs help talent wise and needs a new coordinator, and MM needs to wake his ass up. Still called the offense as if Rodgers was the QB

what happened to the quick passing game? The hell was he doing with Flynn and his noodle arm back there. Horrible coaching job in all facets and even worse play on the field by the players

I did get a laugh at Newhouse coming in and promptly getting benched shortly thereafter for being so damn bad. Glad he'll be off the team after this season

Davon House stood out today for his awfulness to, both on D and on ST.
Old 11-28-2013, 09:07 PM    (permalink
bigboiajhawk
Veteran

bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
19 years since they won the division, i think we can spot them 1 bad season. Anyone start thinking about the 2014 draft a lot more when Flynn got sacked for the safety? I know i sure did.
I've been thinking about it since Arod got hurt....

Its truly a shame all the key injuries we have had this year. We could easily only have 2 losses right now. Ah well, we most likely will not make the playoffs, so do we risk even playing Arod again this year?

I think a lot of questions have been answered this year, mainly due to injuries:

1) Our OL (outside of today) has been solid (not great), and I think there is going to be some fierce competition next year with Bulaga, Sherrod, and Bahktiari. Gotta think Bahktiari and Bulaga are the starting OT's next year. I think EDS has played well enough to deserve a new contract.

2) Eddie Lacy is a player and has been durable. Our backfield should be frickin amazing next year with Dujuan Harris, Eddie Lacy, and Jonathan Franklin. Hopefully MM can pull his head out of his ass just a little and use Franklin and Harris like New Orleans uses Sproles.

3) Mike Neal and Nick Perry can man the other OLB spot. Hopefully Perry can shake the injury bug next season because he is a powerful human being. Neal is new to the position, so a full off season should help him understand more of the nuances.

4) Mike Daniels, Jerel Worthy, and Datone Jones could form a pretty good group of pass rushing D-lineman.

Concerns about current team:

1) Is it the scheme or the players? - Talking about the defense here. Kind of want a new defensive coordinator, but I also think there are some guys that are not playing their responsibility and are looking to make a splash play.

2) BJ Raji has looked dominant at times, and then you watch him get washed out by a double team. I almost think we need to let him walk and draft a fat-ass NT that knows his role. I think that is BJ's biggest problem; he doesn't want to just be a run stuffer. I say we let BJ walk and re-sign Pickett and Jolly.

3) Either its AJ Hawk or Brad Jones or both, but our ILB's are nothing special at all, and neither are great tacklers. AJ was playing lights out earlier in the year, and the past couple of games, he has shown us why he was demoted to only a 2 down type of player.

4) Burnett is okay at one of the Safety positions. Missing a huge chunk of time really did not benefit him. I still have hopes for him, as he does have ability, but man he is not playing like a guy that deserved a nice contract.

5) Our defense needs an overall kick to the nuts. I am amazed at how terrible our team is at tackling. The only player I trust is Clay Matthews; if you need a tackle he is the guy to do it. If you want a guy to make a tackle but get pushed back two or three yards, then you go for AJ Hawk. If you want a guy to try to make an arm tackle and fail, look no further than Brad Jones.
bigboiajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 09:25 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I miss Nick Collins so much, he made everyone else better, that injury was horribly unfair.
It took me awhile to get over Sterling Sharpe's career being cut short.

I don't think I will ever get over Collins' Bullschit injury. A play like WE HAVE NEVER EVER SEEN, and I have seen probably hundreds of thousands of plays in my life from NFL to college to USFL to high school.
I mean a phuqing guy hurdles over him, and it's our guy who's career ends?

Really?

Lacy hurdles and gets knocked out.
But Stewart hurdled Collins and Nick's career is over?

Meanwhile plenty of other safeties head-hunt, lead with their heads and jam their or the runners necks, and they be fine.

If I ever find the injury-god, he's dead.

Safeties like Collins are rare.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 09:26 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

historically rough day for the Packers' offense. Up until a late downfield heave to James Jones, the Packers were outgained 563-107. Matt Flynn had 83 yards passing and Eddie Lacy had 16 yards rushing on 10 attempts.

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports...#ixzz2m07MpZKq
Old 11-28-2013, 10:12 PM    (permalink
jack1077
Rookie

jack1077 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jack1077 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jack1077 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jack1077 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jack1077 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jack1077 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jack1077 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jack1077 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jack1077 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jack1077 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jack1077 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
It took me awhile to get over Sterling Sharpe's career being cut short.

I don't think I will ever get over Collins' Bullschit injury. A play like WE HAVE NEVER EVER SEEN, and I have seen probably hundreds of thousands of plays in my life from NFL to college to USFL to high school.
I mean a phuqing guy hurdles over him, and it's our guy who's career ends?

Really?

Lacy hurdles and gets knocked out.
But Stewart hurdled Collins and Nick's career is over?

Meanwhile plenty of other safeties head-hunt, lead with their heads and jam their or the runners necks, and they be fine.

If I ever find the injury-god, he's dead.

Safeties like Collins are rare.
I bet Stewarts ass hurt a lot though, so that's some consolation. He could have been one of the greats, poor dude.

Old 11-28-2013, 10:19 PM    (permalink
bigboiajhawk
Veteran

bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
historically rough day for the Packers' offense. Up until a late downfield heave to James Jones, the Packers were outgained 563-107. Matt Flynn had 83 yards passing and Eddie Lacy had 16 yards rushing on 10 attempts.

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports...#ixzz2m07MpZKq
MM can only thank himself for the performance of the offense. We know the Lions have invested 3 high draft picks in D-lineman, but yet we are looking for deep throw after deep throw after deep throw.

I love how in the last 3 minutes of the game, MM calls one quick pass to James Jones and it goes for 7-8 yards....WHERE WAS THAT ALL GAME!!!!!

I also must've missed the draw plays that we typically run on the Lions where we get Suh and Fairley up the field. Instead, we tried to out "physical" them on the line, and guess what? Suh and Fairley are pretty damn good and stuffed the run every single time.

Also, whoever the coach is that decided Newhouse should play RG needs to be punched.
Old 11-28-2013, 10:19 PM    (permalink
jack1077
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboiajhawk View Post
I've been thinking about it since Arod got hurt....

Its truly a shame all the key injuries we have had this year. We could easily only have 2 losses right now. Ah well, we most likely will not make the playoffs, so do we risk even playing Arod again this year?

I think a lot of questions have been answered this year, mainly due to injuries:

1) Our OL (outside of today) has been solid (not great), and I think there is going to be some fierce competition next year with Bulaga, Sherrod, and Bahktiari. Gotta think Bahktiari and Bulaga are the starting OT's next year. I think EDS has played well enough to deserve a new contract.

2) Eddie Lacy is a player and has been durable. Our backfield should be frickin amazing next year with Dujuan Harris, Eddie Lacy, and Jonathan Franklin. Hopefully MM can pull his head out of his ass just a little and use Franklin and Harris like New Orleans uses Sproles.

3) Mike Neal and Nick Perry can man the other OLB spot. Hopefully Perry can shake the injury bug next season because he is a powerful human being. Neal is new to the position, so a full off season should help him understand more of the nuances.

4) Mike Daniels, Jerel Worthy, and Datone Jones could form a pretty good group of pass rushing D-lineman.

Concerns about current team:

1) Is it the scheme or the players? - Talking about the defense here. Kind of want a new defensive coordinator, but I also think there are some guys that are not playing their responsibility and are looking to make a splash play.

2) BJ Raji has looked dominant at times, and then you watch him get washed out by a double team. I almost think we need to let him walk and draft a fat-ass NT that knows his role. I think that is BJ's biggest problem; he doesn't want to just be a run stuffer. I say we let BJ walk and re-sign Pickett and Jolly.

