Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 24 50.00%
I love it 33 68.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-10-2014, 05:22 AM    (permalink
Pack_Attack_4
Rookie

Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
If TT were to trade up for Ebron, I don't think I'd be upset.
I really hope we get him. We need a dynamic TE to make our offense complete its really the only peace were missing. What r the chances we get Finley back? If he even comes back I would think he would be cheap bec of the significant injury he sustained last year
Pack_Attack_4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 10:56 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We want Finley back for sure.

This site is fantastic. http://overthecap.com/calculator/?Team=Packers
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 01:16 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey View Post
The more thought I give it the more I think TT is destined to pick Austin Seferian-Jenkins.

At one point he was touted as being a high first round pick but certainly fell off last year. But he has all the physical tools you could ask for. Has character and effort concerns.

Similar to another TE pick of recent years, Jermichael Finley. He's the sort of project likely to drop that TT covets.

This is exactly who I want tbh and for this very reason. Can nab him later and I trust them to get the most out of his abilities/talent

Also, Peppers has been assigned #56. Gonna be weird seeing him not wearing #90
Old 04-14-2014, 07:23 PM    (permalink
Smokey
Veteran

Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post

Completely. 56. A linebacker's number for sure.
Smokey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 01:19 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Matt Flynn has re-signed with the Pack
Old 04-16-2014, 04:53 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Matt Flynn has re-signed with the Pack
We'll see how much McCarthy/Thompson really believe in Tolzein when the draft is done.

Good to have Flynn back as backup.
I wonder if the flirtation with the Giants put a little more money in his pocket.

I saw yesterday somewhere that Flynn has made about $17 million so far in the NFL.
Old 04-16-2014, 07:37 PM    (permalink
cuzifelt1ikeit
Veteran

cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
We'll see how much McCarthy/Thompson really believe in Tolzein when the draft is done.

Good to have Flynn back as backup.
I wonder if the flirtation with the Giants put a little more money in his pocket.

I saw yesterday somewhere that Flynn has made about $17 million so far in the NFL.
i'd assume we pick up an udfa or two and try to put tolzien on the practice squad. theres no reason to keep him on the active roster in my opinion. if he gets sniped then hopefully one of the two other guys have some promise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigNall4MVP
biigest mistake packers ever make was geting rid of craig nall he beter then bret faver
cuzifelt1ikeit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 11:48 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Schedule will be released tonight

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 12:20 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Pack have 13th toughest schedule....something that means next to nothing once the season begins with how much turnover/parity there is from year to year
Old 04-23-2014, 02:28 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

I have a Fantasy Football & Golf trip to Glendale AZ on Labor Day.

And I hope to go to 3-4 Packer games this season, plus the Super Bowl back in Glendale.

Have tickets/suite & accommodations in Buffalo. Hoping that game is not in the cold winter.

Want to go to game at Miami. Hoping that one IS in the winter.

Haven't been to a game at Lambeau since McCarthy's very first game as our coach. That was a 26-0 shutout loss to the Bears. Need to get back to Lambeau.

Also would like to go to New Orleans, and to Tampa Bay.
Have seen us already play at Tampa Bay before, a win.
Never have been to New Orleans.

Anyone else planning any roadies this season?
Old 04-23-2014, 03:01 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Per PackersInsider.com

Packers at Buffalo will be December 14th.
Dammit.
Old 04-23-2014, 03:07 PM    (permalink
Pack_Attack_4
Rookie

Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
I have a Fantasy Football & Golf trip to Glendale AZ on Labor Day.

And I hope to go to 3-4 Packer games this season, plus the Super Bowl back in Glendale.

Have tickets/suite & accommodations in Buffalo. Hoping that game is not in the cold winter.

Want to go to game at Miami. Hoping that one IS in the winter.

Haven't been to a game at Lambeau since McCarthy's very first game as our coach. That was a 26-0 shutout loss to the Bears. Need to get back to Lambeau.

Also would like to go to New Orleans, and to Tampa Bay.
Have seen us already play at Tampa Bay before, a win.
Never have been to New Orleans.

