Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Chicago Bears Team Forum

Chicago Bears Team Forum Discuss Ditka and Da Bears

Old 02-13-2008, 08:35 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default cross off fargas...

http://www.raiders.com/Common/Article.aspx?id=38360

he reupped with oakland. looks like if we go the FA back route, its going to have to be someone else like a pricy turner or another teams garbage like a foster or brown....
Old 02-13-2008, 11:07 PM    (permalink
NEtimehester

I'd would honestly rather see the bears draft a runningback. None of the available free agent backs excite me that much. Mendenhall or Stewart at our spot have a more upside. Although noone is going to do good behind our current line.... thats another story. It would be cool to see an all NIU backfield with turner and wolfe (coming from a current NIU student).
Old 02-14-2008, 01:09 AM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd brick my pants if we signed Michael Turner.

sig by VLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 11:21 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Ditka View Post
I'd brick my pants if we signed Michael Turner.
unlikely though it would free up that first rounder to actually address the o-line and give him something to run behind....
Old 02-14-2008, 10:50 PM    (permalink
Bighead734
Veteran

Bighead734 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Like mentioned before, I don't care who the Bears have at RB, if they don't address the oline. Unless we sign 2 starters or catch someone that drops in the 2nd round like Sam Baker or Cherilus, the Bears better take an OT at 14.

The One Man Fastbreak and Illini Legend Dee Brown
Bighead734 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 11:01 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bighead734 View Post
Like mentioned before, I don't care who the Bears have at RB, if they don't address the oline. Unless we sign 2 starters or catch someone that drops in the 2nd round like Sam Baker or Cherilus, the Bears better take an OT at 14.
that would be nice, would be real nice. but in some of the other threads, evidence is popping up about how the bears just do go oline high in the draft....
Old 02-15-2008, 11:06 AM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who would you want more Chris Williams or Jeff Otah??

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 11:30 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chris Williams cause of Potential

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 12:05 PM    (permalink
xspikex
Rookie

xspikex hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renji View Post
Chris Williams cause of Potential
I think Otah has alot more potential than Williams, but Williams feels like a more natural left tackle.. I'm not sure who I would pick though.
xspikex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 12:15 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I meant Left Tackle Potential

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 01:26 PM    (permalink
Bighead734
Veteran

Bighead734 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I like Chris Williams. Kiper and McShay both seem sold on him as a prototypical LT with not only great size, but good athleticism.

The One Man Fastbreak and Illini Legend Dee Brown
Bighead734 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 02:02 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bighead734 View Post
I like Chris Williams. Kiper and McShay both seem sold on him as a prototypical LT with not only great size, but good athleticism.
wow, a rare agreement with kiper for me...

i certainly wouldnt complain about either in the first round. I think tait might still be solid enough at LT for now, so whichever we got would get to learn the ropes at the slightly less crucial RT spot. i think otah would be better served there but if they move over to LT, Williams has the better shot there