Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 23 48.94%
I love it 32 68.09%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-16-2014, 09:41 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
Also, can we give Lacy even more love? He fumbled ONCE this year, in his first game, despite seeing a significant workload and tons of 8 man fronts. This guy is going to be a star
He already is.
Yes I hope his brightest days are ahead, but with this team and injuries, you can't count on it.

If we can ever have a year now with #12, 52, 27 staying healthy as the Niners #7, #52, #21, #85, #94, #99 all did this year, I see a Super Bowl.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 11:49 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did Dujuan Harris tear an ACL or MCL or what?
Was there really a season-ending significant injury to his knee, or did they just IR him to keep him? Already had Starks, and the 2 rookies Lacy & Franklin. Plus Kuhn.

What was Franklin's injury?

Here's the 2014 opponents. I like those roadies to Miami & Tampa Bay. I hope the Bucs are crappy again but I worry they'll be much improved with the new coaching.
Both teams had blackouts last year, hope it continues so more Packer fans get tickets there.

Home
•Bears
•Lions
•Vikings
•Atlanta Falcons
•Carolina Panthers
•New England Patriots
•New York Jets
•Philadelphia Eagles

Away
•Bears
•Lions
•Vikings
•New Orleans Saints
•Tampa Bay Buccaneers
•Buffalo Bills
•Miami Dolphins
•Seattle Seahawks
Old 01-16-2014, 11:58 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Harris was placed on IR due to his patellar tendon in his right knee and Franklin was placed on IR after a concussion.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 02:31 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Harris was placed on IR due to his patellar tendon in his right knee and Franklin was placed on IR after a concussion.
He couldn't have torn the patellar because that is a DEVASTATING injury, worse than an ACL.
It's what Ryan Williams of Arizona suffered on his first ever NFL preseason carry, against us (MD Jennings), and he has never recovered.
By best friend, a Fullback in HS, tore his.

I hope Harris was borderline okay, but they utilized the IR to stash and preserve his spot on our team.
Old 01-17-2014, 01:18 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OLB coach Kevin Greene has decided to step down, citing that he wants to spend more time with family

so QB coach and now OLB coach are positions that need to be filled
Old 01-17-2014, 01:30 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sort of an odd subject.. but, as with most of us I'm sure, I play Madden from time to time. Recently, I've started playing online. Obviously, I prefer to play with the Packers.

I feel like I understand our problems more after playing 20-25 games online. Yes, it's just Madden. However, they actually do a really good job emulating the stats of players and teams feel fairly similar to their real life counterparts.

Playing as the Packers, I feel like I can establish a really great running/play action game or come out and kill people with 5 wide by throwing shorter/intermediate routes and utilizing no huddle and such.

Defensively, I feel like I get some good plays.. and then get toasted. I often get people into 3rd and longs, call a good defense for the play the opponent calls.. but get toasted by a secondary breakdown.

On the flip side, I've tried a few games with teams like the Seahawks and that doesn't happen nearly as often.

It's sort of given me a new perspective on it.

What I've started doing is using a 4-3 scheme and, at least for the way the talent is displayed in the game, it has been more effective for me. It allows me to use a better roster on the field on most plays and gives me more options. It gives me a DLine that I can sub out routinely without a drastic drop and keep fresh people in; DEs of Perry, Neal, Jones, Daniels Clay on sub packages, DTs of Pickett, Jolly, Daniels and Jones depending on a run or pass package. It minimizes the greatest weakness of our D in the game; the linebackers. Obviously Clay is great, but after that it's really horrid. Hawk does better in the game as a 4-3 MLB and Jones as a 4-3 OLB. Considering I often use a Nickel with 4 down lineman, Hawk and Matthews, and 5 DBs on the field.. I really like what that gives me.

I've stated my intrigue by this sort of switch in real life before and it's intriguing seeing it in the game. I realize it's a game and not an apt depiction, but I still feel like there's something to it.

A LOT of our talent is better suited for a 4-3. Hawk was better in a 4-3. Perry would be much better as a 4-3 end, in my opinion. Jones can be equally effective as a 4-3 end or DT on pass rush. Neal is a more natural 4-3 end. Daniels would be a beastly 4-3 DT. And when you look at the way a guy like Von Miller is used, I really think Clay could thrive. His movement skills would be an easy translation to a 4-3 OLB and it would free him up much more. You put him in an upright stance on running downs and then as a rusher on passing. I, for one, think it's the most ideal utilization of our talent.

It's much harder to double-team a 4-3 OLB when you have 4 guys on the Dline. And since our ends would have some measure of experience in coverages, we could do some short zone drops by the ends to combat slants and such while bringing Clay tearing down.

Then again, it would involve bringing in a new D coach and adapting players.. but when you look at how quickly we succeeded in the switch Capers brought, and I would argue that going from a 3-4 such as ours to an aggressive 4-3 is less of a transition than our man 4-3 to an aggressive 3-4, I would be thrilled.

In short; I know Madden is just a game and silly in it's execution at times, but it's more effective to play an aggressive 4-3 than our 3-4 in it and I think there's some truth to that.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 01:30 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Sucks.
There goes our only coach who has energy and enthusiasm.

