Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-09-2007, 07:06 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikehop05 View Post
anyone gettin anywhere on a heywrd - bey sig / erin henderson??

ill give rep and all that!!

itd be muchh appreciated
i already told you i'd get you, man. damn. gimme a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 09:37 PM    (permalink
steelcrew43
Veteran

steelcrew43 could make a wolverine purr.steelcrew43 could make a wolverine purr.steelcrew43 could make a wolverine purr.steelcrew43 could make a wolverine purr.steelcrew43 could make a wolverine purr.steelcrew43 could make a wolverine purr.

can some one make me a sig with lawrence timmons and some kind of steelers background .....

sig by me
Go buckeyes,steelers, cavs

PM me for jersey transfers
steelcrew43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

up for grabs:
Code:
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o94/jgbiii/Untitled-3-1.jpg
[code]

Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Bigburt63
Veteran

Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Could someone make me either a richard seymour or a laurence moroney sig please?
Bigburt63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 12:59 AM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
i already told you i'd get you, man. damn. gimme a bit.
aight my bad dude, i wasnt sure if u were makin it or not

much appreciated though
mikehop05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 06:19 AM    (permalink
LitoSheppard
Veteran

LitoSheppard needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
here you go will edi to preferencee

Code:
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o94/jgbiii/phx.jpg
I like it, but if you get a picture of him doing his fade away shot when he's in the hole it would be perfect. I'm giving rep now, please do edit

^ bantx
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEROY_FROM_YONDER View Post
**** this forum it will never ever been good cause its memebers eat doo doo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
I just left him negative rep saying "I don't eat doo doo".
LitoSheppard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 06:37 AM    (permalink
LitoSheppard
Veteran

http://imagesource.allposters.com/im...sh-Posters.jpg

That's the picture I would love you to use

^ bantx
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-10-2007, 10:15 AM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default asdfasd

Code:
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o94/jgbiii/phx323.jpg
hows that
Old 05-10-2007, 05:59 PM    (permalink
LitoSheppard
Veteran

Perfect thanks, Plus rep

Ughhhh I can't manage to get it on.. could you help me out?

^ bantx
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-10-2007, 06:02 PM    (permalink
Bengals1690
Veteran

Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LitoSheppard View Post
Perfect thanks, Plus rep

Ughhhh I can't manage to get it on.. could you help me out?
put a / before the last img.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythbusta View Post
i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
who dey?
Bengals1690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 06:14 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

[img]url[/img]

url of urs is
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o...iii/phx323.jpg

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 06:30 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

guys... oppinins on the new sig?
Old 05-10-2007, 06:32 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

did you do anything besides add text?

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 06:39 PM    (permalink
LitoSheppard
Veteran

Could someone post exactly what i should put in it so i can paste it?? i'm having trouble with this i did what you told me..

^ bantx
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-10-2007, 06:42 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LitoSheppard View Post
Could someone post exactly what i should put in it so i can paste it?? i'm having trouble with this i did what you told me..
You forgot the "h" in the http part.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 06:43 PM    (permalink
LitoSheppard
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
You forgot the "h" in the http part.

^ bantx
Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-10-2007, 08:50 PM    (permalink
Forzy

OK. I want a sig that is half Vince Young with a Titans background, and half Colt Brennan with a Hawaii background. That would be great...
Old 05-10-2007, 09:05 PM    (permalink
FlutiesDropKick
Pro Bowler

FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

back for the first time in a while and i think its time for a new sig....anyone up for making a Chansi Stuckey one?

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)
FlutiesDropKick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 10:13 PM    (permalink
Mockalicious
Rookie

Mockalicious is a cocksman.Mockalicious is a cocksman.Mockalicious is a cocksman.Mockalicious is a cocksman.Mockalicious is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlutiesDropKick View Post
back for the first time in a while and i think its time for a new sig....anyone up for making a Chansi Stuckey one?
Here is one I made
Old 05-10-2007, 10:51 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockalicious View Post
Here is one I made
thats way over contrasted tone it down a little

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 11:17 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was hoping someone could help me out with a Kenny Phillips sig, with this in the sig

define:freak-Highly unusual or irregular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 07:24 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Here is one I made

if you use it, cred and rep is appreciated
I like it, so I'll say that first. But I was wondering if you could use a more stylized image of Boss, like one of the ones below? and then instead of saying Snake, could you change it too Big Boss? And maybe just change the background color to go with whatever image you choose? Sorry man, I realize I'm being kind of stupid about it. I'll still give you rep for the one you already did. But I will certainly give a ton of rep, like everyday when I have it, if you could make this one, or anyone can make it really.

or

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Last edited by ironman4579 : 05-11-2007 at 07:27 PM.
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 09:54 PM    (permalink
FlutiesDropKick
Pro Bowler

FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Here is one I made
Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
thats way over contrasted tone it down a little
thanks but i have to agree with bantx, just fix it up a little and i'll be happy to use it

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)
FlutiesDropKick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Phrost

You like it?
Old 05-12-2007, 01:27 AM    (permalink
Tigers60

::EDITED::

Last edited by Tigers60 : 05-12-2007 at 02:21 AM.