Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-22-2006, 04:57 PM    (permalink

oh thanks man, thats pimpin
Old 11-22-2006, 07:20 PM    (permalink
Merlin
Veteran

Merlin hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Would some one be kind enough to make me a sig?
EXACTLY 400 pixels in width, EXACTLY 70 pixels in height, no more than 33kb in file size. The borders of the image must be visible at all times.

I would like the sig to represent the fact I'm English, and to involve the name "Merlin aka Jme UK". Involving a dark wizard would be cool as well.

Any help would be really appriciated.

Either post below, or drop me a PM.
atb,
Jme.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 07:38 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merch
Could someone do me a Percy Harvin sig please?
choose:

1-

2-

i know they need a border, tell me which one you want and ill host it with a border
Old 11-22-2006, 07:41 PM    (permalink
Merch
Rookie

Merch hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foosballisthedevil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merch
Could someone do me a Percy Harvin sig please?
choose:

1-

2-

i know they need a border, tell me which one you want and ill host it with a border
I like number 2, thanks :D
Merch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2006, 07:51 PM    (permalink

Code:
[IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p320/foosballisthedevil/phsig.jpg[/IMG]
Old 11-23-2006, 07:36 AM    (permalink

can someone make me a really nice todd heap sig? i would really appreciate it :D
Old 11-23-2006, 05:37 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For a tourny, not my best work but i hate non-sports sigs so...

Old 11-23-2006, 08:37 PM    (permalink

do you guys think i would be competitive in a tournament?

judge my rudi and percy sigs, and im probly not, so what do i need to improve on?
Old 11-23-2006, 11:55 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

judge my rudi and percy sigs, and im probly not, so what do i need to improve on?
No,

Your sigs have no depth...all come out blah...you really haven't created anything that pokes out and makes people say wow. Thats what you have to do when you enter competitions. You need text work aswell. But depth is a big factor. You lighting isn't very good either.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 12:01 AM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule
Quote:

No,

Your sigs have no depth...all come out blah...you really haven't created anything that pokes out and makes people say wow. Thats what you have to do when you enter competitions. You need text work aswell. But depth is a big factor. You lighting isn't very good either.
not meaning to sound mean or anything but thule pretty much said it all. hell, i shouldnt even try to compete
Old 11-24-2006, 07:45 AM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

since my last request didn't go through, can someone make me a LT sig??

thanks

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 08:53 AM    (permalink
Gang Green
Pro Bowler

Gang Green hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian_kid16

thanks
Which one?
Old 11-24-2006, 09:44 AM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gang Green
Quote:

thanks
Which one?
this one...

Quote:
can someone make me a Toronto Maple Leafs sig??

I would greatly appreciate it if anyone did...

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 10:53 AM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/8303/lynch6sj.gif

i dont know how to change the size of a sig. could somebody make that 400x100 pixels please. or under or 19.5 kb.... dont know what any of that means. help please.
Old 11-24-2006, 12:31 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'cuse-213

i dont know how to change the size of a sig. could somebody make that 400x100 pixels please. or under or 19.5 kb.... dont know what any of that means. help please.
Why do you want to change it? It's within the rules.
Old 11-24-2006, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Gang Green
Pro Bowler

Gang Green hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

thanks
Which one?
this one...

Quote:

NO, I will make you an LT sig. But which LT?
Old 11-24-2006, 01:06 PM    (permalink
Fogartynyy2789
Veteran

Fogartynyy2789 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Fogartynyy2789 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'd really appreciate it if someone could make a Mike Furrey sig for me.

Penn State basketball wins this decade- 0.
Fogartynyy2789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 02:16 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

thanks
Which one?
this one...

Quote:

NO, I will make you an LT sig. But which LT?
I think he means the RB LT (Tomlinson)
Old 11-24-2006, 03:06 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Quote:

Why do you want to change it? It's within the rules.
different websites rules.
Old 11-24-2006, 03:19 PM    (permalink

Quote:

Code:
[IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p320/foosballisthedevil/mlynch.jpg[/IMG]
Old 11-24-2006, 04:52 PM    (permalink
JagsFanWL
Veteran

JagsFanWL hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

hey, im looking for a new sig as Leftwich has been benched because Del Retardo is well, ********...

I would like to have a LaDainian Tomlinson sig, but I was hoping the color scheme could be powder blue and yellow, with the pic of him in that jersey...
Old 11-24-2006, 04:57 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

made this a long time back

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 05:07 PM    (permalink
JagsFanWL
Veteran

no offense, thats a good sig, i just would like to see if my request can get filled before I take that one...
Old 11-24-2006, 05:08 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagsFanWL
no offense, thats a good sig, i just would like to see if my request can get filled before I take that one...
I know, I was just giving you an option

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 05:10 PM    (permalink
JagsFanWL
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscbadgerfootball
Quote:
Originally Posted by JagsFanWL
I know, I was just giving you an option

ight, cool thanks