Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 02-24-2007, 05:44 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default RAIDERNATION'S NEW MOCK 2/24/07

http://www.mymockdraft.com/MyDraft/RAIDERSBALLIN.aspx

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Winston > Mariota

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 05:49 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i like the giants 1st round pick but in the 2nd round, OLB has to b addressed if not in the 1st instead of irons
in the 4th give us darius walker

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 05:52 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty Solid SF draft, but we need an OLB more than a MLB

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 06:11 PM    (permalink
ftbl88

You only got one position right that the Eagles would draft. In the first, we would pick up Carriker in your situation. We would pick up Wendling in the second, because Rouse is just like the guy we benched. In the third we would go with Leonard and Anthony Waters would be our fourth round pick, if we traded for one, because we don't have one at the moment.
Old 02-24-2007, 06:13 PM    (permalink
Kinskinks

Bucs Draft good. CJ is good, and the DBs are fantastic, but I think we take a Defensive lineman instead of Troy Smith.
Old 02-24-2007, 06:19 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I never would have thought!! RaiderNation actually gave them JR in the first. Unbelievable! I didn't know he had it in him

1st 2 Bucs picks are good rest of them suck but I'm happy with just CJ considering who made the mock......

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 06:56 PM    (permalink
Doctorsacb

Fins draft is meh.

Alan Branch is a great pick in round 1. If Brady Quinn is off the board, Branch is the guy I want.

I say this over and over and over, Earl Everett is not a 3-4 OLB. He's too small to handle that spot and doesn't make many plays in the backfield. He is a perfect 4-3 WLB. Dolphins run a 3-4, so stop giving Everett to the Dolphins. Ben Grubbs, Fred Bennett, Brandon Meriweather, and Charles Johnson are all much, much better picks.

While CB is a need for the Dolphins, David Irons makes very little sense for them. Dolphins need to bring in youth on defense. We have one of the oldest Ds in the NFL. Why would we draft a player that is going to be a 26 year old rookie? By the time he learns learns the complcated defense and gets his shot to start he will be about 28, 29 and we will still have the same age issues. We will draft young players for our defense, not the oldest guy in the entire draft. Drew Stanton, LaMarr Woodley would make more sense.

While I do like Andrae Allison. The Dolphins already have Chambers, Booker, Welker, Hagan and Vick as 2,3,4,5 WRs. We need a true number 1 guy. Not more 3,4 WRs. Mare had the worst FG percent in the NFL last season. Give us Mason Crosby there.

Overall, Dolphins draft should look like this:

1- Alan Branch
2- Brandon Meriweather
3- LaMarr Woodley
4- Mason Crosby
Old 02-24-2007, 06:57 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk
I never would have thought!! RaiderNation actually gave them JR in the first. Unbelievable! I didn't know he had it in him

1st 2 Bucs picks are good rest of them suck but I'm happy with just CJ considering who made the mock......
im a changed man :D

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Winston > Mariota

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Tubby
Pro Bowler

Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.

While I dont approve of a DB day one for the hawks, I do like how the draft turned out for us. Just dont take a DB day one for us next mock.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
Everyone pwns the Rams.
Tubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 09:13 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

Brian Leonard - 4th Round - but to be honest i think he may drop a bit because he is only 220 so i think early 3rd round im looking at
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 10:57 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Dallas Cowboys Mason Crosby K Colorado 6-1 215
Quote:
Dallas Cowboys Lamarr Woodley DE Michigan 6-1 275
not needs and bad picks overall..we already have too many 3-4 olb's and gramtica will and did get it done for us...i like the first 2 picks tho.
Old 02-24-2007, 11:03 PM    (permalink
lsantaoe

Bad Falcons draft.

Nelson I don't like much at all.

Grubbs is good.

We definitely don't need another UT.

And then we definitely don't need another DT in the next round.

DE and OL is completely left out, and 2 picks were on a position that we have mediocre depth already at.
Old 02-24-2007, 11:25 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not against the 1st rounder. Give us a fast CB in the 2nd though.

I'm not against the 4th either.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 11:39 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Really only a fan of the Packers first pick and two is alright

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 08:26 AM    (permalink
LB51

Good first, bad second, give the giants Meriweather in the second, keep the third, give the giants Lorenzo Booker in the fourth
Old 02-25-2007, 10:52 AM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

best possible skins pick
Old 02-25-2007, 11:13 AM    (permalink
Finsfan79
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Finsfan79 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeyjr09
Fins draft is meh.

Alan Branch is a great pick in round 1. If Brady Quinn is off the board, Branch is the guy I want.

I say this over and over and over, Earl Everett is not a 3-4 OLB. He's too small to handle that spot and doesn't make many plays in the backfield. He is a perfect 4-3 WLB. Dolphins run a 3-4, so stop giving Everett to the Dolphins. Ben Grubbs, Fred Bennett, Brandon Meriweather, and Charles Johnson are all much, much better picks.

While CB is a need for the Dolphins, David Irons makes very little sense for them. Dolphins need to bring in youth on defense. We have one of the oldest Ds in the NFL. Why would we draft a player that is going to be a 26 year old rookie? By the time he learns learns the complcated defense and gets his shot to start he will be about 28, 29 and we will still have the same age issues. We will draft young players for our defense, not the oldest guy in the entire draft. Drew Stanton, LaMarr Woodley would make more sense.

While I do like Andrae Allison. The Dolphins already have Chambers, Booker, Welker, Hagan and Vick as 2,3,4,5 WRs. We need a true number 1 guy. Not more 3,4 WRs. Mare had the worst FG percent in the NFL last season. Give us Mason Crosby there.

Overall, Dolphins draft should look like this:

1- Alan Branch
2- Brandon Meriweather
3- LaMarr Woodley
4- Mason Crosby
<~~ agrees with joey :)
Finsfan79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 06:52 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Eagles would go Carriker, then Wendling, then Leonard.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 07:03 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LB51 View Post
Good first, bad second, give the giants Meriweather in the second, keep the third, give the giants Lorenzo Booker in the fourth
i would find it really hard to believe if we didnt take a LB @ all in this draft b.c right now that is our biggest need and with briggs being franchised, getting a quality one in FA is out of the question
I would trade down in the 1st, get jon beason and get an xtra 3rd or something that would b great
no OT 3rd round- give us a guard may b

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 08:33 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty good cowboys draft. I don't think we'll draft a kicker, but crosby in the fourth is good value
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote