Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-12-2007, 12:18 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can someone please make me an Al Jefferson sig?

Here are some photos that could possibly be used...

Last edited by pierce2walker : 06-13-2007 at 02:37 AM.
pierce2walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 01:03 AM    (permalink
reese

can someone make me either i reshad jones or quintin banks sigi only got 2 pics...if there was any way to get them both in 1 sig that would be perfect but im not gonna get stingy

they are both redshirt freshman safties at georgia
Old 06-12-2007, 05:12 AM    (permalink
LitoSheppard
Veteran

LitoSheppard needs more cowbell.

Reese, I'm almost done with something for you, this is my first sig ever so if you dont want to use it no prob

^ bantx
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEROY_FROM_YONDER View Post
**** this forum it will never ever been good cause its memebers eat doo doo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
I just left him negative rep saying "I don't eat doo doo".
LitoSheppard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 05:36 AM    (permalink
LitoSheppard
Veteran

I have it all finished in photoshop, just don't know how to put it on here?

^ bantx
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-12-2007, 05:48 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LitoSheppard View Post
I have it all finished in photoshop, just don't know how to put it on here?
http://imageshack.us/

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 05:56 AM    (permalink
LitoSheppard
Veteran

Ok, here it is
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/1...onespicmv5.jpg

^ bantx
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by LitoSheppard : 06-12-2007 at 06:00 AM.
Old 06-12-2007, 05:58 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LitoSheppard View Post
delete this post.

SPLOOSH
OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 08:42 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
Could anyone make me a Dan Conner sig saying something like "Next In Line For Greatness" or something along those lines... please i would be so greateful!!
anyone that can make that for me?? i can get some pics if someone will take it... i really really want a better sig.. ive treid a couple times to get one made but never had one taken.. i used to only post every once and awhile.. but ive had like 20 posts or so a day for a week now i think and thats why my average posts pre day is low.. il be on the website for long while i love it...

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 10:24 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need a Bills sig!!
Any player currently on the team. Even Mike Schneck if you have the means. Crowell or Posluszny would be preferred, but you can't go wrong with a guy like JP or Schobel.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 10:31 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
I need a Bills sig!!
Any player currently on the team. Even Mike Schneck if you have the means. Crowell or Posluszny would be preferred, but you can't go wrong with a guy like JP or Schobel.
I probably could do this.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 11:36 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
I need a Bills sig!!

Code:
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r60/dynasty9889/angelocrowell.jpg
Rep and Cred if You use it.

Old 06-12-2007, 11:44 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
any of the old, back in the day guys still making sigs? sorry to the new guys, i know some of you are awesome, but what i need requires intimate knowledge of the board right about the time of my join date. hopefully i'll see it here, but if you could pm me, that'd be awesome.
Well I know im a noob at Photoshop Still.

Old 06-13-2007, 12:27 AM    (permalink
Eagles own the NFC East
Veteran

Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
anyone that can make that for me?? i can get some pics if someone will take it... i really really want a better sig.. ive treid a couple times to get one made but never had one taken.. i used to only post every once and awhile.. but ive had like 20 posts or so a day for a week now i think and thats why my average posts pre day is low.. il be on the website for long while i love it...
i got u ill make u a sig.
Old 06-13-2007, 12:32 AM    (permalink
Eagles own the NFC East
Veteran

Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
Can someone please make me an Al Jefferson sig?

Here are some photos that couple possibly be used...

i can make urs to
Old 06-13-2007, 06:02 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hey "The Dynasty" can u please make me a video sig w/ one of the following players
-Robbinson Cano
-ARod
-Jorge Posada
-Derek Jeter
or
-Alfanso Soriano
have the Team logo (Cubs or Yankees depending on the player u choose) on the left side, the video in the middle and the Player on the right w/ there name written under them?use any video/pic that u can find
+rep and cred

SPLOOSH
Old 06-13-2007, 01:17 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
hey "The Dynasty" can u please make me a video sig w/ one of the following players
-Robbinson Cano
-ARod
-Jorge Posada
-Derek Jeter
or
-Alfanso Soriano
have the Team logo (Cubs or Yankees depending on the player u choose) on the left side, the video in the middle and the Player on the right w/ there name written under them?use any video/pic that u can find
+rep and cred
Could you find me a .gif file of one the players?

Old 06-13-2007, 01:19 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can someone here possibly tell me what is wrong with my sig, and how i can fix it
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 01:23 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the person who made it needs to re-upload it

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 02:21 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dynasty View Post
Could you find me a .gif file of one the players?
what is a .gif file? if u tellme what it is I may beable to get u 1.

SPLOOSH
Old 06-13-2007, 02:32 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

.gif is a type of a file where its like a little video like this

Old 06-13-2007, 05:36 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hey this is the first ever sig ive made...
Old 06-13-2007, 06:44 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think it's about time I replaced my sig. Rather than make another awesome one myself, could someone make me a Bruce Davis sig saying "Bruce is Loose"
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 06:46 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
I think it's about time I replaced my sig. Rather than make another awesome one myself, could someone make me a Bruce Davis sig saying "Bruce is Loose"
Nooo! But it's awesome
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 07:35 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dynasty View Post
.gif is a type of a file where its like a little video like this

no sry can some1 help me find 1? +rep will be given if they do.

SPLOOSH
Old 06-13-2007, 07:37 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can anyone tell me how to make the writing look cooler?