I think Mike Singletary is free at the end of the month.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxLLqLIutuA
Old 01-17-2014, 01:32 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
OLB coach Kevin Greene has decided to step down, citing that he wants to spend more time with family

so QB coach and now OLB coach are positions that need to be filled
Wow. That's unexpected. Wasn't there talk he was being groomed for a D Coordinator job?

Do you guys think there might be a chance that is the beginning of Capers being fired? Ie.. Greene knew it was coming and decided to bail before heads rolled?

Old 01-17-2014, 01:34 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Sucks.
There goes our only coach who has energy and enthusiasm.

I think Mike Singletary is free at the end of the month.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxLLqLIutuA
I would like Singletary on our coaching staff. Toughness is in short supply.

Old 01-19-2014, 08:56 PM    (permalink
bigboiajhawk
Veteran

bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigboiajhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't know about you guys, but I am so freaking happy that Kaepernick threw that INT to end the game....

Coulda, woulda, shoulda year again for GB.....I am really looking forward to next year.
bigboiajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 09:12 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboiajhawk View Post
Don't know about you guys, but I am so freaking happy that Kaepernick threw that INT to end the game....

Coulda, woulda, shoulda year again for GB.....I am really looking forward to next year.
Not I.

I live in Seattle and honestly, the fans up here are terrible.

I've been here for 6 year now and years 1-4.5 literally NO ONE cared about the team. Trash talked it, but that was the extent. Now that they're good? "Oh yeah, we're the best fans in the NFL!!!!!!!!"

They also routinely bash some of the best players in their past, disregard the previous year they made the super bowl as "******" and the team having "terrible players." I've actually heard people say "we've never been here before!" at least 300 times, seriously, in the last week because all of them were only on the bandwagon that one year and have been off it for a while and forgotten the Super Bowl a whole seven years ago.

It would have ruined them if the 49ers had pulled it out there.

Instead? I get to listen to cockiness for 2 weeks and constant "OMG US BEING THE BEST FANS WON THE NFC OMG!"

And if they lose the Super Bowl? They will all jump off this bandwagon until they do well again next year.

They aren't fans. They're groupies. When things are going well, they want in. When things aren't? **** that team!

Same thing that happened with the Sonics. The attendance started sucking, fans hated the team, it got moved and now they want it back because it was so unfair and PNW hatred to have it stolen away from "beloved fans."

So while I hate the 49ers, and actually really like Russell Wilson, I am in for a very aggravating 2 weeks and just hoping and hoping that Manning destroys them.

Then again, this is the worst year for an outdoor, cold weather Super Bowl as it drastically favors the Seahawks.

I've been around a lot of NFL fan bases. Seahawk fans rub me the wrong way. And obviously, when I speak of fans as a group I'm speaking to the average fan. Obviously there are diehard, amazing, great sportsman fans everywhere and extremely crappy fans as well. But an average Seahawk fan? Probably doesn't know the intricacies of the game. Looks down on everyone else (a symptom of once being overlooked somewhat due to the PNW, even though it's now an extremely popular place with lots of media attention and has been for a while, so they twist it around and project this weird underdog-but-really-clearly-deserve-to-win thing.)

I don't know. Part of it is a skewed perception as I grew up in a city where everyone knows their **** about the NFL and lives and dies by it regardless of record. I have utmost respect for those sort of fanbases, of which we certainly aren't the only one (Pittsburgh and Chicago are the other two that come to mind right off the bat.)

Maybe part of it is because so many people here are transplants, so they're trying to fit in by taking up the local team (and no one here gives a damn about the Mariners, at least until they get sold.)

Oddly enough, this city has much better fans towards the Sounders. I think it might be because they started up when more of the population was actually here; so people consider them more of an actual part of their life whereas they sort of adopted the Seahawks.

Sucks for me because they've built a hell of a team. That defense is bonkers. The offense isn't great from play to play but Wilson gives them enough special plays to make it work. The special teams is incredible.

Do I think we could have come in here and beat them? Without Clay? Not a chance.

Last edited by Sportsfan486 : 01-19-2014 at 09:25 PM.
Old 01-19-2014, 11:07 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
Not I.

I live in Seattle and honestly, the fans up here are terrible.
Fans in every city (state), almost, are like that.
I guarantee they were just as bad in Minnesota when I lived there as a kid.
Blackouts. More Packers jerseys than Vikings jerseys everywhere in the Twin Cities, at the Mall of America, Ski Slopes, etc.

Then 1998 came and they went 15-1, and all of a sudden there were purple jerseys everywhere, #18 MOSS.
And then they hated the Packers instead of pretended they rooted for us as their 2nd team.

Here in Dallas, same crappy fair-weather fans.

Our fans booed and gave up their tickets once we lost Rodgers and started losing.

I hear you though..... and WE PLAY AT SEATTLE NEXT SEASON.
Have fun (win) with that.
Old 01-19-2014, 11:44 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Then 1998 came and they went 15-1, and all of a sudden there were purple jerseys everywhere, #18 MOSS.
Was there a different Moss that was #18?
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 02:45 AM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Our fans booed and gave up their tickets once we lost Rodgers and started losing.

