Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-03-2007, 10:31 AM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I downloaded that, payed for it and everything. I go to try it and it says the files corrupted.
Old 06-03-2007, 10:43 AM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BufFan71 View Post
i dont wanna rude, but that is not Lawrence Vickers in the picture
Vickers has always been number 17 at colorado
the person in the sig is Daniel Jolly

i wouldnt mind any of these pics

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9ibyiH7zm.../17/175621.jpg

http://wzus.ask.com/r?t=a&d=us&s=a&c...ce_vickers.jpg

Code:
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r60/dynasty9889/vickers-1.jpg

Code:
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r60/dynasty9889/vickerssig.jpg
Hopefully thats good now, sorry about the earlier mistake.

Rep and Cred if you use. :)

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 10:58 AM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

thanks those are awesome
Old 06-03-2007, 10:59 AM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
please give me the link to it.
did you get gimp yet? if not ii have the right link to get it
Old 06-03-2007, 11:22 AM    (permalink
High Roller
Rookie

High Roller hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jriles0522 View Post
SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE ME A LEBRON/DANIEL GIBSON SIGGGGG PLEASE

I got you bro but I used a different pic.. rep and +cred if you use. Thanks

Faithful Niner Fan
High Roller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 01:00 PM    (permalink
familyguy555
Pro Bowler

familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
did you get gimp yet? if not ii have the right link to get it
what is the link?

sig made by BoneKrusher
familyguy555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 01:06 PM    (permalink
jriles0522
Veteran

jriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjriles0522 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Roller View Post
I got you bro but I used a different pic.. rep and +cred if you use. Thanks
that is sweeeeeet thanks
jriles0522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Phrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
first everyone is on the golden state bandwagon they bailed on that and riding the Cleveland express now.....
Its BS I know.
Old 06-03-2007, 01:53 PM    (permalink
Phrost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
If someone could make me a nice Vegeta (DBZ) sig that'd be great... don't make it too flashy please, I like my sigs pretty simple. Cool fonts (my screen name, vegeta's name or some cool sentence, I don't care), would be appreciated... I'd be very happy to have it!
I would also like a DBZ sig. Maybe SS2 Goku, the one who fought perfect Cell. That would be great.
Old 06-03-2007, 02:09 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
I would also like a DBZ sig. Maybe SS2 Goku, the one who fought perfect Cell. That would be great.
Vegeta > Kakarot.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Acreboy
Pro Bowler

Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

LMAO the DBZ thread got this going.

In all seriousness, a sig with SSJ2 Gohan would be fricken sweet.

This pic rocks.

http://aes-kawa.supafan.net/images/4...37;20final.jpg

Acreboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Phrost

Quote:
Vegeta > Kakarot.
I know but you got him first.
Old 06-03-2007, 02:17 PM    (permalink
Phrost

So can someone make me a sig using this pic
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...per_Saiyan.jpg
or something like it?
Old 06-03-2007, 02:23 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrost View Post
I know but you got him first.
true.

I really don't even have a preference about what Vegeta pic is used, I do prefer him not too beaten up. But he's got a way of always looking nasty and agressive.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 06-03-2007, 02:55 PM    (permalink
Acreboy
Pro Bowler

Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Seriously though, a Gohan sig would be sweet.
Old 06-03-2007, 03:10 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acreboy View Post
Seriously though, a Gohan sig would be sweet.
there's so many cool characters in DBZ... Piccolo is pretty cool.
I also liked Trunks, although he becomes less cool as time goes by...

some of the vilains were so awesome. Cell comes to mind... and Freeza... And the very first of course, Vegeta (and Piccolo too I suppose) Majin Buu was awesome as well... especially the fat one :D

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 06-03-2007, 03:30 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

some of the vilains were so awesome. Cell comes to mind... and Freeza... And the very first of course, Vegeta (and Piccolo too I suppose) Majin Buu was awesome as well... especially the fat one :D
u are too much into DBZ, lol. Vegeta> everyone!
Old 06-03-2007, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
u are too much into DBZ, lol. Vegeta> everyone!
LOL I'm gonna be so envied with my Vegeta sig.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 06-03-2007, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Acreboy
Pro Bowler

Quote:

Cooler was always my favorite vilian. I guess I always thought he looked the coolest.

Super Android 17 was a second close. He was bad ass.

Also, will anyone make a Gohan SSJ2 sig?
Old 06-03-2007, 04:16 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Cooler was always my favorite vilian. I guess I always thought he looked the coolest.

Super Android 17 was a second close. He was bad ass.

Also, will anyone make a Gohan SSJ2 sig?
Wow. From out of nowhere there's three or four requests for DBZ Sigs... what unexpected damage a DBZ thread can do.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
Old 06-03-2007, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Eagles own the NFC East
Veteran

Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.

i have made sigs for over a year im pretty good at them i can take a few requests.
Old 06-03-2007, 04:28 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles own the NFC East View Post
i have made sigs for over a year im pretty good at them i can take a few requests.

Can I have a Craig Stevens/TE (Calfornia) sig? much Rep and Cred will be handed back to any1 up to the task

http://nationalchamps.net/2006/previ...stevens_sm.jpg
http://www.dailycal.org/images/art/1...ery2.TABAK.jpg

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 04:33 PM    (permalink
Acreboy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Wow. From out of nowhere there's three or four requests for DBZ Sigs... what unexpected damage a DBZ thread can do.
LMAO i'll try and hook you up with some Vegita pics.

This was always my favorite Vegita.

http://elie.hadjadj.club.fr/images/v...#37;5B1%5D.jpg

I actually came across someone who has a Vegita sig

Last edited by Acreboy : 06-03-2007 at 04:36 PM.
Old 06-03-2007, 04:39 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I would greatly appreciate a Greg Olsen sig.

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 04:41 PM    (permalink
Acreboy
Pro Bowler

I've always liked DBZ, didn't know anyone else did.

Quote:
Quote:
LMAO the DBZ thread got this going.

In all seriousness, a sig with SSJ2 Gohan would be fricken sweet.

This pic rocks.

http://aes-kawa.supafan.net/images/4...37;20final.jpg

Also with some new pics