Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-21-2008, 06:55 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21ST View Post
Ryan Clark, he was one of the strongest points in or D
I agree, he had a great mesh with Sean Taylor and knew the system very well.

I also think we could have gotten a few more years outta Stephen Davis, he was always one of my favorite backs. Dockery would have been nice to keep, but not for the price he demanded.
Old 02-21-2008, 06:59 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Chiefs:
John Tait, OT
Ryan Lilja, OG

That's really about it

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 07:00 PM    (permalink
Yung Flippa
Veteran

Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Ravens: Derek Anderson, and to think that Brian Billick took Kordell Stewart (who was in his mid-30's) over Anderson.....

Baltimore: 7-4
Yung Flippa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 08:02 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Also, if they had kept DeDe Dorsey on the roster through final cuts despite being dinged up, maybe Mr. Stone Hands (Kenton Keith) wouldn't get on the field.
DeDe did real well this year for the bengals. I expect him to be resigned and used as a 3DRB this season. I was kind of upset when we let him go during the preseason because he did real well then too. Apparently it was because he was hurt as you said.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 08:08 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
Jamal Lewis, Casey Rabach, Adalius Thomas, and I regret us not being able to hang on to TO when we traded for him, but Ill always regret that.
Jamal? Please explain.

About TO, yea I was really pissed when we traded him away since he was my favorite non-Ravens player, but the pansy didnt wanna play w/ us, plus when he did the Ray Lewis dance it just proved he is a classless punk, I am glad we didnt get someone w/ that attitude on the team.
Old 02-21-2008, 08:32 PM    (permalink
nikkayeah
Rookie

nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

jose cortez. man i miss that guy
nikkayeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 08:35 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Charles Woodson. Man we could use someone like him now opposite Nnamdi.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 08:37 PM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
I agree, he had a great mesh with Sean Taylor and knew the system very well.

I also think we could have gotten a few more years outta Stephen Davis, he was always one of my favorite backs. Dockery would have been nice to keep, but not for the price he demanded.
I forgot all about dock, he would have been really good to keeop
Old 02-21-2008, 08:48 PM    (permalink
indyfan1985
Veteran

indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Colts I would probably say LB Mike Peterson.

indyfan1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Bigbadbob72
Rookie

Bigbadbob72 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

no one for the browns.
Old 02-21-2008, 09:40 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Phillip Rivers, Shawne Merriman, and Nate Kaeding.

Zomg, we gave up 3 Pro Bowlerz for Eli Manning!!!111 How stoopid of uz!111

Oh yeah, that feels so good.
Old 02-21-2008, 11:05 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Phillip Rivers, Shawne Merriman, and Nate Kaeding.

Zomg, we gave up 3 Pro Bowlerz for Eli Manning!!!111 How stoopid of uz!111

Oh yeah, that feels so good.
Haha. Wow, nice.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 11:08 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
Jamal? Please explain.

About TO, yea I was really pissed when we traded him away since he was my favorite non-Ravens player, but the pansy didnt wanna play w/ us, plus when he did the Ray Lewis dance it just proved he is a classless punk, I am glad we didnt get someone w/ that attitude on the team.

Was one of my favorite RBs in the league and if the OL had blocked better for him he would have put up better numbers and still be a Raven. Look at what he did in Cleveland behind a better OL.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 11:09 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Actually there really isn't for the Bears. I mean it'd be nice to have Marc Columbo, but I'm not really losing sleep over it.

We do a pretty good job of keeping the players we need, it's the whole draft thing that's been hit or miss in the last decade.
yeah i pretty much agree with the 2nd half of that one. i sat staring at the first post trying to think of someone, decided to see who other people said and bam....that summed it up pretty well
Old 02-21-2008, 11:10 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbadbob72 View Post
no one for the browns.
CMon you mean to tell me you don't regret giving up Courtney Brown, Gerard Warren, Tim Couch, Ben ***, Jamel White, William Green, Lee Suggs, and Orlando Brown?????

:)

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 02-21-2008, 11:10 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Was one of my favorite RBs in the league and if the OL had blocked better for him he would have put up better numbers and still be a Raven. Look at what he did in Cleveland behind a better OL.
Holy cows of India, who thought that anyone would ever be able to make that statement truthfully in their lifetime?

The sad part is that it is true...

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 02-21-2008, 11:15 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
CMon you mean to tell me you don't regret giving up Courtney Brown, Gerard Warren, Tim Couch, Ben ***, Jamel White, William Green, Lee Suggs, and Orlando Brown?????

:)
The only person I can think of that played for the Browns and then had any career after is Kelly Holcomb. Yes, Kelly Holcomb.
Old 02-21-2008, 11:15 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
Holy cows of India, who thought that anyone would ever be able to make that statement truthfully in their lifetime?

The sad part is that it is true...
Its not like having a better OL than the Ravens is an accomplishment, its been a weakness on this team ever since the year after Jamal went for 2 Grand.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 02-21-2008, 11:22 PM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Broncos, trying to think here, and really can't come up with a whole lot of names.
Mike Anderson and Tory James come to mind. Some might say Trevor Pryce, but honestly, he would be crap here in Denver without the loaded defense around him.
I regret the Broncos letting Shannon Sharpe go to the Ravens, and Steve Atwater playing a season with the Jets.
jth1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 11:27 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jth1331 View Post
For the Broncos, trying to think here, and really can't come up with a whole lot of names.
Mike Anderson and Tory James come to mind. Some might say Trevor Pryce, but honestly, he would be crap here in Denver without the loaded defense around him.
I regret the Broncos letting Shannon Sharpe go to the Ravens, and Steve Atwater playing a season with the Jets.
Are you suggesting the only reason Trevor put up #s here is because of players around him? If so I gotta let ya know that you're very wrong on that front. He beats double teams routinely when on the field for us, if anything the only reason Adalius Thomas and Bart Scott, and Terrell Suggs put up numbers 2 years ago was because Trevor Pryce was eating up blockers for them.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 02-22-2008, 02:55 AM    (permalink
zoinks
Rookie

zoinks hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I miss the Titans' WR's circa 2003: Derrick Mason, Justin McCareins, & Drew Bennett.

Great chemistry between the three of them....but they're gone now.
zoinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 03:25 AM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoinks View Post
I miss the Titans' WR's circa 2003: Derrick Mason, Justin McCareins, & Drew Bennett.

Great chemistry between the three of them....but they're gone now.
Please take Justin McCareins back.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 03:30 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Deion Sanders, Brett Favre, and (future) DeAngelo Hall.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 12:10 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

I really liked Eric Barton when he was here. He was a solid WILL. Rod Coleman was a stud pass rusher at DT, but sucked it up against the run. I think the Raiders likely would have been better against the run with Sam Adams the last few years. Sadly though, most of our quality players are gone because they got old.

I miss the days of Gannon, Rice, Brown, Rod Woodson, John Parrella and Lincoln Kennedy. And Barrett Robbins when he was stud C, not when he was having mental and injury problems.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 02-22-2008, 12:45 PM    (permalink
eliteeagle
Rookie

eliteeagle hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
The only person I can think of that played for the Browns and then had any career after is Kelly Holcomb. Yes, Kelly Holcomb.
Anthony Henry....

My Left Tackle can out-fish your Left Tackle
eliteeagle is offline   Reply With Quote