Anyone else planning any roadies this season?
I will be goin to three packers games this year Buafflo Detroit and Miami
Old 04-23-2014, 03:15 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pack_Attack_4 View Post
I will be goin to three packers games this year Buafflo Detroit and Miami
I still might be at the Bills game, and at Miami.
Really really want to hit Miami. Never been there.
Hoping they are bad again so their fans give away tickets.
Same with Tampa Bay. And Buffalo.
Old 04-23-2014, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Pack_Attack_4
Rookie

I live in hamilton ont Canada soo bills is only like a hour away Detroit is like 4 hours away. Ive been to buffalo the last time we played there and I always go to the Detroit packers game. Ive also been to indy last season and stayed in the same hotel as the packers saw like the whole team. My buddys a dolphins fan soo were planing to go to that game too.
Old 04-23-2014, 05:47 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

I'm told that the Packers will open the season at the champion Seahawks on NFL Kickoff Thursday.

And here's our HOME SCHEDULE

Packers home schedule:

9/14 vs. Jets
10/2 vs. Vikings
10/19 vs. Panthers
11/2 Bye Week
11/9 vs. Bears
11/16 vs. Eagles
11/30 vs. Patriots
12/8 vs. Falcons
12/28 vs. Lions
Old 04-23-2014, 05:55 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bring on the Seahawks!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 06:04 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Wait, 2 Thursday games for GB? Is that right? That can't be right....right?

Also wow

Quote:
Rob Demovsky ‏@RobDemovsky 6m

#Packers first month looks like this:
Seattle (away)
NY Jets (home)
Detroit (away)
Chicago (location unknown).
Per various reports.

That Chicago game sounds like its @ Chi....so that means only 1 home game in September for GB. Tough start to the season
Old 04-23-2014, 06:05 PM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That sucks the Jets get you guys when you guys get 3 days extra rest -_-.
Thecollegedropout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 06:11 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Wait, 2 Thursday games for GB? Is that right? That can't be right....right?
Also wow
That Chicago game sounds like its @ Chi....so that means only 1 home game in September for GB. Tough start to the season
Yeah I posted the home schedule above already.

We don't need extra rest for the Jets.

We have 2 Thursday games yep.
Seattle and Minny.

Also, that late Falcons game is a Monday nighter.

Look for a game on Sunday Night too... perhaps New England?
Old 04-23-2014, 06:13 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Love that they are getting dome teams in Lambeau in December(ATL, DET)
Old 04-23-2014, 06:55 PM    (permalink
Pack_Attack_4
Rookie

Seahawks right off the bat should be a good test.
Old 04-23-2014, 07:02 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Here it is, PackersInsider.com

Old 04-23-2014, 07:05 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

First half looks tough with all those road games, but I like the 2nd half after the Bye week with all those home games in there

5 national games for GB I see
Old 04-23-2014, 07:20 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

at Seattle, Sept. 4, 7:30 p.m. CT (NBC) –

vs. N.Y. Jets, Sept. 14, 3:25 p.m. CT (CBS) –

at Detroit, Sept. 21, 12 p.m. CT (FOX) –

at Chicago, Sept. 28, 12 p.m. CT (FOX) –

vs. Minnesota, Oct. 2, 7:25 p.m. CT (CBS/NFLN) –

at Miami, Oct. 12, 12 p.m. CT (FOX) –

vs. Carolina, Oct. 19, 12 p.m. CT (FOX) –

at New Orleans, Oct. 26, 7:30 p.m. CT (NBC) –

vs. Chicago, Nov. 9, 7:30 p.m. CT (NBC) –

vs. Philadelphia, Nov. 16, 12 p.m. CT (FOX) –

at Minnesota, Nov. 23, 12 p.m. CT (FOX) –

vs. New England, Nov. 30, 3:25 p.m. CT (CBS) –

The Patriots’ first visit to Lambeau Field since 2006 (the game Favre exited injured and then second year Aaron Rodgers finished on a broken foot).

vs. Atlanta, Dec. 8, 7:30 p.m. CT (ESPN) –
Will be the 22nd straight season that the Packers have appeared on Monday Night Football. The streak began in 1993.

at Buffalo, Dec. 14, 12 p.m. CT (FOX) –

at Tampa Bay, Dec. 21, 12 p.m. CT (FOX) –

vs. Detroit, Dec. 28, 12 p.m. CT (FOX) –
Old 04-24-2014, 10:51 PM    (permalink
Smokey
Veteran

Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This is exactly who I want tbh and for this very reason. Can nab him later and I trust them to get the most out of his abilities/talent

Most excellent sig ever! Rocky Dennis at leisure and in love with a puppy.

** Is that a puppy? What kind of creature is AJ toying with?
Smokey is offline   Reply With Quote