Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-27-2007, 05:07 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anyone feel like making me a Maurico Shogun sig?

you can use this pic

or anyone you want

I just want it to say

Shogun

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 11:44 AM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post

you can use this pic

or anyone you want

I just want it to say

Shogun
your a great sig maker why wouldnt you do it yourself
Old 05-27-2007, 11:46 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
can some1 make me a malcolm jenkins sig

or a james laurinaitis sig

just have it say the players name, postion & OSU thanks (+rep and cred)

p.s. please have it done in a week given any earlier is ok but if u give it to me a week after u say u will make it is ok.
any1 up to it?

Last edited by OSUGiants17 : 05-27-2007 at 11:55 AM.
OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 12:14 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LitoSheppard View Post
who made this one cause i might use it.

Last edited by OSUGiants17 : 05-30-2007 at 05:38 PM.
OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 12:43 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
any1 up to it?

Code:
http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/7595/jameslaurenaitiswz7.png
give cred and rep to darnik
Old 05-27-2007, 01:23 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone want to make me a Cory Boyd sig?

Only pic out there would probably be this one...

Thanks.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 02:34 PM    (permalink
Makaveli
Rookie

Makaveli hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
can someone make me a Frank Gore and Jason Richardson sig

with these pictures:

with the writing: The Bay is Back
cmon please?? this has been at least my sixth different request and nobody has made me a sig yet

sig by TheDynasty
Makaveli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 03:29 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
cmon please?? this has been at least my sixth different request and nobody has made me a sig yet
I probably could do it but, I would ask if i could use my own pics. Im not good with cutting.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 03:31 PM    (permalink
MP123
Veteran

MP123 smells like sex panther.

Quote:
You're a rookie. It's kind of obvious why nobody has made you one.
MP123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 04:47 PM    (permalink
Mockalicious
Rookie

Mockalicious is a cocksman.Mockalicious is a cocksman.Mockalicious is a cocksman.Mockalicious is a cocksman.Mockalicious is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post

you can use this pic

or anyone you want

I just want it to say

Shogun
here is a quick one
Old 05-27-2007, 05:06 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
your a great sig maker why wouldn't you do it yourself
my computer is broke, so i don't have photoshop...i'm having withdrawals

im gonna save that sig, ill use it when im bored of watching kano rip out hearts

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 05:29 PM    (permalink
Its all about The U
Rookie

Its all about The U could make a wolverine purr.Its all about The U could make a wolverine purr.Its all about The U could make a wolverine purr.Its all about The U could make a wolverine purr.Its all about The U could make a wolverine purr.Its all about The U could make a wolverine purr.

im gonna use the shogun sig, ok?
Its all about The U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSTKUNTLAWL View Post
could anyone make me a Rampage sig using that vid. would be much appreciated, +rep and cred
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 05:54 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Code:
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r60/dynasty9889/thebayarea.jpg
No Text:

Code:
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r60/dynasty9889/bay.jpg
Rep and Cred if You use it.

Last edited by The Dynasty : 05-27-2007 at 06:00 PM.
Old 05-27-2007, 06:35 PM    (permalink
Makaveli
Rookie

Makaveli hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Thank You!!

sig by TheDynasty
Makaveli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 09:39 PM    (permalink
Mockalicious
Rookie

Mockalicious is a cocksman.Mockalicious is a cocksman.Mockalicious is a cocksman.Mockalicious is a cocksman.Mockalicious is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
could anyone make me a Rampage sig using that vid. would be much appreciated, +rep and cred
inspired by Thule's from the sig idol
Old 05-27-2007, 09:42 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockalicious View Post
THanks man i appreciate it
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 09:50 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can someone make me a Pacman sig with money raining all over the sig.

With this Pic.

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 10:29 PM    (permalink
LitoSheppard
Veteran

LitoSheppard needs more cowbell.

If anyone can get to it, could you make me a sig using this pic?

I try'ed a noob one in paint..it sux, im practicing with photoshop right now but can't make anything proffesnial

^ bantx
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEROY_FROM_YONDER View Post
**** this forum it will never ever been good cause its memebers eat doo doo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
I just left him negative rep saying "I don't eat doo doo".
LitoSheppard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 11:00 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post

Thanks.
Here you

Code:
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r60/dynasty9889/coryboydsc.jpg
Rep and Cred Please if You Use It.

Old 05-27-2007, 11:03 PM    (permalink
LitoSheppard
Veteran

LitoSheppard needs more cowbell.

Yo Dynasty, could you make me that sig with the pic above

^ bantx
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEROY_FROM_YONDER View Post
**** this forum it will never ever been good cause its memebers eat doo doo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
I just left him negative rep saying "I don't eat doo doo".
LitoSheppard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 09:23 AM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandboy843 View Post
Can someone make me a Pacman sig with money raining all over the sig.

With this Pic.

ha, i got this one
Old 05-28-2007, 09:25 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockalicious View Post
u must show me how to use video in sigs asap!

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 09:28 AM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
u must show me how to use video in sigs asap!
i knoow theres a tut for gimp, but search ggoogle for a PS one
Old 05-28-2007, 09:28 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post

Thanks.
i will try this since im at 98 points :] so i can get my 2 bar on!!

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote