Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 02-17-2008, 04:47 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Exclamation MY SUPERBOWL XLII Breakdown!

Here is the breakdown of the Superbowl, which I just finished. For the last bunch of games I broke down, I usually focused on the running game. This time I broke down as many passes, and routes as I could. Play 42, I believe is the Boss 45 yard catch and run. Below is the stuff that's included in the overall breakdown of the superbowl.

Since the season is now over, here are the past game breakdowns I've done, so people can look back and compare formations, routes, and how defenses decided to play us that day.

Lions Game
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ad.php?t=15054

Vikings Game
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ad.php?t=15314

Eagles Game
http://corner.bigblueinteractive.com...&thread=261907

PLAYOFFS

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ad.php?t=16930

Here is the PDF of the stuff below, if someone wants to download it and print it out for easier reading.

SUPERBOWL XLII Giants VS Pats
http://www.savefile.com/files/1386634

1. Stat Breakdown
2. Formation Breakdown
3. Pass Breakdown
4. Run Breakdown 1 play
5. Play by Play Log
6. Play by Play Breakdown 8 pages
7. Front Composite

* Note Section 6 is JPEGS are alot bigger so that it's easier to see where players are lined up.

Last edited by NY+Giants=NYG : 08-23-2008 at 05:07 PM.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 09:13 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

amazing job, with everything.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 09:20 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wow, im not gonna use it but +rep for the effort

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 11:16 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks guys.
Old 02-18-2008, 11:31 AM    (permalink
Giants Pride
Rookie

Giants Pride hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Awesome breakdown - I cannot wait to print this out at work and kill half of the day tomorrow.
Old 02-21-2008, 10:31 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

from watching it on tv, it looked like we had a lot of short intermediate routes, but it seems like we actually went vertical quite a bit in this game right Shock?

It also looks like the Pats brought the safety on a blitz a lot in this game.

Great writeup, Im gonna look at it in more detail a little later.
Old 02-21-2008, 10:41 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
from watching it on tv, it looked like we had a lot of short intermediate routes, but it seems like we actually went vertical quite a bit in this game right Shock?

It also looks like the Pats brought the safety on a blitz a lot in this game.

Great writeup, Im gonna look at it in more detail a little later.
Yeah but some of it is window dressing. I doubt those routes were there for us to throw to. I am sure Eli's read was based on a defender rather than a natural wr progression. So those deep routes are there to clear out and act as a catalyst for the defense, and from that motion and activity that the defense shows, Eli gets his read on where the play is intended to go. Yeah they brought Harrison alot. He was very active throughout the game.