Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 02-24-2007, 01:24 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.
Default Makes people happy mock

---------------------------------------------------------------------
#1 :Raiders:
JaMarcus Russell/QB/6-6 260/LSU

ESPN Player Card
Russell has a huge arm...Tons of upside...Al Davis is leaning towards Jamarcus russell at #1 it appears...Can move for being 260...Left as a Junior, after defeating Brady Quinn and the Fighting Irish in the Sugar Bowl.
#2 :Lions:
Brady Quinn/QB/6-4 230/Notre Dame
ESPN Player Card
Lion fans are probably pulling for Thomas here and might wind up with him, but it will be so hard for their GM to pass up on this special talent...4 year starter in college...Really flourished as a Junior under Weis...Had a stellar senior campaign as well and deserves a top 10 selection.
#3 :Browns:
Adrian Peterson/RB/6-2 220/Oklahoma
ESPN Player Card
So many options for the Browns at 3...They could wind up with either of the top 2 QB's if they slide...or settle for Adrian Peterson at 3 or 4...Peterson is a rare talent who is very explosive...Runs a bit oo upright causing him to get hit more in college...Came back from a collar bone injury to score 2 touchdowns against Boise St. in their bowl game...many teams will make an offer for this pick as they should to try to get Peterson, but i think the Browns hold on to this one and take the best RB available.
#4 :Buccaneers:
Calvin Johnson/WR/6-5 238/Georgia Tech
ESPN Player Card
Tough one here...I don't think Gruden could pass on Calvin Johnson though...He is the top player in the draft and has been reported to run a sub 4.4 40...at his size its outstanding...has been rumored to have a 43 inch vertical leap as well...but we'll see this weekend at the combine...Nice hands...physical and will fight for the ball...The Bucs could decide to go defense here and take Jamaal Anderson or Gaines Adams.
#5 :Cardinals:
Joe Thomas/OT/6-6 320/40/reps/Wisconsin
ESPN Player Card
Cardinals would scream if Joe Thomas fell down into their lap at #5...Great player...would of been a top 15 pick last year if it wasn't for injury...Played as a true Freshman and has dominated throughout his 4 year college career
#6 :Redskins:
Alan Branch/DT/6-6 330/40/reps/Michigan
ESPN Player Card
Branch is the right choice here...He is the best D-lineman available...and don't be surprised if teams like the Cowboys or Niners try to move up here to snag Branch to plug into their 3-4 scheme...The skins will use him as a DT and he should tear it up at the next level.
#7 :Vikings:
Ted Ginn Jr./WR/ATH/6-0 180/Ohio State
ESPN Player Card
AMAZING ATHLETE...but how well will that translate into the NFL...nobody knows...has been timed at a 4.3 40...he can return punts...play WR...and is willing to play corner as he was the #1 corner in high school 3 years out of high school but decided to switch to WR...I think he'll end up an excellent #2 wideout or an average #1...But nothing is for sure until he hits the field on sundays.
#8 :Texans:
LaRon Landry/S/6-2 205/LSU
ESPN Player Card
Ball hawk in the secondary...can hit as well...an all around stellar player in the secondary...Would of been a first round pick last year but opted to stay for his senior year to refine his skills...could step in and help out immediately.
#9 :Dolphins:
Gaines Adams/DE/6-5 265/Clemson
ESPN Player Card
Will play opposite of Jason Taylor if selected here...could also excel as a 3-4 LB standing up...tremendous athlete with huge upside...had 3 sacks in his final game in NCAA and can't wait to hit the NFL.
#10 :Falcons:
Jamaal Anderson/DE/6-6 280/Arkansas
ESPN Player Card
The Falcons are exstatic that Anderson fell to them at #10 as he could go as high as #3...Unknown heading into last year then took the NCAA by storm with a terrific senior campaign...With Kerney filing for free agency he could fill the void in their defense and pair with abraham to become one of the leagues most feared pass rushing duo's.
#11 :49ers:
Amobi Okoye/DT/6-1 287/Louisville
ESPN Player Card
Amazing...that's all you can say about this kid...19 years OLD...and a top 20 pick...He is very quick...San Fransisco would use him as an end most likely...improved every year of college...went into college at 15...played at the age of 16 in D-1 footballl.tore up the Senior Bowl as well.
#12 :Bills:
Levi Brown/OT/6-5 320/Penn State
ESPN Player Card
The second best OT in the draft...Buffalo should pick him...they passed on Mcneil and Justice twice last year...This one might be too hard to pass on though...good run blocker...a mauler you might say...Had a great senior campaign and was boosted into the first round.
#13 :Rams:
Patrick Willis/ILB/6-2 235/Ole Miss
ESPN Player Card
#14 :Panthers:
Lawrence Timmons/OLB/6-3 230/Florida State
ESPN Player Card
#15 :Steelers:
Justin Blalock/OG/6-3 320/Texas
ESPN Player Card
#16 :Packers:
Marshawn Lynch/RB/5-11 220/Cal
ESPN Player Card
#17 :Jaguars:
Darrelle Revis/CB/6-0 200/Pitt
ESPN Player Card
#18 :Bengals:
Reggie Nelson/S/6-1 200/Florida
ESPN Player Card
#19 :Titans:
Dwayne Jarrett/WR/6-5 220/USC
ESPN Player Card
#20 :Giants:
Paul Posluszny/LB/6-2 225/Penn State
ESPN Player Card
#21 :Broncos:
Adam Carriker/DE/6-6 295/Nebraska
ESPN Player Card
#22 :Cowboys:
Leon Hall/CB/5-11 195/Michigan
ESPN Player Card
#23 :Chiefs:
Dwayne Bowe/WR/6-2 222/LSU
ESPN Player Card
#24 :Patriots*:
Michael Griffin/S/6-0 205/Texas
ESPN Player Card
#25 :Jets:
Daymeion Hughes/CB/6-1 190/Cal
ESPN Player Card
#26 :Eagles:
Brandon Meriweather/S/CB/6-0 190/Miami
ESPN Player Card
#27 :Saints:
Aaron Ross/CB/6-2 192/Texas
ESPN Player Card
#28 :Patriots:
Quentin Moses/LB/6-5 260/Georgia
ESPN Player Card
#29 :Ravens:
Charles Johnson/LB/6-2 270/Georgia
ESPN Player Card
#30 :Chargers:
Chris Houston/CB/5-11 188/South Carolina
ESPN Player Card
#31 :Bears:
Ryan Kalil/OL/6-3 299/4o/reps/USC
ESPN Player Card
#32 :Colts:
Quinn Pitcock/DT/6-3 295/Ohio State
ESPN Player Card
Old 02-24-2007, 01:37 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Greg Olsen has gotta be in that 1st round now. 4.45 is the magic number........