I hear you though..... and WE PLAY AT SEATTLE NEXT SEASON.
Have fun (win) with that.
Our fans this year sorely disappointed me. I can't believe we booed our team.

Maybe it's unfair to expect people to be as loyal of a fan as I am. Growing up in Green Bay is a very unique sports experience and I'm more attached than most fans, for good or bad.

It makes me bitter towards these fans that celebrate the good as if they've always been there and then "don't really follow football" when they aren't doing well.

Which means I'm in for a rough time because the Seahawks are going to be elite for a while.

Old 01-20-2014, 10:46 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
Was there a different Moss that was #18?
84 I guess back then?..... I forgot what #... he's changed with teams over the years.
Notre Dame> Florida State> Marshall > Vikings > Raiders > Patriots > Titans > 49ers......
Old 01-20-2014, 12:34 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

On a less crazy, ranty side of things..

These playoffs really gave me hope for our future. I know we've all been down with our recent playoff woes after such a dominant Super Bowl run but when you look at the "elite" teams in the NFL.. who is really more than 2 or 3 pieces better than us? Who really pops?

Sure, the Seahawks defense is mostly fantastic but that offense is a train wreck. That OLine is terrible, the receivers are terrible and Wilson hasn't been as effective as mass media would have you believe. To be blunt, he's been terrible in two playoff games.

The 49ers have a great front seven, but it won't be the same for any time Bowman misses and that secondary has issues. As does that offense.

Denver, MAYBE, has one more season of Manning and there are as many questions on their defense as ours.

My point is that really, we get a relatively healthy Clay, Rodgers, Lacy and Heyward, Shields for a year, even if the rest of our team goes through our typical rash of injuries, and we're right back at the level of those teams.

I mean, compare the top 5 players for the best three teams in the league.

Seattle - Sherman, Thomas, Lynch, Wilson, Chancellor

49ers - Kaep, Vernon Davis, Aldon Smith, Bowman, Willis

Denver - Manning, Welker, Thomas, Von Miller, Oline (I always feel this is more of a group than an individual.)

If I had to take an entire group and couldn't pick and choose? I'd take ours (for one season? Probably Denver's, but for 4-5 years? ours.) That's just an opinion but the point is our talent isn't far off.

Depth definitely plays a part but I actually think we have pretty solid depth at most spots (safety being the most obvious exception.) It's hard for anyone to succeed when you're missing your leaders on that side of the ball. And we're practically getting an entire draft class of our best players back that missed most/critical parts of the action this year; Heyward, Matthews, Bulaga, Cobb, maybe Finley. Those guys (except Finley and Bulaga only was for one year) are all NFL top 100 guys.

Let's hope to get 2 or 3 solid contributors from this draft, see a couple of our second year players take a step forward and have some manner of injury luck for once and I think we win the NFC. The key will be keeping that #1 seed from the Seahawks (which, thankfully, will be assisted by their division schedule) which means that @Seattle game is already highlighted as our key game next year.

Last edited by Sportsfan486 : 01-20-2014 at 12:38 PM.
Old 01-22-2014, 12:23 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Alex Van Pelt might be headed to Cleveland as the OC.

Old 01-22-2014, 02:28 PM    (permalink
Pack_Attack_4
Rookie

Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.

Who is gonna be a FA this year? I know James Jones,Finley,Shields,EDS,Kuhn am I missing ne one else?
Pack_Attack_4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 02:31 PM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pack_Attack_4 View Post
Who is gonna be a FA this year? I know James Jones,Finley,Shields,EDS,Kuhn am I missing ne one else?
Raji and Pickett I believe
Old 01-22-2014, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Pack_Attack_4
Rookie

Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmG6376 View Post
Raji and Pickett I believe
That's alot of talent what r our chances of keeping these players? I think we need kunh jones and shields for sure.
Pack_Attack_4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 03:30 PM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think they can bring Pickett back if they want to but he is 34 so I don't know if they do. I don't think the odds of Raji coming back are very good at all unless the market is very soft for his services.
Old 01-23-2014, 05:58 AM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

20 Free Agents if you include the RFAs

Last edited by TimmG6376 : 01-23-2014 at 06:00 AM.
TimmG6376 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 08:47 AM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

The franchise tag for DTs in 2013 was 8,450,000. There were reports that they offered Raji a contract that averaged $8 mil/year. Any chance they franchise him, draft a NT, and see how it plays out next year?
Old 01-23-2014, 01:06 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmG6376 View Post
The franchise tag for DTs in 2013 was 8,450,000. There were reports that they offered Raji a contract that averaged $8 mil/year. Any chance they franchise him, draft a NT, and see how it plays out next year?
Doubtful.

That contract offer was before Raji had his worst year and then stayed at home for the playoff game. I don't see how you pay $8 mil for a rotational body with no upside when you have guys like Nelson, Shields and Cobb coming up for big paydays.

Old 01-23-2014, 03:08 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alex Van Pelt(rumored to perhaps be Browns OC with Pettine being hired) has agreed to stay with Green Bay and has now officially been moved to QB coach

So Pack need a new RB coach and still need another OLB coach