Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-21-2008, 02:27 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
I'm not liking the fact that this puts Asante on the market as the only premier player... I'm starting to get on board the "he's as good as gone" bandwagon...
He's been gone since the Pats agreed they wouldn't franchise him again.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 02:41 PM    (permalink
Jay
Pro Bowler

Jay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Well, things could still happen. I've been a proponent of trading Richard Seymour to clear up space. Then with all the other cuts/restructures that could happen, they'll be fine. They COULD bring him back... but at this point I am coming to the light that they probably won't...
Old 02-21-2008, 02:50 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
Well, things could still happen. I've been a proponent of trading Richard Seymour to clear up space. Then with all the other cuts/restructures that could happen, they'll be fine. They COULD bring him back... but at this point I am coming to the light that they probably won't...
Trading Seymour is actually an interesting idea; everyone knows that line is 4 deep with Green around. I'm sure he'd command a very high pick or basically whatever the Pats wanted.

But still, I've always thought he was a leader in that clubhouse and obviously a great player. But at this point I'd definitely say losing Asante would hurt a whole lot more than losing 93.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote