Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-16-2008, 08:39 AM    (permalink
Patriots16-0
Veteran

Patriots16-0 Patriots16-0 Patriots16-0 Patriots16-0 Patriots16-0

Terrell Suggs to the Patriots (if the Ravens don't tag him)

Thanks to darnik44two for the sig

Dream Pats Draft:
1. Vernon Gholston, LB, tOSU
2. Adarious Bowman, WR, Ok St
3a. Charles Godfrey, CB, Iowa
3b. Kevin Smith, RB, UCF
4. Peyton Hillis, RB, Ark
5. Jermichael Finley, TE, Texas
6. Brian Witherspoon, CB, Stillman
7. Pierre Garcon, WR, Mt Union
Patriots16-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 08:59 AM    (permalink
RAZERSAINTS
Rookie

RAZERSAINTS hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots16-0 View Post
Terrell Suggs to the Patriots (if the Ravens don't tag him)
Suggs will be tagged for sure

Sick sig by Jackalope

LIFE IS HARD WHEN YOU ARE A SAINTS FAN
RAZERSAINTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 09:49 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On Colston- he is a manbeast. The guy has some of the best body positioning in the league and had some very good hand eye coordination. He's also hard to tackle and faster than given credit for.

But when the ball is in the air he is amazing. This is coming from a Falcons fan.

But...
Roddy White is at least as good as Colston.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 10:02 AM    (permalink
GermanSaint
Veteran

GermanSaint hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
But...
iŽll give him one more year to show.... he has the talent
Old 02-16-2008, 10:03 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Bah. I like Colston, but Berrian wouldn't take a backseat to him. He's the better player.
what he means is more experienced i think. Still i think Colston would be better, not by alot but still better

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 10:16 AM    (permalink
RAZERSAINTS
Rookie

RAZERSAINTS hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

R.White has to prove it. Maybe a better QB will help but as of now Colston has him by a bit

Sick sig by Jackalope

LIFE IS HARD WHEN YOU ARE A SAINTS FAN
RAZERSAINTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 10:23 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Coltson had more TDs, the same number of yards. Drew Brees vs. Chris Redman, Joey Harrington, Byron Leftwich. And ya'll threw the ball more than any team in the NFL.

I would say Colston has proven it more, but last year Roddy White was just as good I think considering the situations.

Old 02-16-2008, 10:26 AM    (permalink
SaintsFanForLife
Pro Bowler

SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Coltson had more TDs, the same number of yards. Drew Brees vs. Chris Redman, Joey Harrington, Byron Leftwich. And ya'll threw the ball more than any team in the NFL.

I would say Colston has proven it more, but last year Roddy White was just as good I think considering the situations.
I would have to see what he can do with a real QB. He is getting alot better that is for sure.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT
SaintsFanForLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 10:35 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

He still drops a few balls, but he makes a ton of big plays and can make some great catches. I hope our offense incorperates him a lot. Mularkey used Plaxico and Ward good, but his receivers in Buffalo and Miami were unproductive. Which you could say about his offenses, Steelers good, Bills and Dolphins bad.

Old 02-16-2008, 07:29 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintsFanForLife View Post
I would love for the Saints to take Samuel and Briggs.. God know we need them..
boy that'd cost so much money....wow.....

and for all of you briggs naysayers who think it was just being next to urlacher that made him great, i point to the year where urlacher was hurt for a good half of the season and briggs still played at a pro bowl level.

the guys a beast and some team is going to be very very happy
Old 02-17-2008, 12:44 AM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZERSAINTS View Post
I think its stupid that you compare Samual to Jason David...
Next time you want a player to be signed by your team I would recommend you to watch film of him. He plays 10 yards in front of the wide out on every play. He doesn't always cover the number one WR, he just covers who ever lines up on his side.
Old 02-17-2008, 12:52 AM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Here's the bigger question:

Which worthless backup will the Vikings sign and make a starter?
Billy Volek
Old 02-17-2008, 02:22 AM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Surprise move, Briggs stays with Bears ;)

okay, out of fantasy land, perhaps Faneca to the Bears. Like 51 says, Angelo always strikes first.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 03:32 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
On Colston- he is a manbeast. The guy has some of the best body positioning in the league and had some very good hand eye coordination. He's also hard to tackle and faster than given credit for.