3) Either its AJ Hawk or Brad Jones or both, but our ILB's are nothing special at all, and neither are great tacklers. AJ was playing lights out earlier in the year, and the past couple of games, he has shown us why he was demoted to only a 2 down type of player.

4) Burnett is okay at one of the Safety positions. Missing a huge chunk of time really did not benefit him. I still have hopes for him, as he does have ability, but man he is not playing like a guy that deserved a nice contract.

5) Our defense needs an overall kick to the nuts. I am amazed at how terrible our team is at tackling. The only player I trust is Clay Matthews; if you need a tackle he is the guy to do it. If you want a guy to make a tackle but get pushed back two or three yards, then you go for AJ Hawk. If you want a guy to try to make an arm tackle and fail, look no further than Brad Jones.
Release Raji because he is going to demand stupid money which they can't afford to pay after the Rodgers/Matthews contract.

They are so un-dynamic at ILB it is a joke. When was the last time you really saw either of these guys intimidate anyone? They need some speed and nasty at that position more than any other.

I think that speaks to the overall attitude. They are very soft IMHO on defense with the exception of Matthews. Need some players who are a bit dirty and don't mind intimidating, because at the moment no one is remotely afraid of this defense. In terms of Capers, it's just his rap isn't it? He does well for a year or 2 and then the wheels fall off as opposing teams figure it out. They way the Packers play on 3rd and long defensively is my biggest gripe with his current style. Instead of going for the throat and rushing 5, they rush 3, give the qb all day and allow the sieve of a secondary to get burnt constantly.

Old 11-28-2013, 10:40 PM    (permalink
bigboiajhawk
Veteran

Last piece of optimistic news:

Say Arod comes back and we win out, we go 9-6-1.

I could easily see the Lions and Bears going 9-7 each.

Thus, we make the playoffs.

THERE IS STILL HOPE
Old 11-28-2013, 11:08 PM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hawk was playing some of his best football at the start of the season but has regressed. Instead of attacking the hole he is back to waiting in the hole for ball carriers and blockers.

Same problem in the secondary...they seem to be mesmerized by the ball in air instead of breaking on it.
TimmG6376 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 12:31 AM    (permalink
RockJock07
Rookie

RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.

You can't give up that many yards and look that bad, it's that simple.

I'm not sure who to blame for this mess. TT needs to own the fact that he bungled the back up QB situation in training camp, MM deserves some blame for not being able to get this offense going at all since AR has been gone, and Capers has just been plain bad.

Sidesider for life, Go White Sox
RockJock07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 12:33 AM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As for Burnett is it possible that having him be the QB of the secondary is just too much for him? Is he thinking too much? Maybe if they could pair him with another safety that could take over that responsibility and let him just play we might see a more decisive player.
TimmG6376 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 01:09 AM    (permalink
rvns
Rookie

rvns is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rvns is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rvns is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rvns is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rvns is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rvns is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rvns is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rvns is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rvns is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rvns is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rvns is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can see the LIons losing 2 games because well it's the lions. Bears need to lose 1 going into week 17. If we can win our next 3 I think we will hold our own destiny against the Bears. At least this is what I hope for because im flying my ass to Chicago with my buddy who's a bears fan to see the game so it damn well better be worth flying across the country. And what sweeter way to finish the season by winning the division against the bears and knocking them from the playoffs...
rvns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 04:28 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The defense has issues, both with players and with SCHEME. Good teams/coordinators have had LITTLE trouble vs Dom and his D the last 3 years now. It's a trend, and not a good one

it's simply time to move on from him.
Old 11-29-2013, 07:44 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

The Bears will lose at least one game before we play them as they have Dallas, At Cleveland, and At Philadelphia.
At Minnesota this week is unlikely.

Detroit, that's the tough one.
They should win all their games, and we need them to lose 2 of them.

They are @Philly next week. So we are basically big Nick Foles fans for the remainder of the season.
Then they are home vs Baltimore, and then vs the Giants. Those were supposed to be 2 tough games. We'll see.
They finish with the Vikings in Minnesota.

