Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 23 48.94%
I love it 32 68.09%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-01-2007, 03:08 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would rather keep the picks and get some talented players. This and next years draft are stack with talented players.
Old 02-01-2007, 03:17 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN
I would rather keep the picks and get some talented players. This and next years draft are stack with talented players.
yea i agree....
Old 02-01-2007, 03:18 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wooooo a hundred posts..... well... now 101
Old 02-01-2007, 03:19 PM    (permalink
cuzifelt1ikeit
Veteran

cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain
and you still dont know how to edit previous posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigNall4MVP
biigest mistake packers ever make was geting rid of craig nall he beter then bret faver
cuzifelt1ikeit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Pack_Attack_4
Rookie

Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.Pack_Attack_4 is so money.

I think if we land moss, we could be in for a super bowl run next year. With the way driver has been playing the last couple seasons hes bound to get more attention his way but if we got moss opposite of him it would take some heat off him. With driver as our #1 moss #2 and jennings#3 we would have in my opnion the best WR core in the league.
Pack_Attack_4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 03:25 PM    (permalink
cuzifelt1ikeit
Veteran

cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pack_Attack_4
I think if we land moss, we could be in for a super bowl run next year. With the way driver has been playing the last couple seasons hes bound to get more attention his way but if we got moss opposite of him it would take some heat off him. With driver as our #1 moss #2 and jennings#3 we would have in my opnion the best WR core in the league.
true. and i wouldnt want to stop upgrading there. we have space so i say we should upgrade if possible/worth it

Quote:
biigest mistake packers ever make was geting rid of craig nall he beter then bret faver
Old 02-01-2007, 05:10 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pack_Attack_4
more than randy moss would be needed for a solid superbowl run.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 06:36 PM    (permalink
70challenger457

Randy Moss will not fix anything
Old 02-01-2007, 06:43 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70challenger457
Randy Moss will not fix anything
He'd fix the WR position pretty well.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 02-01-2007, 06:50 PM    (permalink
Favre4
Veteran

Favre4 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

yes he would!
Old 02-01-2007, 06:52 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Favre4
yes he would!
What's with your sig?
Old 02-01-2007, 06:53 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12
Quote:
yes he would!
What's with your sig?
yeah all those stats are off and the pack finished 8-8.

BTW anyone ever watch that 70's show? i love how much they talk about the packers on it.

they get smoked.

Old 02-01-2007, 07:20 PM    (permalink
cuzifelt1ikeit
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088
Quote:
Quote:
yes he would!
What's with your sig?

BTW anyone ever watch that 70's show? i love how much they talk about the packers on it.
prediction probably

Quote:
Old 02-01-2007, 07:49 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

who's doing the Packer's "Official Fantasy Offseason"

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 08:11 PM    (permalink
PacMan
Rookie

PacMan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Fools!!!! I would take Randy Moss in a heartbeat. I feel TT should do whatever it takes to get him. He is a freak athlete. Look at Minnesota once this guy left. They are horrible. Yet with him their they were always in contention. His stay in Oakland is tough to just blow off, but It's pretty bad there. Al Davis is stuck in the seventies and his personnel decisions show that. Favre to Moss, Driver, and Jennings would make us so dangerous. Please pull the trigger TT. Please!!
Old 02-01-2007, 08:27 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackalope
I applied for it. I did P-L's mock and would like to do about the same thing as in that.
Old 02-01-2007, 08:30 PM    (permalink
cuzifelt1ikeit
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacMan
Fools!!!! I would take Randy Moss in a heartbeat. I feel TT should do whatever it takes to get him. He is a freak athlete. Look at Minnesota once this guy left. They are horrible. Yet with him their they were always in contention. His stay in Oakland is tough to just blow off, but It's pretty bad there. Al Davis is stuck in the seventies and his personnel decisions show that. Favre to Moss, Driver, and Jennings would make us so dangerous. Please pull the trigger TT. Please!!
exactly what im thinking. and who would we have to give up? a robert ferguson and a third round draft pick caliber players? please. ill take moss anyday

Quote:
Old 02-01-2007, 08:51 PM    (permalink
roughrider30
Veteran

roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuzifelt1ikeit
Quote:
Originally Posted by PacMan
exactly what im thinking. and who would we have to give up? a robert ferguson and a third round draft pick caliber players? please. ill take moss anyday
I agree 100%. If moss is put on a team that wins and he gets the ball enough, which he would with Favre, Moss will be happy. Its crazy to say that with Moss and hopefully Lynch that we wont be a playoff, if not, superbowl contender. I'm all for us getting Moss.

Sig by BoneKrusher
roughrider30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
yes he would!
What's with your sig?

prediction probably
He's had that sig since before the season began.

That 70's show is great. I love the episode where they go to the packer game, and Eric buys a sweetness jersey.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 08:58 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackalope
I applied for it. I did P-L's mock and would like to do about the same thing as in that.
I hath applied.
ny10804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 09:25 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
yes he would!
What's with your sig?

prediction probably
He's had that sig since before the season began.

That 70's show is great. I love the episode where they go to the packer game, and Eric buys a sweetness jersey.
Figures, eric is a sally.

they get smoked.

Old 02-01-2007, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Favre4
Veteran

Favre4 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

yeah so my sig is a little off, it doesnt reflect any of this years stats. the record underneath it is the guesstimation i made about their record last years draft.
Old 02-01-2007, 10:06 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain
and you still dont know how to edit previous posts.
I do. it was just a joke i knew it was 100 and then it was 101! I planed to write it exactly as i did which is proably more sad then saying i dont know how to edit posts :( but oh well lol
Old 02-01-2007, 10:09 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Wooo what happend to my sig, i never changed it and now its a GoW sig. I do like GoW alot but that was so random... im so confused. Anyone know what happened?

Edit: NVM i figured out what happend. The site i got it off changed it. I guess im gonna go see if someone can hook me up with a new one on the sig request thread
Old 02-01-2007, 11:05 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

http://www.packersnews.com/apps/pbcs.../70201157/1989

great news.

they get smoked.