Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-15-2007, 03:08 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acreboy View Post
I was looking for someone to make me a really kick ass sig of Early Doucet.

These are the best pics I could find.

i got this one.
Old 05-15-2007, 03:13 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

rep plz.
Old 05-15-2007, 03:40 PM    (permalink
Acreboy
Pro Bowler

Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Any other renditions of Early Doucet that you want to make sigs of please feel free to.
Acreboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 04:11 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Since my last request did not go through, is it possible for me to get a Brian Toal to the Bills sig please?

I will give reps...

Pics:

http://www.nationalchamps.net/2006/p...an_toal_sm.jpg

http://img.search.com/5/5f/BuffaloBills_100.png

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 04:44 PM    (permalink
23trufant
Rookie

23trufant hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I know someone else just got one but I would also like an Early Doucet sig or a Marcus Trufant sig. Thanks.
23trufant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 05:58 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23trufant View Post
I know someone else just got one but I would also like an Early Doucet sig or a Marcus Trufant sig. Thanks.
With 50 posts your chances of getting a sig request answered are slim, try the sig dump:
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ead.php?t=1264
Old 05-16-2007, 05:58 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Since my last request did not go through, is it possible for me to get a Brian Toal to the Bills sig please?

I will give reps...

Pics:

ill do this

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 06:12 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post

I will give reps...

Pics:

enjoy!
cred + rep!

Go Ravens!
Old 05-16-2007, 06:19 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey Jkpig do you know a tutorial that tells me how to use the Text in Photoshop better? Since im just using the T on the Toolbar and thats it.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Last edited by The Dynasty : 05-16-2007 at 06:22 PM.
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 06:28 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dynasty View Post
Hey Jkpig do you know a tutorial that tells me how to use the Text in Photoshop better? Since im just using the T on the Toolbar and thats it.
not sure about a tutorial
but highlight your text and press ctr-t
that should pop up some text stuff and scroll through some text and spacing

also dl some fonts at dafont.com

Go Ravens!
Old 05-16-2007, 06:39 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks. Ill try that out.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 06:41 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkpigskin View Post
not sure about a tutorial
but highlight your text and press ctr-t
that should pop up some text stuff and scroll through some text and spacing

also dl some fonts at dafont.com
does that apply to gimp as well
Old 05-16-2007, 06:41 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
does that apply to gimp as well
i wouldnt know! haha

Go Ravens!
Old 05-16-2007, 06:46 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

Quote:
i wouldnt know! haha
spoiled...
Old 05-16-2007, 07:36 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Smile

Quote:
enjoy!
cred + rep!

Thank You For The Sig!

I'm Not Going To Lie It is Amazing.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 10:33 PM    (permalink
NJ_J_Witt_fan

can sum 1 please hook me up with a bad ass Ray Rice sig ...i'll cred and rep 2 the max . here is a couple of pictures i found but if there's sumthing better go ahead and use it much appreciated !!!!!

Old 05-16-2007, 11:32 PM    (permalink
Forzy

I would like a sig that is half Vince Young with a Titans background, and half Colt Brennan with a Hawaii background. That would be great... or just a cool Hawaii sig would do.
Old 05-17-2007, 02:13 AM    (permalink
reese

could i get a rashad jones sig? he is a freshman safety for uga

Last edited by reese : 05-17-2007 at 02:15 AM. Reason: more info
Old 05-17-2007, 02:15 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forzy View Post
I would like a sig that is half Vince Young with a Titans background, and half Colt Brennan with a Hawaii background. That would be great... or just a cool Hawaii sig would do.
someone made you a sig at 35 posts and you are already looking for another....thats not happening bud.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 04:53 AM    (permalink
Forzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
someone made you a sig at 35 posts and you are already looking for another....thats not happening bud.
I'm on here everyday I just don't post much at all (still learning the game and stuff to be honest) but that's fair enough.
Old 05-17-2007, 02:26 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ead.php?t=1264
new users use this

NJwitt there is a rice sig in there
Old 05-17-2007, 02:40 PM    (permalink
tEk
Veteran

tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

alright since the draft is over im looking for a new sig. if someone could make me a ray maualuga or a keith rivers sig that would be optimal.

Hitman D
tEk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 03:12 PM    (permalink
Phrost

Mos Def sig anyone?
Old 05-17-2007, 05:47 PM    (permalink
Bengals1690
Veteran

Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23trufant View Post

you can use it if you want. i know its not very good, its my second sig ever lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythbusta View Post
i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
who dey?
Bengals1690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 12:17 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need two sigs. This is for a bet. Both need to have this picture in it:

Just cut out the bottom part that has "presented by Fleet". So put that logo and somewhere have Subway Series Champ. One has to have a big Yankees logo and the other a Mets logo. The different interlocking NY's are preferable. And for the background if you could do the skyline of NY that would rock. I'll give two positive reps to whoever can do this for me.

Last edited by Jughead10 : 05-18-2007 at 12:19 PM.
Jughead10 is online now   Reply With Quote