We need them to find a way to lose 2 of those games, and we have to go 4-0.
Had we beaten Minny last week instead of a tie, we'd only need the Lions to lose 1 of those final 4 games, because we'd have the tiebreaker on them.
This all assuming we win our last 4 with Rodgers back.
Old 11-29-2013, 09:16 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

How will our DL look next year?
Pickett, Raji, Jolly, Neal and Wilson are all free agents after the season.

And Raji has not earned that reported contract he's been offered.
Old 11-30-2013, 12:45 AM    (permalink
RockJock07
Rookie

RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.RockJock07 could make a wolverine purr.

There needs to be no talk of playoffs with this team. This team is the Cleveland Brown without Rodgers and that is not an exaggeration.

Sidesider for life, Go White Sox
RockJock07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 08:29 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How will our DL look next year?
Pickett, Raji, Jolly, Neal and Wilson are all free agents after the season.

And Raji has not earned that reported contract he's been offered.
$8 million a year for BJ would be robbery on his part. He was tremendous during our Super Bowl run, and far too many times he's a non-factor in games. The team has put themselves in a position, though, to where they have very little behind him that will allow the defense to work. I assume we will bring back Jolly and that'll place him and Jones as the starting ends for next year. Josh Boyd and Jerel Worthy would have to contribute in big ways with Mike Daniels providing aid during passing downs.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 09:20 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
$8 million a year for BJ would be robbery on his part.
Agreed.
Just like Morgan Burnett, which you called right away.
And just like Brad Jones.

Sam Shields is the only one who has earned a stud payday IMO.
Not Burnett. Not BJones. Not Raji.

Guys like Raji, with his size and speed blend, are often over-valued.

Look at the Chiefs. Their defense starts with the edge-pass rushers Tamba Hali and Justin Houston, who was a find on day-2 of the draft because he didn't have ideal measurements, apparently.

Then the Chiefs also have good ILB play and safety play.

But when those OLBs go down, as against the Chargers last week, you saw what happened. It all fell apart.
The pass rush is the key.
And better ILBs than Hawk and Jones would help.
Old 12-01-2013, 08:23 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Aaron Rodgers deserves $30+ Million a Year
Old 12-01-2013, 08:37 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

so Rodgers will be lucky to play next week and if they lose the Pack will probably shut him down the rest of the season

works for me. Season is shot anyway and the D isn't championship caliber. Get better draft positioning and then hope they have a season without a ridiculous amount of injuries for once
Old 12-01-2013, 09:04 AM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
so Rodgers will be lucky to play next week and if they lose the Pack will probably shut him down the rest of the season

works for me. Season is shot anyway and the D isn't championship caliber. Get better draft positioning and then hope they have a season without a ridiculous amount of injuries for once
And that kills my fantasy football season, but I care much more about real football so I think it's the right move. Just shut him down and look forward to the draft. It's not worth risking the franchise player just to try to win a few extra games this season. Like I said right after the injury, Charles Rodgers kept re-injuring his collarbone because he would try to come back too soon.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 01:37 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
And that kills my fantasy football season, but I care much more about real football so I think it's the right move. Just shut him down and look forward to the draft. It's not worth risking the franchise player just to try to win a few extra games this season. Like I said right after the injury, Charles Rodgers kept re-injuring his collarbone because he would try to come back too soon.
#1- Fantasy season
#2- Packers

It ruined my fantasy team too as I had Rodgers and Jordy. Was a geat combo. Losing Rodgers also obviously turned Jordy into a total fantasy-stiff.
I went from first to probably out of the playoffs.
Just like the Packers.

But I have a #3 too, to make it even worse.

I have had a suite reserved for the Packers game Dec 15th here in Dallas.
It was supposed to be our great team hurting the Cows playoff chances.
Now?
Preseason type of crap. But at the same time having to see the Cow nation giddy at beating us in a battle of Americas Teams.

&*$#*&#$ you injuriezzzzzzz