But when the ball is in the air he is amazing. This is coming from a Falcons fan.

But...

Yea Colston is amazing I think alot of people are sleeping on him quite a bit...He runs very crisp routes, especially for a guy his size, has great body placement and shields the defenders away from the ball, catches everything away from his body with his hands,and he has enough speed to beat defenses...Its amazing to watch him knowing he almost didnt get drafted, he put it all together so quickly at a position like wr, he really is something special.

On Roddy Ive been a huge fan for the longest, on a team with no qb, no other threat at wr, and no o line to hold blocks long enough, he put up very consistent numbers this past year...He's guy that showed potential even back when he was dropping the long passes, but he looked like a veteran this year, and a guy who could be a #1 and a legitimate threat...He has the speed to do it, and the play making ability as well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 11:00 AM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TyronePoole38 View Post
I believe they are closer to 20 mill over
Im positive that they are no more than 10 mill over if that, and we still haven't started cutting people
Old 02-17-2008, 12:08 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanSaint View Post
you didnt watch colston a lot , did you ?
You don't watch a lot of Berrian do you? Berrian is an elite talent. I'm pissed we aren't tagging him. I like Colston, but he's not the type of player that I would look at and think "there's someone worth a 20 mil signing bonus".

He's big bodied and has good fundamentals. And the Saints, to their credit, use him very well in the context of their offense, particularly as a dump off player when using Reggie Bush as a decoy. But I'm not giving big money to anyone that doesn't have the ability to burn people, and Colston does not have that.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 12:16 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You don't watch a lot of Berrian do you? Berrian is an elite talent. I'm pissed we aren't tagging him. I like Colston, but he's not the type of player that I would look at and think "there's someone worth a 20 mil signing bonus".

He's big bodied and has good fundamentals. And the Saints, to their credit, use him very well in the context of their offense, particularly as a dump off player when using Reggie Bush as a decoy. But I'm not giving big money to anyone that doesn't have the ability to burn people, and Colston does not have that.
I wouldn't throw that word around with him.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 12:27 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
I wouldn't throw that word around with him.
Most people wouldn't, but I would. It's not a matter of me being a Bears fan either (clearly, since he's likely gone). Berrian is one of, if not the, best deep threats in the NFL. About the only pass that Grossman has is the deep ball to Berrian, and he still toasts double and triple coverage. Having a player that is an instant 60 yard touchdown is immeasurable. Combine that with the fact that he's pretty solid with the underneath stuff and can make some incredible catches (albeit with an occasional lack of consistancy) and yes, I think his talent is elite.

Old 02-17-2008, 12:36 PM    (permalink
nvot9
All-Pro

Location: And it's not even that big of a deal, something like 8% of kids do it.
nvot9 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:

What?? That makes no sense? Who cares how fast the receiver is...I'll give anyone a 20 mil bonus if they give me the kind of production Colston's given thus far in only his first two seasons..Berrian in NO WAY is an elite talent that's just silly talk...his numbers do not even remotely compare to those of Colston. And if you wanna talk about the QB difference, then just going with another person that was mentioned...what about Roddy White...horrible QB situation but he put up more impressive numbers than Berrian.

What about Larry Fitz or Anquan Boldin...neither of them are particularly fast...I'd hope you'd give them a big bonus..I can go on with people if you want...Plax, Brandon Marshall...

Those are guys who I'd throw the "elite" word around with and who are not considered "burners" by any means.

I could be completely misunderstanding you though, so forgive me if that's the case...

Jets will not take McFadden...
nvot9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 12:40 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Berrian is going to surprise some peopl this year, he's ready to break out, put him in the right offense and he is going to be a beast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 12:51 PM    (permalink
SaintsMan
Veteran

SaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Colston is faster than people think. He has no problem getting separation, runs great routes and has amazing hands. Colston also plays every WR position. He is 3 years younger than Berrian too, so I would go with MC.
SaintsMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 12:52 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bears better keep Berrian. You'd have to be ******** not to retain him.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 12:52 PM    (permalink
SaintsMan
Veteran

SaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Berrian is going to surprise some peopl this year, he's ready to break out, put him in the right offense and he is going to be a beast.
I would take him over Devery Henderson. I wish that guy would learn how to catch the football. He's probably faster than Berrian.
SaintsMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 01:10 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvot9 View Post
What?? That makes no sense? Who cares how fast the receiver is...I'll give anyone a 20 mil bonus if they give me the kind of production Colston's given thus far in only his first two seasons..Berrian in NO WAY is an elite talent that's just silly talk...his numbers do not even remotely compare to those of Colston. And if you wanna talk about the QB difference, then just going with another person that was mentioned...what about Roddy White...horrible QB situation but he put up more impressive numbers than Berrian.

What about Larry Fitz or Anquan Boldin...neither of them are particularly fast...I'd hope you'd give them a big bonus..I can go on with people if you want...Plax, Brandon Marshall...

Those are guys who I'd throw the "elite" word around with and who are not considered "burners" by any means.

I could be completely misunderstanding you though, so forgive me if that's the case...
Well a couple of things. I think simply saying "so and so has better numbers and therefore is better" is probably the most intellectually lazy argument that one can make. Yes production is important, but receiver is one of the hardest positions to gauge numbers-wise because it's all contextual. Particularly when you're talking about talent.

You already mentioned the quarterback issue, which I think is much bigger than you are giving credit to. Another issue is offensive scheme. One reason why Roddy White's numbers went up significantly (presumably, I'm not a huge Falcons fan) is the shift from Knapp's run-oriented ZBS to Bobby Petrino's more pass-oriented offense. Getting a quarterback that uses receivers and throws catchable balls helps too. Losing Michael Vick was probably the best thing to happen to White. Even if it meant Joey Ballgame.

The Bears are a running team, with a terrible quarterback situation, who play at least 3-4 games per year in awful weather conditions. We're never going to have a receiver with elite numbers. The closest was Marty Booker, and that's because we did a lot more dinking and dunking then.

Which brings me to my other point. If you want to look at stats, I'll take YPC over any other one (particularly if you're talking about talent and not prodution, which I think you also missed in my post). You can't tell much of anything by how many catches a player has, other than they were thrown to a lot. Berrian's YPC dipped a bit last year, in large part because we saw so much of Griese and Orton at quarterback, but in a good season can easily give 15.5-16.0 yards per catch. That's why I think T.O is the best receiver in the last 10 years. He can basically do it all.

There are receivers that can give you big gains without blazing speed. Plax is one of them. In part because he doesn't need to burn people, just throw them around (which is part of the reason why he sucks when he's unmotivated). I happen to think Plax is one of the best receivers in the league when motivated. The problem is that he can be a whiney *****.

Anyway, like I said, this is a discussion on talent, not production. And to answer your question, no I would most absolutely not give 20 million in bonuses to Anquan Boldin. Boldin is essentially Colsten version 2.0. Fitz yes. Brandon Marshall I would wait another year or two but am a big fan of. Plax not anymore because he's getting a bit older and I don't trust giving huge amounts of money to divas (with the exception of maybe T.O).

Elite was a bit strong (as I usually include that to be top 5 or so). But I woud take Berrian over Colston or Boldin without blinking.

My top 5 would proably be something to the tune of:

1) Chad Johnson
2) T.O.
3) Randy Moss
4) Braylon Edwards
5) Fitz

I think Berrian is top 20 though.

Last edited by bearsfan_51 : 02-17-2008 at 01:12 PM.
Old 02-17-2008, 01:19 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

I wish Roddy was younger. He is 26, going on 27 in November. He is great, but I hope he is a guy like Terrell Owens who can stay good into his 30s.