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 01:39 PM    (permalink
cardsfanmd

I like this pick but i dont think we will take him because i heard he has char. issues and we don't need anymore of that

So gives us Griffin or Houston depneds on who has a better combine
Old 02-24-2007, 01:40 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk
Greg Olsen has gotta be in that 1st round now. 4.45 is the magic number........
i agree...i posted this then found out about 10 secs later he ran a 4.45 what a freak huh?
Old 02-24-2007, 01:42 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CincinnatiBengals15

I like this pick but i dont think we will take him because i heard he has char. issues and we don't need anymore of that

he has never been in trouble with the law. i don't see anything wrong with him...if your'e right i think the bengals would trade down cause 18 is way too high for griffen and a little too high for houston.
Old 02-24-2007, 01:43 PM    (permalink
cardsfanmd

BENGALS SHOULD TRADE DOWN AND GET GREG OLSON NOW :D :D :D :D
Old 02-24-2007, 01:46 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

good giants pick

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 01:49 PM    (permalink
SDSupaChargers
Rookie

SDSupaChargers hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.SDSupaChargers hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Pretty bad chargers pick. Not a big need at all. We really need a WR or S or maybe OL in the first. Good value so it's a possibility, but I would highly doubt it especially if we keep Florence. And Houston is from Arkansas not South Carolina.
Old 02-24-2007, 02:13 PM    (permalink
GermanSaint
Veteran

GermanSaint hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

made me very happy 8)
Old 02-24-2007, 02:13 PM    (permalink
ftbl88

Is this the same mock you put up before? If it is, stop doing it, people don't want to waste their time. If not, I told you before that the Eagles would pick Moses or Johnson, who are DE's, not LBs. Pick either two of those instead of Meriweather.
Old 02-24-2007, 02:16 PM    (permalink
lsantaoe

Love the Falcons pick.
Old 02-24-2007, 02:57 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

alright raider pick

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good buc pick

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 03:51 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway
Is this the same mock you put up before? If it is, stop doing it, people don't want to waste their time. If not, I told you before that the Eagles would pick Moses or Johnson, who are DE's, not LBs. Pick either two of those instead of Meriweather.
who are you to tell anyone what to do! Mind your own business if you don't like it DONT LOOK! stop being a baby and crying about it. People have the right to post a mock draft. what a baby!
Old 02-24-2007, 03:57 PM    (permalink
Dillen
Pro Bowler

Dillen hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
If not, I told you before that the Eagles would pick Moses or Johnson, who are DE's, not LBs. Pick either two of those instead of Meriweather.
If the Eagles took Moses over Meriweather I would not be an Eagles fan anymore. Im dead serious. That could be Jon Harris like. Especially because Moses isn't even close to being a 1st rounder.

Thanks to jkpigskin
Dillen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 04:17 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillen
Quote:
If not, I told you before that the Eagles would pick Moses or Johnson, who are DE's, not LBs. Pick either two of those instead of Meriweather.
If the Eagles took Moses over Meriweather I would not be an Eagles fan anymore. Im dead serious. That could be Jon Harris like. Especially because Moses isn't even close to being a 1st rounder.
thank you . i agree
Old 02-24-2007, 04:19 PM    (permalink
S2TheEvo
Rookie

S2TheEvo hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'm not happy... We already have a receiver with blazing speed and questionable hands in Troy Williamson. With Gaines Adams and Jamaal Anderson on the board I highly doubt we'd pass up either of them for Ginn.

S2TheEvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Dillen
Pro Bowler

Dillen hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtmock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillen
Quote:
thank you . i agree
For the record I would still be an Eagles fan...but I'd be damn pissed.

Thanks to jkpigskin
Dillen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 04:03 AM    (permalink
LIONHE4RT

Quote:
Originally Posted by CincinnatiBengals15

First off, Cincy will not draft him, he'll be gone by then...

Second, what makes you think they care about character issues???
Old 02-25-2007, 04:38 AM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

okoye doesn't fit in the 3-4
Old 02-25-2007, 06:32 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jaguars pick doesn't makes me happy. CB is not a first round need.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 07:33 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am very happy with KC's pick
Old 02-25-2007, 11:52 AM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i like the skins pick
Old 02-25-2007, 12:10 PM    (permalink
Finsfan79
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Finsfan79 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

#9 :Dolphins:
Gaines Adams/DE/6-5 265/Clemson
ESPN Player Card
Will play opposite of Jason Taylor if selected here...could also excel as a 3-4 LB standing up...tremendous athlete with huge upside...had 3 sacks in his final game in NCAA and can't wait to hit the NFL.

love it
Finsfan79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 07:35 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

who really cares its only a 1 rounder
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote